• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
zUjOEKC.jpg
jBX8nGI.png

Cahill is now officially dead.

Saw some speculating that Cahill may never fully regain his place after this... seemed a bit excessive but Kurt has more than proven himself against Liverpool and City two huge games.

His pace more than offsets his mistakes, which aren't that many. Plus he's a good tackler.

FootballFan

How frustrating would Navas be to watch as a Man City fan in those last 10 minutes.

Every time Same shit.

Down the line and try cross, every time blocked by defender.

Please try something different once.

Hixx

Navas is a fucking awful player considering he's in a top-tier team imo.

So one-note.

What a save from Lloris.

Yen

Big fan of Kane. Think England have a good batch of strikers now, the 'second string' is a lot better than it has been in recent years.

Suen

Serie A Gaf: The evening tomorrow is going to be great We are going to watch a battle between 22 corpses.

Hixx

After watching Burnley today, kind of think the promoted three will go down. Unless QPR can pick up 6-9 points away from home (knowing SAFC, and we play them next, we will give them three of those) I think they will drop. Leicester have been struggling for a while now and are showing no signs of recovery at all.

Yen

Roopney is the Gerrard and Lamps of this gen, except he was also last gen. Timeless, forever. how many tournaments of suck does it take for an English manager to wake up?
Rppmey and Wilshere in the centre of midfield, oh dear.

Scum

After watching Burnley today, kind of think the promoted three will go down. Unless QPR can pick up 6-9 points away from home (knowing SAFC, and we play them next, we will give them three of those) I think they will drop. Leicester have been struggling for a while now and are showing no signs of recovery at all.

Hull will be pretty close down there...

That RVP goal is not offside. The rule states that the attacker should be given the benefit of the doubt, so any marginal calls like that, which are impossible to see in real time, should not be called.

the obsession with multiplayer ruined games
I attach myself to this opinion.

Suen

the obsession with multiplayer ruined games
Yes Yurt!!! Unfortunately not having MP these days means the company will make a loss. It's the same with MP-oriented games having SP. No one gives a shit but "it needs to have it to be accepted"...people want a game to have everything today and the end result is a mediocre quality in everything. Props for companies that actually choose to focus on making what that the game is about good instead of trying to extend the gameplay to every possible functionality out there.

the milan derby 2 is already here?
The Milan derby in recent years would look like El Clasico in comparison.

Clegg

Watching highlights of the Brazil/Germany game from the WC. What a day for football that was.

Was especially gratifying to see Brazil get tonked as I think they'd somewhat jibbed it into the semi finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom