• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

The money will be too tempting for Bundesliga 2 Dortmund

h8xug2P.png

qBsuB5s.png

Sausages and fries on a pizza? What is that abomination?

Yeah, it was shit. it came with a honey mustard and BBQ sauce. The only time I have had Pizza Hut in five years, I hope I will never have it again.

It’s reported that Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea all scouted Inter’s Mauro Icardi in Sunday’s win over Palermo.

Why no Arsenal??? :(((

He would destroy the PL. He makes Inter look respectable.

El Topo

Great move by Dortmund and Reus. This way they should be able to get a lot more money if he actually leaves. Legend indeed Milch, legend indeed.

Yes, what a legend. He just got himself a huge signing on bonus, and will get himself another one is 6, or 18 months. I respect him getting his money.

Pfffff

You people are so dead inside

I could quote about a thousand posts in here with "Reus will not sign a new contract", "Reus will leave" and whatever the fuck

Fact is, Reus loves this club. He might not be as vocal about that as Großkreutz but who cares. This is a huge sign and whoever thinks this is a "fake" extension to get more money doesn't understand Reus and BVB.

dc89

What is Gaal doing, he's presenting sheets to the journo's to print off and send to Big Sam.

LhwRz7R.png

Unusual press conf from Van Gaal. He came armed with a four-page pamphlet of stats to combat Sam Allardyce's 'long-ball United' comments
Daniel Taylor - @DTguardian

dc89

B9fCmccIAAAUFiM.jpg:large

Is that like the biggest sponsorship board in a football media centre?
There is room for plenty more, I see a few too many Nike ticks for my liking.

Pfffff

You people are so dead inside

I could quote about a thousand posts in here with "Reus will not sign a new contract", "Reus will leave" and whatever the fuck

Fact is, Reus loves this club. He might not be as vocal about that as Großkreutz but who cares. This is a huge sign and whoever thinks this is a "fake" extension to get more money doesn't understand Reus and BVB.

Sorry to be a cynic, but Dortmund have the very real possibility of being relegated and maybe a less than favourable relegation release clause. This guarantees that they won't lose him for cheap if you do get relegated. I use to feel the same way about Henry and Arsenal, 12 months later he was in a Barca shirt.

you need to have players under-20 to get in

Roma's new 18 year old future GOAT

Daniele-Verde--009.jpg

Arnie

I see Louieh came prepared with the fachts. Absolute train wreck of a man.

Also seen the Reus stuff.

Screams fucking release or relegation clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom