• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

3Sixty

B9etKSoIEAAgxYM.png

Absolutely sensational

Rikkun

Chinese group Wanda bought InFront.

InFront has a huge slice of Italian football. It's Lega Serie A's partner, and also Milan's and Inter's partner.

InFront is the neutral "broadcaster" in Serie A. 6 matches are made by Sky, 3 by RTI Mediaset and 1 by InFront.

Galliani asked a couple of days ago for EVERY match to be directed by a neutral company (InFront). Funny thing is he is one of the people who actually has a say in all this, being the vice-president of the Lega Calcio (those who choose the camera placement in every stadium and the director for every televised match).

And now InFront gets magically sold to a Chinese corporation.

Oh Galliani, you fuck face
p1kx90C.png

Rikkun

Wanda also bought parts of Atletico. They are out for dat Football money.

From what I read they're out for the chinese supremacy. Asia is the big market and I bet they'll try to move some events over there (like the CL final, the WC etc).

We're lucky that chinese are total shit in actually PLAYING football.

Blablurn

From what I read they're out for the chinese supremacy. Asia is the big market and I bet they'll try to move some events over there (like the CL final, the WC etc).

We're lucky that chinese are total shit in actually PLAYING football.

Imagine you can speak Chinese and you actually studied there as well? Must be a sure thing to get a job in that area. RIGHT?

D5Jy4CR.png

Rikkun

Imagine you can speak Chinese and you actually studied there as well? Must be a sure thing to get a job in that area. RIGHT?

D5Jy4CR.png

I would be a cunt if I knew Chinese
i2jh80atGPQWU.png

You should try working in hotels, too bad the pay is not *that* good and you have to work on shifts.

Blablurn

The race for Depay will get pretty intense with Reus being out. The world needs good wingers. But there are not too many. Reus is with D. The Bayern wingers are too old. What else is there? Di Maria is with Manchester.

Tc91

The race for Depay will get pretty intense with Reus being out. The world needs good wingers. But there are not too many. Reus is with D. The Bayern wingers are too old. What else is there? Di Maria is with Manchester.

Why is Reus out?

New contract means fuck all :lol. Just guarantees a bigger price for the club.

LegoArmo

Don't see why he'd sign that if he's going to leave anyway, it'd be more money for Dortmund and less for him and his agent in signing bonuses surely?

KidJr

Don't see why he'd sign that if he's going to leave anyway, it'd be more money for Dortmund and less for him and his agent in signing bonuses surely?

No not at all, I'm pretty sure he'll get a signing on bonus and his agent will be paid x amount for negotiation of new contract

I bet a big signing on fee for him and his agent. Plus they must have agreed to sell him for a set price in the summer, or if they stay up agree to sell him a year later. But

Tc91

Pls. Dont tell me you actually believe this? This is not Spain or Italy.

I remember reading a blog post by Richard Keys about Henry not joining beIN sports and he talks about players signing contracts then moving on.

I'll quote:

I wonder if you can work out who uttered these fine words? 'It's all in the past and not important now. I don't think about it. It's something I want. It will be done'. Indeed, eight days later, in November last year, this individual signed a new 4-year contract.

His manager said 'it's fantastic. We need commitment and this shows he's very committed. When we talk about the future and progressing it can't just be talk - there has to be commitment'.

Have you got it yet? Well maybe this will help.

'His is just one of 20 or 30 names I have read...but we have restrictions about money. I don't think it will be a special window for our team'.

Any way it was about Bony. Signing his new contract at Swansea and it goes on to other players too:

This is not an isolated case though. I'm certain Liverpool fans really believed that Luis Suarez was signing on for life when he committed to a new deal at Anfield. And with good reason. Where is he less than 12 months later?

The game is littered with other examples. Who would've thought that Christiano Ronaldo would've ended up at Real Madrid 12 months after committing his future to Manchester United?

What about Gareth Bale? He signed a multi-million pound deal at Spurs didn't he -12 months before his world record move to Madrid? What a co-incidence!

Aguero signed a new deal with Atletico Madrid 1 year before joining Man City, as did Costa before joining Chelsea. Lallana signed 1 year before joining Liverpool. Andy Carroll signed a 5 year deal with Newcastle and joined Liverpool 3 months later! When Anelka joined Chelsea he’d only signed a new contract 6 months previous. Slightly different but Falcao and James Rodriguez were only at Monaco for a year before joining Man Utd and Real.

http://richardajkeys.com/richards-blog/entry/why-do-football-people-treat-us-all-like-mugs

Rikkun

Pls. Dont tell me you actually believe this? This is not Spain or Italy.
pls
The more high your price is, the more your wage is high usually.
And some agents probably get money from both the players and the teams too, so they just earn even more.

Blablurn

I remember reading a blog post by Richard Keys about Henry not joining beIN sports and he talks about players signing contracts then moving on.

I'll quote:

Any way it was about Bony. Signing his new contract at Swansea and it goes on to other players too:

well, 12 months. alright. that can happen. but not this summer.

I don't tbink he'll leave in the summer now. Obviously players do sign new deals and then leave but he was on the table for £25m in 3 months. Why would he risk a that if he wanted to go now. Don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom