• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Tell me more

Its a dungeon you unlock that is randomly generated and is specific to your character. It always stays the same for your character but there are multiple layouts you can have active at a time. I think the current limit is 3. You can PvP or co-op in your dungeon and there are bosses and weapons/gear there. Since you might be familiar with your dungeon that means you have a home field advantage against invaders (who will have never seen it before) and you can coop with other people who will also have completely different dungeons compared to your save file. You progress through unlocking floors by finding keys and it gets progressively harder.

The guys who have played the game extensively have said the Chalice dungeon is really impressive and is the coolest addition to the formula from Bloodborne.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Its a dungeon you unlock that is randomly generated and is specific to your character. It always stays the same for your character but there are multiple layouts you can have active at a time. I think the current limit is 3. You can PvP or co-op in your dungeon and there are bosses and weapons/gear there. Since you might be familiar with your dungeon that means you have a home field advantage against invaders (who will have never seen it before) and you can coop with other people who will also have completely different dungeons compared to your save file. You progress through unlocking floors by finding keys and it gets progressively harder.

The guys who have played the game extensively have said the Chalice dungeon is really impressive and is the coolest addition to the formula from Bloodborne.

That sounds class

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

need-it.gif

Phlebas

Banned

Sounds great.

looks to make invasions more interesting as well

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Should be a great game tonight, I'm looking forward to Dembele v Gerrard.

Ushojax

Liverpool 3 - 2 Spurs

'16 Henderson
'45+1 Skrtel

'79 Henderson
'80 Eriksen
'89 Bentaleb

I think if we can score a goal we have a great chance of winning, Liverpool are in great form but it's based around clean sheets. Without Lucas we should be able to hurt them.

I'm still scared of Sterling though, he always plays well against us.

dc89

The Last of Us on PS4 is simply stunning.
I never thought I'd have enjoyed replaying that game, just because it's the kind of game it is. I originally felt it was meant to be enjoyed once, because you didn't know the story etc.

But it is amazing on PS4. Simply amazing.

Clydefrog

I think if we can score a goal we have a great chance of winning, Liverpool are in great form but it's based around clean sheets. Without Lucas we should be able to hurt them.

I'm still scared of Sterling though, he always plays well against us.

Ushoptimism too high! I appreciate the kind words though. You know we aren't getting a point out of this fixture. Just say it for once!

Ushojax

Ushoptimism too high! I appreciate the kind words though. You know we aren't getting a point out of this fixture. Just say it for once!

I don't expect anything from the game because Liverpool have a weird hoodoo over us since Rodgers took over, I hate playing against them these days. We have a great chance though, their midfield lynchpin is missing and they looked knackered against Everton.

CCS

Banned
I never thought I'd have enjoyed replaying that game, just because it's the kind of game it is. I originally felt it was meant to be enjoyed once, because you didn't know the story etc.

Definitely. I hate to say it, because it sounds so clichéd, but it's without a doubt the definitive version.

FootballFan

Still one of the best after all these years.

The movie is fun yeah.

I don't want to watch the movie.

That ending. The soundtrack. The voice acting. What a great series.

Cowboy Bebop.

Sensational.

It is so good.

One problem I did have with it was the photo mode. I know you can disable it, but I kept wanting to take photos.

Sometimes I would turn on the game, take photos for about 30 minutes, then have to turn it off. No progress, just photos. Ruined the pacing for me.

dc89

Definitely. I hate to say it, because it sounds so clichéd, but it's without a doubt the definitive version.

It really is. The world is just so much more detailed than I remember. Sure I remember looking in every nook and cranny on the PS3 version, but this time around you just see so much more little details.

Plus the photomode - I'm a sucker for any game with a mode like this. Gran Turismo, Drive Club, I just spend ages in them messing around taking pictures.

Edit:

:loooool FF! Just as I was typing you were typing about photomode too. Incredible, as you would say. Imagine if... MGS V has a photo mode or a camera of some sort, like all the other MGS games. Massive. Time. Sink.

FootballFan

:loooool FF! Just as I was typing you were typing about photomode too. Incredible, as you would say. Imagine if... MGS V has a photo mode or a camera of some sort, like all the other MGS games. Massive. Time. Sink.

That really is in
sane...

Ushojax

Have Spurs been playing a high line away from home this season? I think they'll get turned over if they try that today.

We always play a high-ish line but we play it much better than under AVB and Sherwood. We put massive pressure on the ball so those easy through-balls aren't such a danger, you don't see Lloris rushing off his line that much anymore.

My biggest worry is Vertonghen, like most Belgian defenders he gets too excited trying to win the ball, the Arsenal goal came from him stepping out and losing his tackle, which meant Dier and Walker had to come across and leave Ozil on his own.

GorillaJu

I don't expect anything more than a draw from Spurs and with Kane being the man of the moment, I don't see us being able to keep a clean sheet. Missing Lucas is a real issue for us and we're basically polar opposites to Spurs in fitness. They're great in the final quarter of the match and we turn off too often around 60 mins.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Football Manager update time!

1UxXDeF.png

Treble Season!

We won the Capital One Cup, finished 2nd in the league, won the FA Cup against Villa (Retained it from 2014 IRL) and did the impossible in the Champions League Final vs Bayern, beating them 1-0

CHqMVXQ.png

Stoke were winning 2-1 but conceded in 71st minute, then Evans scored in the 93rd so Utd won title :sad:
weYdUn3.png

Our slow start to season didn't help
prdERIS.png

Bkxmpzp.png

Football Manager update time!

1UxXDeF.png

Treble Season!]

Takes me back to the pre-Abramovich Chelsea days when I became immensely proud of winning The Treble on World Class on FIFA 2001, my first PS2 game and first FIFA game, all in the first season I became interested in football.

The joke people make about fans only being able to win stuff on FIFA...That was my reality. Who would have imagined how things would turn out back then...Mind you we still haven't done The Treble so I suppose that "only in FIFA" part is still true haha.

Apparently BT Sport aren't going to be buying any extra PL packages, just looking to retain what they have now.

Total TV deal will be £4.5bn, up from £3bn.

We're all going to be rich(er).

L1NETT

Brentford have responded to speculation that manager Mark Warburton has been told that he will be dismissed at the end of the season even if he leads the club to promotion, insisting that he remains in place.

However, the club statement on Tuesday morning stopped short of denying reports in The Times newspaper that Warburton will leave the club at the end of the season and admitted that they do “talk to other people within the game to learn about other ways of doing things”.

Warburton, who succeeded Uwe Rösler in December 2013, led the club to promotion last season and has taken them to sixth place in the Championship table. However, it was reported that the former City trader will be replaced regardless of whether Brentford achieve promotion, with the Rayo Vallecano coach Paco Jémez being lined up to take over.

Gotta believe that Times story is gubbins

because that would be the maddest sacking in the history football ever like ever ever

“Football is sometimes called a village, and in any village, gossip and rumours can spread like wildfire, whether or not such rumours are true.

but that statement is so weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom