• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

bayernclfinalkwoqt.jpg

qBsuB5s.png

You're totally right. And I tend to avoid on hating other teams, but some things I hear...

And about Conte. He ran with those who tried to take him down. And now they're even more of a joke. Look at Lotito. Come on. And that book farce from Tavecchio? COME ON.
It's all an enormous farce. We all know it's a farce. They all know we know it's a farce. But it continues on just the same.

At least we live up to the stereotypes of a crooked and broken league.

Clegg

No point in buying the new 3DS upon release. Only game that really interests me right now is Majora's Mask. Wait until April and I'll get Xenoblade and Zelda.

L1NETT

I love fucking monday nights

What a result on the bradford mudpile

Get fucking you horrid plastic wankers

Now home time

Linius

Made a playlist on YT to introduce a class mate to indie music a bit, keeping it at the surface though: -->

Phase 1 is a go
02Do2Ff.png

Making the world a better place one human at a time.

Suen

Just finished seeing The Road after telling myself year after year that I'd watch it. Decent movie, but just depressing as hell. Not the kind of feeling I want on a Monday night but an enjoyable ride nonetheless.

TLOU is crap.

Rikkun

Just finished seeing The Road after telling myself year after year that I'd watch it. Decent movie, but just depressing as hell. Not the kind of feeling I want on a Monday night but an enjoyable ride nonetheless.

TLOU is crap.

This might be the worst thing I've read on here.

After Salvadora's post and the whole Frustrated_Me message log
plugmoon37dl9.png

TLOU is GOTY, The Road is crap.

He's a CDM but I suppose he could play in the position Dembele is playing at the moment.

Really? Interesting.

Do you think Holtby will be sold in the summer or be integrated back in the team?

Edit - damn just seen theyve triggered auto buy clause. Quite a low fee..

Wilbur

Banned
Dan are you there

To get moltres he randomly pops up like 7-8 times in tall grass and then makes his way to sea something cave or something like that

Tc91

Dan are you there

To get moltres he randomly pops up like 7-8 times in tall grass and then makes his way to sea something cave or something like that

I told him that he replies with a picture of Chatot saying "are u moltres in disguise"

myyqQEs.png

Edit: "I got a pidgey"

"not a fucking fire bird"

"I'm done. Rage quit."

Suen

I wouldn't describe The Road as enjoyable. It's powerful. I appreciated it. But enjoyable? WTF

Did you enjoy Schindler's List too?
I didn't mean I enjoyed it that way. I just meant it was a good movie, and I liked it for what it tried to show. Why are you so aggressive? Do you support a team in the relegation zone? Please calm down.

This might be the worst thing I've read on here.

After Salvadora's post and the whole Frustrated_Me message log
plugmoon37dl9.png

TLOU is GOTY, The Road is crap.
Have you looked at which team you support? You shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion. Go and sleep.

The Road is tough watch, its so fucking bleak...

Partly why I have never replayed TLOU, it just leaves me feeling empty
Yeah it was a bit of a tough watch, which is why I kind of regret seeing it at the start of the week. But then I remember we're going down to Serie B this year and realize it isn't that bad.

Rikkun

Look at that fat fucker, he wouldn't even be able to hide in the Colosseo.

Every pic of him cracks me up.

But he really is a cunt, put a team and the whole city in a shit situation.

btw, are you from Italy Suen? Or are you like Zabo and Yurt and Shake
ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png

Suen

Every pic of him cracks me up.

But he really is a cunt, put a team and the whole city in a shit situation.

btw, are you from Italy Suen? Or are you like Zabo and Yurt and Shake
ibefhJFdeKYMRU.png
I'm from Angola, but I often take trips to Denmark where I have some good friends. So in a way I'm like Zabo and Penny.

Linius

Yeah, you just kept waiting for them to get a good moment but it never came. Even when they found that
food storage
you just knew it wasn't going to last. The author of the novel must be one hell of a depressing cunt.

Look at that fat fucker, he wouldn't even be able to hide in the Colosseo.

He also wrote No country for old Men.

Esch

Banned
This forza football app is nice. Live scoring, stats, an interface tailored to the exact teams, leagues and competitions you want. With alerts for the teams you want. and it tags games with goal footage from youtube and dailymotion. formations with pictures too.

Would recommend/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom