• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

From the Anime thread

Kuttsukiboshi

Kuttsukiboshi

The yuriest anime can get without being hentai?

Oh, and some incest.

I sold Kuttsukiboshi to my friends as a family friendly anime.

me:

daMPIzy.png

FootballFan

Some gr8 impressions for dragon ball xenoverse from people who got it early.

This guy is even getting it twice, has it for xbox one and is getting ps4 version too.

Let me contribute by talking about the actual game. It's incredible...even better than what I expected. The currency and RPG / progression system is fantastic. It's everything I've wanted from a DBZ game. I pray that this is expanded further in a sequel. I'll definitely be buying this one again on PS4 (for the larger community).

While I don't see this becoming majorly competitive, it has a significant level of depth that'll satisfy more experienced fighter players, especially when you factor in end-game builds with attributes and skills. Anyway, I'm off to explore this game some more.

Can't release soon enough.

Timurid

Amazing that Torino is in higher position than both Milan and Dortmund. Imagine if Cerci and immobile stayed... :(

I feel bad that Lacazette ain't playing tomorrow. Anyway, Lyon's fairytale run is going to end tomorrow.

I hope Aurier lifts the CAF cup tomorrow. Best RB in mainland Europe.

Also, Lucas Moura's girl...

Zabojnik

We need to find a replacement for Pirlo as soon as possible. While still as classy as he's ever been, he's becoming quite the dead weight in our midfield. Much like Llorente up front, but Allegri took care of that by promoting El Recompra. With Pirlo, his hands are tied, seeing how a spot in the starting XI was basically one of the clauses in Pirlo's new contract (well, probably not in writing, but that seems to be what Marry & co. promised him).

Actually, we've already found the replacement. Marchisio, the superior Schweinsteiger, the uber Kroos. However, benching Pirlo and putting him in the middle then precludes us from putting Vidal on the AMF spot. Which isn't where he excels, but he's currently our best option. Fixing that should be our priority in the summer.

Welcome to Juventus, Mikiteriyaki.

Elchele

We need to find a replacement for Pirlo as soon as possible. While still as classy as he's ever been, he's becoming quite the dead weight in our midfield. Much like Llorente up front, but Allegri took care of that by promoting El Recompra. With Pirlo, his hands are tied, seeing how a spot in the starting XI was basically one of the clauses in Pirlo's new contract (well, probably not in writing, but that seems to be what Marry & co. promised him).

Actually, we've already found the replacement. Marchisio, the superior Schweinsteiger, the uber Kroos. However, benching Pirlo and putting him in the middle then precludes us from putting Vidal on the AMF spot. Which isn't where he excels, but he's currently our best option. Fixing that should be our priority in the summer.

Please leave

Timurid

Motta-Pogba Swap Win win

GorillaJu

I'm not taking pictures of cosplay girls lol you have to stand in a line of like 30 dirty nerds with SLR cameras.

But since you guys always give me shit for liking skinny girls, here you go, chubby chasers.

GQman2121

Banned
you did it didn't you

I am about to sign on to GTA. Them vidagames made me do it.

Chopper with spotlight flying around above, so I think they're still searching. I'm sure the local news will have something by the morning. I'll follow up if anything is reported.

Zabojnik

Someone just got shot outside my apartment. I heard two shots about half an hour ago. Told the cops from my window that I didn't see anything but heard the shots.

Fucking hell. I thought this stuff only happened in the US. What's the world coming to. Stay safe, GQ.

Tubie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aef20CcoOts

What a party that must've been!

Football is just your day jobs guys! who the fuck cares what you do right after you fail at it! right?

You can fail massively at your day job anywhere and throw a massive birthday party right after that failure and it's ok, your boss will not be angry because that was outside of your your day job right?

Edit: I'm still salty as fuck about that loss.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Football is just your day jobs guys! who the fuck cares what you do right after you fail at it! right?

You can fail massively at your day job anywhere and throw a massive birthday party right after that failure and it's ok, your boss will not be angry because that was outside of your your day job right?

lol, maybe this will cheer then up. it's not like Ronaldo doesn't deserve a birthday party just because they lost

Tubie

lol, maybe this will cheer then up. it's not like Ronaldo doesn't deserve a birthday party just because they lost

His birthday was this past Thursday, not tonight. If he had some fucking common sense he would not have scheduled it right after a game against a team we've lost 4 times in a row.

You're still top of the table, what do you expect them to do sit around and do nothing all evening?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
His birthday was this past Thursday, not tonight. If he had some fucking common sense he would not have scheduled it right after a game against a team we've lost 4 times in a row.

wouldn't it be better to schedule it AFTER the game than before it? Is it really a big deal though?

Tubie

wouldn't it be better to schedule it AFTER the game than before it? Is it really a big deal though?

Maybe not make it a huge fucking thing midseason? these are supposed to be athletes right? There were over 200 people in there, multiple bands and singers. It was a fucking festival. And don't bullshit me, everyone there drank and probably a bit more than they should at this time of the year.

Madrid and Barcelona are usually held at a much higher standard, by their supporters, than other clubs in Europe because they are both owned by the supporters. Poor/not so poor/rich people pay in part for their salaries every year. Sure that's not where all of the revenue comes from, but its part of it. So Madrid supporters have the right to be angry at this party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom