• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
B9cFHm5CQAAOTc0.jpg

This is fucking terrifying :lol

Suen

What I'm saying is that it's one of your jokes. You've stated multiple times on gaf that you are from Iraq but have lived in Sweden for your whole life. The Angola thing is something recent.

Please respect my memory.
I stated in GAF and when I was still in whatsapp that I had visited Sweden, which isn't that strange when I am visiting Denmark often. Can't you remember anything? Forstår du gammel FF?

FF, where are you from? A lot of us have asked you this question in this community but you always seem to avoid it. Are you afraid of telling us? Are you embarrassed of your identity? Is Interpol looking for you?

FootballFan

I stated in GAF and when I was still in whatsapp that I had visited Sweden, which isn't that strange when I am visiting Denmark often. Can't you remember anything? Forstår du gammel FF?

FF, where are you from? A lot of us have asked you this question in this community but you always seem to avoid it. Are you afraid of telling us? Are you embarrassed of your identity? Is Interpol looking for you?

I have never avoided the question.

I am a man of the world, living the rest of my years in new Zealand. Please respect my privacy.

We are from the same Xenoverse.

jts

...hate me...
Speaking of Denmark.

Frikadeller and potato salad
iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

This is Scandinavia.

That is all.
I have never avoided the question.

I am a man of the world, living the rest of my years in new Zealand. Please respect my privacy.

We are from the same Xenoverse.
I never knew this was a thing.

I think I know tbh.

But I would never tell.

Or give a clue.

Or reply to PMs.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I've been doing nothing but play Xenoblade all day. It's probably the greatest console JRPG of last gen.

FootballFan

Too much crust.

Your job sucks.

2/10

Not my job to eat pizza, I wish it was lol.

Just out for lunch m8s. First time eating here.

Finished the Pizza. 6/10

Not bad but not the traditional pizzas from Napoli they claim to be equal to.

Too crunchy as well.

The other napolitan pizza place here does it way better. And they don't use electric stove lol. And their pizzaiolo is from Napoli.

Mes que un club

Rikkun

Not my job to eat pizza, I wish it was lol.

Just out for lunch m8s. First time eating here.

Finished the Pizza. 6/10

Not bad but not the traditional pizzas from Napoli they claim to be equal to.

Too crunchy as well.

The other napolitan pizza place here does it way better. And they don't use electric stove lol. And their pizzaiolo is from Napoli.

Mes que un club

Electric stove for Pizza.
I need to go ly dow

Lightning

Banned
It's ridiculous lol. Left home on a cloudless sunny day. Now it's raining hard. And the rain has just stopped.

Fuck my heart nearly stopped because I read it as Xenoverse.
I was at work, nice and sunny, on my way to get lunch for like 15 minutes and got drenched and then sunny again when I get back to work soaked. Fuck that shit.

FootballFan

We are getting stonewalled boys.

I respect your request for privacy. Enjoy your pie.

"we"

Who m8 lol. Thank you for your respect.

Electric stove for Pizza.
I need to go ly dow

Haha sensational.

The traditional way.

I was at work, nice and sunny, on my way to get lunch for like 15 minutes and got drenched and then sunny again when I get back to work soaked. Fuck that shit.

Looooool it really sucks when it's like this.

hopefull they'll stop him singing on their future records, too. he's so horrible live :(

He really is live haha. But no way that's going to stop them, if they wanted it to actually sound good live they would have gotten a dedicated singer long time ago. Instead they started letting their drummer sing. It's weird, feel like they used to be good or at least solid live. I think he's just too fucked up nowadays to deliver a good performance.

Facism

He really is live haha. But no way that's going to stop them, if they wanted it to actually sound good live they would have gotten a dedicated singer long time ago. Instead they started letting their drummer sing. It's weird, feel like they used to be good or at least solid live. I think he's just too fucked up nowadays to deliver a good performance.

his ear-rings lol.

vocals were crap at sonisphere but the brum academy was fine. brent sings through his fucking teeth like he's so coked up he forgets he has a mouth.

3Sixty

So there is an image doing the rounds on facebook, comparing the salary of a footballer to that of a soldier.

I shared it with the caption "But can they do it on a wet Wednesday night in Stoke"

Was met with mixed responses.

his ear-rings lol.

vocals were crap at sonisphere but the brum academy was fine. brent sings through his fucking teeth like he's so coked up he forgets he has a mouth.

I don't think he just sings like that. I'm pretty sure that's what is actually happening.
o3abnfi.png

Ben Weinman was with them yesterday too, seemed like he and Brent was just there to promote their new sideproject. Brent, Eric Avery, Jon Theodore and Weinman. Please be good. Unlike killer be killed it doesn't have Max ruining it.
qBsuB5s.png

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
So there is an image doing the rounds on facebook, comparing the salary of a footballer to that of a soldier.

I shared it with the caption "But can they do it on a wet Wednesday night in Stoke"

well can they

also cartoon please respond

Wilbur

Banned

Seen that image. Sublime response.

Facism

I don't think he just sings like that. I'm pretty sure that's what is actually happening.
o3abnfi.png

Ben Weinman was with them yesterday too, seemed like he and Brent was just there to promote their new sideproject. Brent, Eric Avery, Jon Theodore and Weinman. Please be good. Unlike killer be killed it doesn't have Max ruining it.
qBsuB5s.png

there's a few short clips out there that sound promising. no vocals, but i don't think we'll get any 'random slogan vocals' shit that max loves.

FootballFan

Gr8 bants mate.

If I was your friend I would have liked your comment.

faridmon

FF is one of the coolest ember on FootyGAF. In fact I am going to play Xenoverse just because of his endorsement
and my cousins craze

Akira Toriyama should pay you for marketing the eff out of this franchise FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom