• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
MGS GZ

"We don't have time for an anaesthetic"

How about you headshot her repeatedly with your sleeping gun at least you motherfucker

Or choke the bitch with your CQC

have you heard how those things hit? you probably don't kill them but they at least fracture skulls on impact.

CQC I would guess because she's way too delicate and would most likely kill her too

3Sixty

There has always been this story circulating in football that Nigel Pearson, Leicester City’s record-breaking manager, once fought a bear in Romania. It wasn’t a bear. It was a pack of five vicious dogs and they almost killed the backpacking Pearson.

Pearson had done his research three years ago before boarding the rattler from Sheffield to London, the Eurostar to France and then trains across Europe and deep into the Carpathian mountains. He’d read up on these dogs who inhabit the area, protecting their owner’s sheep, regularly killing bears and occasionally attacking hikers.

Pearson was walking alone when confronted by the pack. One dog went straight for him, trying to occupy his attention while the other four circled behind, looking to bite his legs. Pearson blinded a couple with his walking pole, then fended the others off before diving into stinging nettles. The dogs loathe these because of their sensitive noses.

It went quiet and Pearson thought the dogs had gone. So he set off walking again but the pack was waiting, and attacked again. Sweat pouring off him, Pearson backed up against a tree and poked with his walking pole at the eyes of the dogs until they gave up, leaving him to his walking holiday.

lolol

Fuck

scabro

I3BflhU.png

get relegated, QPR.

did the fans a favor
spared them the embarrassment of watching qpr

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
In the end, it really was a demo.

Fuck you rvy.

Yurt, it isn't worth it.

Yurt?

YUUUUUUUUUUUURT!
it really isn't.

But now horns I guess
have you heard how those things hit? you probably don't kill them but they at least fracture skulls on impact.

CQC I would guess because she's way too delicate and would most likely kill her too

THERE IS A BOMB IN HER VAGINA

IF SHE STRUGGLES WE ALL DIE AND THERES NO PHANTOM PAIN

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
THERE IS A BOMB IN HER VAGINA

IF SHE STRUGGLES WE ALL DIE AND THERES NO PHANTOM PAIN

i think if she was tranq'd she wouldn't have woken up and threw herself off the heli
so it all worked out for everyone
except paz

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking hell

Do they warn you that the view is badly obstructed before you buy?

sort of

"I think it is crazy that they can legally sell these.

"Whether £38 is cheap for a Premier League ticket or not, I wouldn't have taken the ticket for free having known the view.

"I don't understand how the club hasn't been sanctioned before, It is absolute madness. I would have been a lot angrier had we not grabbed a 90th-minute winner!

"I would definitely like the money spent on tickets refunded, more out of principle than annoyance.

"I don't think it's right that the entire block was up for sale. Some of the tickets sold were higher and further right than our tickets, giving an even worse view than my picture."

Arsenal have a warning on their site for fans though

"School Upper – Restricted View - Pillar supporting the roof or safety railings around the stairwells – in both cases the view of one or both goals will be impeded."

They call them restricted view.

My mate has a just as bad one at Anfield

Do they have degrees of restriction though? I remember my brother telling me that at Highbury there was a fucking huge pillar with a load of seats right behind it

Those seats should be given for free to community projects or something :p

edit: Ha, ^, must have been thinking of the Emirates

Hixx

Why would Arsenal's incredibly modern stadium have any restricted views?

wtf

Once again the SoL proving it's the best stadium in England
Qn7jPOo.png

jts

...hate me...
Sporting's stadium (2003) got some completed obstructed view seats after installing the screens, so they gave them away for the blind.

The backlash was incredible.

Sporting's stadium (2003) got some completed obstructed view seats after installing the screens, so they gave them away for the blind.

The backlash was incredible.

That sounds great to me tbh

Once you get over the vaguely non-PCness of it, they're giving free tickets to people who would normally have to pay (I assume), and they're getting the same experience they would otherwise

Which is the best PL Stadium?

dunno

Old Trafford has a unique design and its fucking huge, but I don't much like the shape of it

The Emirates is lovely, but a bit by-the-numbers

Goodison is propped up on old Jenga pieces

Anfield is outdated, and has lost a lot of its soul since the standing Kop was removed by most accounts. Plus its in the middle of a load of terraced houses, which either adds or detracts depending on your viewpoint

St James' Park seems pretty good

arkon

Got to be Anfield. There is a real history to the place. You can literally feel the blood, sweat and tears of bygone eras.

I'm going to go through MGS 1-4 with my brother before V comes out. We're just looking for a PS3 controller that doesn't cost a fortune at the moment. I've never played them before but he's played them all. I did watch Giant Bomb play through MGS 1 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom