• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probity

I flipped a coin and FF wins. Box-to-box Defensive Midfield will be the box I tick for showcase tournaments, and I guess my permanent training position.

Koko

Banned
Sal, man:

Black Sails ep 5
Episode ended last night with Flint on board the Andromache and I'm fucking counting the hours down till 8:30 when I'll be home and can watch the next episode. HHHNNNGGGHHHH

Yes Morsel! Glad more people are watching.

Season 2 has been amazing so far.

Scum

Spider-Man is Entering The Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Xlz1iA4.png

jts

...hate me...
Thanks for the news Scum.

Also:

CONFIRMED: Andrew Garfield is NO LONGER Spider-Man. Someone new will be cast. First appearance in MCU, then solo film.

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png
Excellent.

Was never on board of that "TASM sucks but Garfield is so good" idea. No. He's part of TASM.

jtb

Banned
Excellent.

Was never on board of that "TASM sucks but Garfield is so good" idea. No. He's part of TASM.

fuck, I'll go one further. Tobey McGuire was a great Spider-Man (and an even better Peter Parker) and Spider-Man 3 is better than either ASM film.

Well it finally happened. Mr grandad has passed away.

At least he didn't suffer much.

:(

Sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you.

I really doubt its region locked. Konami seem to be the only ones that do it with pes lol

I don't know for sure though, I just haven't heard anything about region locking.

Good. It just seems a Japanese thing to me. Fuck Nintendo and Konami better not try that shit with MGSV

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Imdb is telling me that Kevin Feige was an executive producer on ASM too?

So...are they pressing the reset button again? I'm tired of origin stories already. Just show us briefly in the opening sequence like in Norton's Hulk and be done with it

jts

...hate me...
Florence + The Machine having a new album ready is also fantastic news.

Too bad I can't plan to catch them at Super Bock. But maybe at this other festival in Helsinki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom