• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Horse :lol he's just trying to replace the Blablurn-shaped hole in his PES life

Fuck FIFA and PES.

GTA used to be great at using the open world in interesting ways for the missions, 4 and 5 were a massive downgrade in that area. I worry that the more open structure will destroy the flow of the main story in MGSV, I trust Kojima to get it right though. And even if he doesn't, I'll still enjoy the fuck out of it
pretty much.
Im sorry for everyone who doesnt understand the greatness of the MGS franchise. Probably the best franchise of all time. Finishing MGS1 changed my life back then.

It was the game that made me realize that games have become serious entertainment. They have made it to the next generation of entertainment.
I'm quite sure we are all massive fans of MGS here but read what The Hitch said

Falcao and Van Persie are partially blocking Wilson's development. Think of that.

not that there's any rush for him to be playing, obviously

Going through Demon's Souls before it became so popular must have been amazing. Discovery is the essence of the Souls games, and that's kind of ruined by having all of the knowledge at your fingertips on release almost, since the wikias, OTs, official guides, staggered release dates etc are about.

Therefore, I propose that the section of FootyGAF that overlaps with BloodborneGAF tries to ignore the wider thoughts on it, and we kind of just talk to eachother about it til we've all completed it.

edit: FUCKING BOLLOCKS FRIDAY RELEASES

inky

Im sorry for everyone who doesnt understand the greatness of the MGS franchise. Probably the best franchise of all time. Finishing MGS1 changed my life back then.

It was the game that made me realize that games have become serious entertainment. They have made it to the next generation of entertainment.

I love MGS 1, but it went too off the rails for me. I can't sit through that many cut-scenes and conversations anymore. But I admire Kojima's madness and attention to detail. I just wish the uber fans stopped pretending his writing makes any sense.

Blablurn

For some reason I love the craziness in MGS. I can just accept it without questioning it. The only thing I hate is Kojimas hard on for the Big Boss timeline.

For me it's Snake all the way.

But he keeps putting Big Boss in the spotlight. And I hate that so much.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Going through Demon's Souls before it became so popular must have been amazing. Discovery is the essence of the Souls games, and that's kind of ruined by having all of the knowledge at your fingertips on release almost, since the wikias, OTs, official guides, staggered release dates etc
It really was

I played it way back in 2009 with no guides or influence (reviews, forums etc) by anyone

Wilbur does the Fish & Chips and I take care about the transportation to Asia. Works!

Excellent.

a1ZKRwX.gif

Just imagine not being able to eat beef until you visit another country.

I hate that.

It's even worse because India is actually the 2nd biggest exporter of beef. That means there is some good fucking beef here in India. I just can't eat it. Or I will be disowned, thrown in jail, lynched and then fucked while I am dead.

So today some homeless guy ask me for some change which I didn't have. When I told him sorry I don't have any, he said to me "You cheap nigga faggot". I said "Excuse me?", some lady who happen to be nearby heard it and pulled me back. I was so close to putting my fist through his mouth.

inky

Man U get Chicharito back.

Chicharito needs to play in a midtable team, maybe one that can sneak into Europe or something, where he can be the front guy and get the most minutes. And somewhere where he can't be expected to decide every match, because he is not going to do it.

He's played 1 min vs Malaga, 5m vs Celta, 6m vs Rayo, 9m against Sociedad and 15m last match against Atleti and like 1 copa match and 1 CL match. It's obvious he is not wanted. But he won't be wanted at United either because LVG think he is too one note and there's a surplus of strikers anyway.

His agent just needs to stop fucking around pretending he is good enough for a top club. Heck, maybe he could be, but no club is going to take that bet on him.

Wilbur

Banned
oh god. i was waiting all time for this question. im done with this shit. im about to hit the 90s mark in terms of sent applications.

Innit. Devastating.

Got back to work today and hit with four 12-10 shifts next week including one on a day I needed off

i dont like making chicken burgers anymore.

Pennywise

So today some homeless guy ask me for some change which I didn't have. When I told him sorry I don't have any, he said to me "You cheap nigga faggot". I said "Excuse me?", some lady who happen to be nearby heard it and pulled me back. I was so close to putting my fist through his mouth.

What a piece of shit.
Good thing you didn't act, allthough he would have deserved it...
Next time you'll see him, just get a good drink and something tasty and eat it in front of him.

Blablurn

Innit. Devastating.

Got back to work today and hit with four 12-10 shifts next week including one on a day I needed off

i dont like making chicken burgers anymore.

I have a lil mini job at a relative place as well but thats not what i studied for lol. im sure making chicken is even worse. probably way worse :/ have you thought about doing a masters degree?

Zabojnik

Going through Demon's Souls before it became so popular must have been amazing. Discovery is the essence of the Souls games, and that's kind of ruined by having all of the knowledge at your fingertips on release almost, since the wikias, OTs, official guides, staggered release dates etc are about.

It used to be the essence of many RPGs / adventure games, before the fucking quest markers and the widespread, ever present, mind-numbing handholding came and ruined everything.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Parma sold again to new owners

Now former owners “We sold the club for €1, which is what we paid too.”

:loooooooool

“The problem are the debts.”

No shit

KidJr

wtf where was this?

I genuinely found it difficult to post in here after Arsenal on Saturday. Only just recovering. Couldnt watch another second of any football game anywhere. The sight of a round shape object has been provoking a reflex angry reaction of random out bursts and flash backs of Harry Kane scoring that lovely looping header against us.

Pennywise

It used to be the essence of many RPGs / adventure games, before the fucking quest markers and the widespread, ever present, mind-numbing handholding came and ruined everything.

I don't get why they're including that shit in every game these days.

Helping these lazy cunts will only get them through faster, which means there have to be more quest and that only results in stupid fetch quests.

Zabojnik

Helping these lazy cunts will only get them through faster, which means there have to be more quest and that only results in stupid fetch quests.

Since we're discussing helping the lazy cunts, another thing I find should be mandatory for every goddamn game is the OPTION to lock the difficulty setting at the beginning.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member

Because Ubisoft and EA are lazy cunts that can't be bothered to get actual good designers in here, so they just make everything easy.
No one fucking complained about the old school NES games being too hard, these cunts are ruining the game industry.

FuturusX

We had this discussion yesterday. We suck.

My bad...I just thought it was an interesting article. Also the devil is in the details. UTD do not suck. But there is something fundamentally broken about the service to the strikers and the strikers not being able to make the best of their chances.

United’s second position in the long-pass league is countered by numbers that should encourage them. There is a pass accuracy of 84.8%, second to Manchester City’s 85.1% and better than Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool. A possession figure of 59.6% is second, again, only to City, and better than Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool.

The problem is Falcao, Van Persie, Wilson and Rooney – when allowed to play as a striker – are not being supplied adequately. United rank only 10th in total shots – the official way chances created by a team are measured – with 229. City are No1, with 289, Chelsea are second (281), Arsenal third (273) and Liverpool fourth (268). Southampton, Tottenham Hotspur, QPR and West Ham are all ahead of United.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
MGS GZ

"We don't have time for an anaesthetic"

How about you headshot her repeatedly with your sleeping gun at least you motherfucker

Or choke the bitch with your CQC

My bad...I just thought it was an interesting article. Also the devil is in the details. UTD do not suck. But there is something fundamentally broken about the service to the strikers and the strikers not being able to make the best of their chances.

We're slow, both in decision making and in terms of actual physical on-pitch pace. Ghastly combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom