• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scum

So this just landed into my hands..

hF5p56W.jpg

idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

Linius

This forza football app is nice. Live scoring, stats, an interface tailored to the exact teams, leagues and competitions you want. With alerts for the teams you want. and it tags games with goal footage from youtube and dailymotion. formations with pictures too.

Would recommend/10

Yeah I've been using it for more than a year now. Great app. It used to be Live Score before they changed to their current name.

Suen

There is live score and forza football

Forza was too fiddly so i deleted it and went back to live score
I tried using Live score but the interface was shit so I deleted it

The truth is that I was just too lazy to get used to the gui so I deleted it. I'm sorry.

Rikkun

So this just landed into my hands..

hF5p56W.jpg

This takes me back to when Eto'o came to my workplace and handed me his car's key for the whole night.

1-minuto.jpg

Mercedes AMG Class G something something.

I wanted to crash it so hard.

A week later he missed that goal without keeper and 1 meter away from the door
ibcQEAknQpBd7i.png

Linius

There is live score and forza football

Forza was too fiddly so i deleted it and went back to live score

Nah forza had a very similar name not too long ago. I know which app you use but that's not the one I mean. The logo used to be brown. The interface was already very much like the current one. They've only improved it more now and changed names.

Esch

Banned
Live score is what i was using before. not pretty enough tbf, looks like a streaming site looks wise, especially those uglass glossy iOS style gloss buttons

#aesthetics #hipster #linius

Suen

Live score is what i was using before. not pretty enough tbf, looks like a streaming site looks wise, especially those uglass glossy iOS style gloss buttons

#aesthetics #hipster #linius
Rip in 6th spot Esch. You wouldn't want to see an Arsenal that doesn't qualify to CL anyway.

Esch

Banned
Rip in 6th spot Esch. You wouldn't want to see an Arsenal that doesn't qualify to CL anyway.

arsenal will do just fine susy. 4th place probs, 5th place at worst, will probably win the FA cup

you should probably be concerned with how your biggest club is getting their backs blown out by a big dick argentine manager at every opportunity and your smallest club is being sold for the price of a mars bar

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Never felt like I wanted to watch the movie despite how good people say it is. It just feels "meh" when I read what it is about. It's probably good but I'll skip it for now.

No Country for Old Men is incredible. Watch it.

The Counselor is meh although Cameron Diaz does fuck a car so there's that.

Suen

arsenal will do just fine susy. 4th place probs, 5th place at worst, will probably win the FA cup

you should probably be concerned with how your biggest club is getting their backs blown out by a big dick argentine manager at every opportunity and your smallest club is being sold for the price of a mars bar
I thought we were pals Esch. I thought you were better than this.

You're not a true footy supporter if you haven't watched your team get relegated more than once. Until then you remain a glory hunter. This is the golden rule in this miserable sport.

Linius

You're not a true footy supporter if you haven't watched your team get relegated more than once. Until then you remain a glory hunter. This is the golden rule in this miserable sport.

A couple of Dortmund fans are about to become true supporters then.

jts

...hate me...
How come you're from Angola Suen if you don't care for Porto/Benfica/Sporting/Mantorras.

Exposed.

Lightning

Banned

Watching Parma is for the lols. They had a great Europe campaign this season.

Suen

How come you're from Angola Suen if you don't care for Porto/Benfica/Sporting/Mantorras.

Exposed.
I grew up watching Serie A. Are you saying everyone from Angola has to care about a Portuguese team? Are you implying that we're still a colony? Enough with your racist views, it has no place in modern football!

Watching Parma is for the lols. They had a great Europe campaign this season.
Go and hype Chambers as the next Maldini or whatever you wrote about him when we signed him.

jts

...hate me...
I grew up watching Serie A. Are you saying everyone from Angola has to care about a Portuguese team? Are you implying that we're still a colony? Enough with your racist views, it has no place in modern football!
You watch Serie A and are concerned about racism in modern football. How does that work.

But actually one of my best buddies a while ago was a girl from Angola. Didn't keep in touch much after she returned to Luanda though. Interestingly enough, chatted a bit on whatsapp today.

Suen

The Angola thing is a suen joke from whatsapp
Have you been making jokes about me on whatsapp? I didn't expect anything less from you. Nonetheless it's understandable; when your place of residence is a coffin you eventually lose your manners and humanity.

Rip FF. You won't even get to see the corruption involved in Neymar's deal in it's entirety.

#EnriqueIn
#ScumOut

You watch Serie A and are concerned about racism in modern football. How does that work.

But actually one of my best buddies a while ago was a girl from Angola. Didn't keep in touch much after she returned to Luanda though. Interestingly enough, chatted a bit on whatsapp today.
That was me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JePguX_Vis

we are pals suen, infact i miss your whatsapp wums
I'd love to go back but I can't stand FW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEFj1nOfsiQ

Boubacar Barry is so fucking funny. IDK how anyone can hate him?!?!?!?
Why are you so far up in the table? What are you feeding your players? Why is Amauri scoring goals? Smells like corruption.

FootballFan

Have you been making jokes about me on whatsapp? I didn't expect anything less from you. Nonetheless it's understandable; when your place of residence is a coffin you eventually lose your manners and humanity.

Rip FF. You won't even get to see the corruption involved in Neymar's deal in it's entirety.

#EnriqueIn
#ScumOut

What I'm saying is that it's one of your jokes. You've stated multiple times on gaf that you are from Iraq but have lived in Sweden for your whole life. The Angola thing is something recent.

Please respect my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom