• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Im in for some FIFA. I dont care about TLoU.
3N1H0Fc.png

can't believe you didn't even complete the story game. You're missing out big time

Arnie

Pfffff

You people are so dead inside

I could quote about a thousand posts in here with "Reus will not sign a new contract", "Reus will leave" and whatever the fuck

Fact is, Reus loves this club. He might not be as vocal about that as Großkreutz but who cares. This is a huge sign and whoever thinks this is a "fake" extension to get more money doesn't understand Reus and BVB.
Other than being infinitely more likeable than Bayern Munich, I definitely don't understand BVB.

I suppose I just didn't realise he "loved" Dortmund in that way.

Arnie

Let's talk about fachts louie
Let's talk about balls to feet
Let's talk about all the long ones
And the high ones
That we see

Salazar

The only good things to come out of the West Ham game were Daley's goal and that blert Tompkins reporting that RVP is "malicious" as if it's new information. HE'S A DUTCH STRIKER. OF COURSE HE'S A NASTY FUCKER.

Sorry to be a cynic, but Dortmund have the very real possibility of being relegated and maybe a less than favourable relegation release clause. This guarantees that they won't lose him for cheap if you do get relegated. I use to feel the same way about Henry and Arsenal, 12 months later he was in a Barca shirt.
It really is more than that. Dortmund is Reus' hometown, his whole family lives here, it's his favourite club, etc.

Also, Puma and Opel (both also Reus' personal sponsors) pay 20% of his reported 10m salary. They want him to stay here for another few years as well. We'd competely fuck them over if we would agree to sell him so soon.

Also seen the Reus stuff.

Screams fucking release or relegation clause.
The German law for companies on the stock market demand instant notification for such big deals like the Reus contract. The note explicitly states:

"Now, no contract of a professional Borussia Dortmund player includes the option of a premature termination for a transfer to another football club (so called "release clause")."

It's for real.

The only good things to come out of the West Ham game were Daley's goal and that blert Tompkins reporting that RVP is "malicious" as if it's new information. HE'S A DUTCH STRIKER. OF COURSE HE'S A NASTY FUCKER.

Only new good things this season:
Daley Blind
Ashley Young? Fucking hell

I would put Herrera but LVG hates him so we haven't seem him even play proper match time.

Blablurn

Shanks pls. The next time you have intercourse you have to go to Hotel Jaya.

They have special rooms where you can fuck. This one is the Spanish themed room. :lol

331MRXK.png

It really is more than that. Dortmund is Reus' hometown, his whole family lives here, it's his favourite club, etc.

Also, Puma and Opel (both also Reus' personal sponsors) pay 20% of his reported 10m salary. They want him to stay here for another few years as well. We'd competely fuck them over if we would agree to sell him so soon.

The German law for companies on the stock market demand instant notification for such big deals like the Reus contract. The note explicitly states:

"Now, no contract of a professional Borussia Dortmund player includes the option of a premature termination for a transfer to another football club (so called "release clause")."

It's for real.

Sorry to sound cynical, but I have heard all that stuff before. Ashley Cole was the same and left Arsenal for 5k a month more.
Fuck bringing up two Arsenal examples, this club has hurt me so much

Hm

I think I'll wait, as every year, the BVB shirt will be 30 or 40€ in 2 months anyway.

It would be stupid to buy it right now

but I want to

Goddamn

Silent Hill has already been fucked up :)

Well yes. But no one really had much hope for the games when they were whored out to fucking double helix and other talentless shit teams.

With Kojima everyone expects it to be good again. Even people who never played SH gets hyped just because it got the Kojima name on it. So far, while PT was cool and all, it just looks like a bunch of jump scares, where Kojima can try even harder to hire hollywood actors. Hopefully they get it, but I'm afraid it won't be all that great.

Elchele

It will have a relegation clause, I think that is a pretty standard clause in contracts. His previous contract was probably too low, but with relegation looming they agreed to a higher price.

they are not getting relegated...
have you seen the clubs they are competing with in the relegation zone? Stuttgart, Hertha and Paderborn.

Shanks pls. The next time you have intercourse you have to go to Hotel Jaya.

They have special rooms where you can fuck. This one is the Spanish themed room. :lol

331MRXK.png

Haha, i have been in them types of places a couple time.

Next time I am with a small little asian with shoulder length hair I will take her there and dress her as Messi and bang the shit out of her from behind while pretending to be a 60 year old Dragonball enthusiast living in New Zealand.

or get a 60 year old man and dress him up as Messi, while I pretend to be a young Honduran boy in a Ronaldo shirt my uncle gave me

Next time I am with a small little asian with shoulder length hair I will take her there and dress her as Messi and bang the shit out of her from behind while pretending to be a 60 year old Dragonball enthusiast living in New Zealand.

or get a 60 year old man and dress him up as Messi, while I pretend to be a young Honduran boy in a Ronaldo shirt my uncle gave me

LOL!

Shanks. I will come to South Korea soon. You just convinced me. Lets do this. I am sick of the baklas here.

Rikkun

Sorry but I reported you to @NeoGAFNoContext

Incredible.

Shanks. I will come to South Korea soon. You just convinced me. Lets do this. I am sick of the baklas here.

I just had to google Bakla. there was this one who tried coming on to me in a bar in the red light distract one morning, he really liked my pocket square. Sadly, he was dead a couple weeks later :(((

You would love it here, they have Chelsea peanuts.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

the 31 million dollar love story.

Chinese group Wanda bought InFront.

InFront has a huge slice of Italian football. It's Lega Serie A's partner, and also Milan's and Inter's partner.

InFront is the neutral "broadcaster" in Serie A. 6 matches are made by Sky, 3 by RTI Mediaset and 1 by InFront.

Galliani asked a couple of days ago for EVERY match to be directed by a neutral company (InFront). Funny thing is he is one of the people who actually has a say in all this, being the vice-president of the Lega Calcio (those who choose the camera placement in every stadium and the director for every televised match).

And now InFront gets magically sold to a Chinese corporation.

Oh Galliani, you fuck face
p1kx90C.png
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I knew there was something cooking, I know Galliani too well. What a fucking CUNT :lol And his factually incorrect rant (or as doicare delightfully put it 'facts that are wrong') did result in something btw, now it will be the Lega and no longer Sky or Mediaset who will exclusively deal with directors and producers of Serie A matches. :/

The race for Depay will get pretty intense with Reus being out. The world needs good wingers. But there are not too many. Reus is with D. The Bayern wingers are too old. What else is there? Di Maria is with Manchester.
thank fuck none of the premfaces are aware of Berardi
I don't think we were ever in the running m8.
No, no, you're in the running for everyone.
Why no Arsenal??? :(((

He would destroy the PL. He makes Inter look respectable.
you're overrating Icardi waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. Not even the Inter fans think he's that good.

he did score plenty of goals this season but a closer look at his goals and you'll realise that he really isn't all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom