• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
I have a lil mini job at a relative place as well but thats not what i studied for lol. im sure making chicken is even worse. probably way worse :/ have you thought about doing a masters degree?

Was thinking about doing a teaching degree, not a masters

Yen

I didn't fuck up my exams (did quite well *humblebrag*) so if all goes well I should get to spend a semester abroad. It's between France (dat cuisine), Holland (dat clogs) and Scandinavia (dat mixed-market), but I can go anywhere in Europe.
The students who went to Netherlands said the Dutch were assholes though.

Just had an appointment with a kitten with a deformed paw and leg. First time seeing that.
Is it that uncommon?

The first kitten I ever had had some leg deformity. She was the runt of the litter, and my brother had picked her out because she was the most docile. My parents discovered she was partially lame only after they got her home.

For whatever reason, they decided to return her to the woman from whom we got her in exchange for her aesthetically identical but physically superior brother. As we had her less than 24 hours and I was so young at the time, I can't remember what the manner or degree of the deformity was, though, to be honest.

Wilbur

Banned
That Pearson story killed me

That blind story also did but it's honestly a good idea and people up in arms about it are morons

WJD

Innit. Devastating.

Got back to work today and hit with four 12-10 shifts next week including one on a day I needed off

i dont like making chicken burgers anymore.

m8 I can get you an interview at my place if you're still struggling when our grad openings come around.

Suen

I didn't fuck up my exams (did quite well *humblebrag*) so if all goes well I should get to spend a semester abroad. It's between France (dat cuisine), Holland (dat clogs) and Scandinavia (dat mixed-market), but I can go anywhere in Europe.
The students who went to Netherlands said the Dutch were assholes though.
If you want proof for that then look no further. We have four of them here, and I call them BBLL: Bacon, Bud, Lightning and Linius

I love them all though.

Yen

claudine.JPG

Robbie Keane got invited to the Grammy's. I guess the lifestyle is reason enough to go to the MLS.

Wilbur

Banned
m8 I can get you an interview at my place if you're still struggling when our grad openings come around.

kYFVZc5.png

Sensational. I am waiting on four job applications right now, two teaching courses and I have one more job to apply for when I get home

arnie's boss didn't like the look of me
i bet arnie told him i liked interstellar

Suen

kYFVZc5.png

Sensational. I am waiting on four job applications right now, two teaching courses and I have one more job to apply for when I get home

arnie's boss didn't like the look of me
i bet arnie told him i liked interstellar
I bet Arnie's boss is the type of British man that laughs at British jokes that even Brits don't laugh at. The kind of jokes that are more dry than the pitches retired football players play on in the Gulf nations.

dc89

Trying my damnest to get Pokemon X boxed off story and end game wise before I move on to Saphire.
Need to catch the Kanto legendary bird, and that thing in the bottom of that cave.
Also do the last of the stupid detective quests.

P.S - how do I make the Kanto bird show up?

ronaldo (brazil of course)

ronaldinho zidane messi

edgar davids pirlo

maldini cannavaro nesta cafu

schmeichel

imagine the awesomeness of this team. toss up between pirlo and scholes

south american strikeforce + italian defence + a bit of europe in the mix

magisterial

Linius

Leave Depay alone! You're just jealous he isn't an Ajax player :p

Nah, Depay is pretty good. Though not consistent enough at this point in his career. But he'll get there once he's gained some more experience.

But it would make more sense to compare him to a player that actually also played in the Eredivisie around his age. Suarez or Ibra for example.

confuziz

Banned
Nah, Depay is pretty good. Though not consistent enough at this point in his career. But he'll get there once he's gained some more experience.

But it would make more sense to compare him to a player that actually also played in the Eredivisie around his age. Suarez or Ibra for example.

Suarez was older. Not sure about Ibra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom