• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
1013647_363891067147257_7594795612579772804_n.jpg

I used to love you so much.

Now I love Allegri more than you.

How low will you fall?
a convicted racist on the left and Lotito on the right :(

Fintan

I didn't fuck up my exams (did quite well *humblebrag*) so if all goes well I should get to spend a semester abroad. It's between France (dat cuisine), Holland (dat clogs) and Scandinavia (dat mixed-market), but I can go anywhere in Europe.
The students who went to Netherlands said the Dutch were assholes though.
Have you thought of going to one of Dublin's many fine universities?

El Cid

Neo Member
Those pie charts are comparing 24 y/o Ronaldo playing in the EPL with 21 y/o Depay playing in the Eredivisie. I don't think you can compare them just like that, not just because Ronaldo faced stiffer opposition, but also because Depay still has the erraticness Ronaldo had outgrown by age 24.

Having that said, Depay is perhaps the only young Dutch player that looks like becoming world class atm.

El Topo

Those pie charts are comparing 24 y/o Ronaldo playing in the EPL with 21 y/o Depay playing in the Eredivisie. I don't think you can compare them just like that, not just because Ronaldo faced stiffer opposition, but also because Depay still has the erraticness Ronaldo had outgrown by age 24.

Having that said, Depay is perhaps the only young Dutch player that looks like becoming world class atm.

He should come to Bayern then to learn from the last great Dutch player himself.

Blablurn

Man. Robben is really good. Its incredible. I wish he was a lil younger so we can enjoy him a lil longer.

On the other side we already have him since 2010. Crazy.

1013647_363891067147257_7594795612579772804_n.jpg

I used to love you so much.

Now I love Allegri more than you.

How low will you fall?
What is Serie A but a method wherein we place everyone on a spectrum according to how much we dislike them? It's not a league, but a methodological extension of exasperation, hatred, and despair.

Our favorites are merely those we detest the least. Their fuck ups are more forgivable, more understandable, more relatable, more humane.

We all remember when we were human, and we still long for those days; but we're on the other side of the Styx now, and we can discern no path of return.

Which is to say: Conte, I'll still take you at Napoli bb

dc89

Randy pls. The one time I don't have my token £1 on over 2.5 goals in every game Dutch reserve game it actually happens.

:(

Rikkun

What is Serie A but a method wherein we place everyone on a spectrum according to how much we dislike them? It's not a league, but a methodological extension of exasperation, hatred, and despair.

Our favorites are merely those we detest the least. Their fuck ups are more forgivable, more understandable, more relatable, more humane.

We all remember when we were human, and we still long for those days; but we're on the other side of the Styx now, and we can discern no path of return.

Which is to say: Conte, I'll still take you at Napoli bb

You're totally right. And I tend to avoid on hating other teams, but some things I hear...

And about Conte. He ran with those who tried to take him down. And now they're even more of a joke. Look at Lotito. Come on. And that book farce from Tavecchio? COME ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom