• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

When Defoe scored I think he slapped the ref on the arm. Wish he'd hit him in the face tbh, useless cunt.

Watching a Resident Evil stream. Got me thinking about the massive dip between 3 and 4, and then 4 and 5. Franchise needs to be rested.

So many things about 4 which were great, and just thrown out the window for 5.

jts

...hate me...
I have a Gran Turismo 4 t-shirt and a Wii Fit one
CNB1W6d.png

it's done just a matter of time. Some people saying we are waiting for one more deal to do a double unveiling.

fucking nerd

When was the last time we did an actual unveiling with a press conference or something? He'll do the usual Chelsea TV interview and that will be it. Probably just waiting for his medical to be done and for Schurrle to leave.

Talk we might still get Douglas Costa but... that would be a lot of money when I don't think we need 4 players for 2 positions, unless he plays more behind the striker where Oscar does and he can compete for that position?

And Quiche pls, you can't judge me after you bought that Hazard sex doll

When was the last time we did an actual unveiling with a press conference or something? He'll do the usual Chelsea TV interview and that will be it. Probably just waiting for his medical to be done and for Schurrle to leave.

Talk we might still get Douglas Costa but... that would be a lot of money when I don't think we need 4 players for 2 positions, unless he plays more behind the striker where Oscar does and he can compete for that position?

And Quiche pls, you can't judge me after you bought that Hazard sex doll

Nerd

K1LLER7

Resi 6 Should've been like Evil Within (only 6 chapters in).

Only flaw with the game at the moment is that I have no/very little idea as to what's going on lol. This is some Steinsgate shit. I also wish they made a more interesting protagonist.

Facism

Loool. The game was great but I could never have worn that dreadful hoodie!

I do occasionally wear the t-shirt/hat Insomniac sent me though :p

I wanted a Horizon T-shirt from the Playground Games 6-a-side team that played in our local league.

Would have asked if one of their players didn't try to Costa my brother's leg after a solid all-ball tackle lol.

[edit]i shoudl note that they all wore Forza Horizon T-shirts as their kit and that was the one I wanted :3

Hixx

Resi 6 Should've been like Evil Within (only 6 chapters in).

Only flaw with the game at the moment is that I have no/very little idea as to what's going on lol. This is some Steinsgate shit. I also wish they made a more interesting protagonist.

Killer pls

Chapter 7 is where it gets shit

Suen

LOOOOLLLL I remember a guy called elsk from back when I was lurking.

What a cunt he was.
Hahahahahahaha

Elchele? Jupp? elsk?

We all know Sikaffy.gif was the greatest FootyGAF poster.
Herr K was a great poster as well. I think he was the newest Milan gaffer here, shame he got permabanned for existing on this board.

Also, what happened to Snitch? I remember seeing someone called Snitch posting here when I was lurking.

Hahahahahahaha

Herr K was a great poster as well. I think he was the newest Milan gaffer here, shame he got permabanned for existing on this board.

Also, what happened to Snitch? I remember seeing someone called Snitch posting here when I was lurking.
Got banned for being a snitch

suen pls

Fucking hell, just had a power surge in my house and my PC wouldn't post properly. Seriously thought I'd fried like £1500 worth of PC there. I'm a bit fucking relieved it only needed a CMOS reset.

Believe so. It was still really disconcerting. Seems like it fucked with the voltage settings. Had to take a stick of RAM out which is a quick way of hard resetting BIOS and CMOS settings.

Phew

Already had a (old) PC brick after a power surge, and that one was much cheaper than the one I kharma built

Phlebas

Banned
Fucking hell, just had a power surge in my house and my PC wouldn't post properly. Seriously thought I'd fried like £1500 worth of PC there. I'm a bit fucking relieved it only needed a CMOS reset.

Why aren't you plugging into a powerstrip with a built in surge protector anyways?

Regardless if the PSU has surge protection...

No offense Bootay etc, but I think Nolan is terrible. Pops up with the odd goal or assist, but as far as I can tell does absolutely nothing aside from that, and those goals don't come often enough to justify his inclusion.

Genuinely don't recall him doing anything yesterday. I think you've moved past the point of him being good enough, as we have with the likes of Enrique.

Think Sakho has it in him to be one of the best CBs in the country. Rightly or wrongly though, if you play in a 3 (especially on one of the sides) you won't get much appreciation from non-Liverpool fans.

Liked the minor tactical switch of switching Can and Skrtel around. The crosses were going to the far posts, so Rodgers our bests headers of the ball there, and Skrtel is quicker across the ground, and their pace was causing more issues down the side than it was through the middle.

I've never been much of a fan of Rodgers' in-game management (still not convinced by it) but he got it right yesterday. Not entirely sure why it was Markovic rather than Lallana who came off though. Maybe Lallana just needs the minutes more, Markovic has started every game except Bolton recently I think.

GorillaJu

He has an odd passing technique from what I've seen, but it seems to work a lot, if that makes sense.

He has an odd gait and odd technique, but yeah it works for him. I think I remember seeing an image saying his passing accuracy is one of the highest in Europe? And he makes a lot of forward passes directly to Coutinho, not only laying it off to Lucas or across to Skrtel.

FootballFan

He has an odd gait and odd technique, but yeah it works for him. I think I remember seeing an image saying his passing accuracy is one of the highest in Europe? And he makes a lot of forward passes directly to Coutinho, not only laying it off to Lucas or across to Skrtel.

Wouldn't be surprised if he did have high completion percentage, just behind Bartra

I wonder if there's a simple tactical move which makes the 3-4-2-1 crumble. Like man-marking Gerrard at the start of the season, or pressing the back 4 whenever we use it.

GorillaJu

I wonder if there's a simple tactical move which makes the 3-4-2-1 crumble. Like man-marking Gerrard at the start of the season, or pressing the back 4 whenever we use it.

If your players are good and your personnel is well-selected and balanced, then there's not going to be a silver bullet type solution. Gerrard being the lone defensive midfielder in a 4-3-3 is not balanced, when Henderson is supposed to be adventurous and Allen is ineffective at breaking up play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom