• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching highlights of the Brazil/Germany game from the WC. What a day for football that was.

Was especially gratifying to see Brazil get tonked as I think they'd somewhat jibbed it into the semi finals.

Of course. Columbia or Chile would have made a game of it against Germany. Both solid teams.

noal

Banned
I love Dembele.

What a time to be alive!

YES FF!

What about me scum?

I praised Sir Kane.

I am a fellow Wii U owner.

I am on your friends list.

I am ignored.

FF, I finally know what its like to be elderly and invisible. Help the aged.

Jarnet87

Watching highlights of the Brazil/Germany game from the WC. What a day for football that was.

Was especially gratifying to see Brazil get tonked as I think they'd somewhat jibbed it into the semi finals.

I can't wait to see part 2 when PSG get merked in the quarters or semis of the UCL.

Scum

Get relegated, 'Arry.

What about me scum?

I praised Sir Kane.

I am a fellow Wii U owner.

I am on your friends list.

I am ignored.

FF, I finally know what its like to be elderly and invisible. Help the aged.

I am ashamed. I shall commit sudoku.

Scum

Kane will be amazing at Juve next season.

Sorry, I just wanted to know how it feels to say it.

Kane. Lloris. Eriksen. Can we just hit everyone with transfer bans please?

image.php

jts

...hate me...
Gonna watch IP Man now.

Don't forget to do the same, Linius, Free, and any1 else on the Netflix Movie Club of sorts.

That RVP goal is not offside. The rule states that the attacker should be given the benefit of the doubt, so any marginal calls like that, which are impossible to see in real time, should not be called.

I don't think that rule actually exists, iirc was just wishful thinking among pundits somehow morphing into an assumption that it does.

Wait, have we got Spurs, Bolton, then Everton away? Now is the time.

Coutinho's reaction to turn that deflection into a perfectly weighted and lofted through ball was ridiculous. Must have had about 20 splitseconds.

I don't think that rule actually exists, iirc was just wishful thinking among pundits somehow morphing into an assumption that it does.

Just googled it. Apparently it was a FIFA edict rather than a strict rule. In theory it makes sense though. Offside is there to prevent goal-hanging. If a player is touch and go then he isn't goal-hanging.

jts

...hate me...
Speaking of new threads, why did Matthew McConnaughey disappear into the oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom