• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
bros4lyf

Sorry Dortmund bros
D5Jy4CR.png

wedward

exactly. if they're not on the lookout for players for injuries and checking them, what exactly is the medical staff being paid to do?

I agree Sanchez should have been taken off because we were up 2-0 against a pretty poor team. But I don't think you should just take a guy off because he is limping. 9/10 players run it off and are fine after 5 or 10 minutes.

LTWheels

Lads been good tonight. Took my lady friend out, didn't post on footie gaf, didn't watch the game and we won.

Not going to watch our games live for the rest of the season.

No chance I'd actually call him Lord Sugar.

Was genuinely afraid that we were fucked in November/December. Been a sea change in mentality since then. No more lingering on the way last season ended, no more turgid rigidity in attack and petrifying attempts to play from the back.

Just a clear direction, a bit of positivity, a system that works, Sturridge back, and some of the new signings starting to look like they'll prove to be astute purchases in the end.

Honestly think that Gerrard announcing his departure has helped a lot, no more media pressure on Rodgers to shoehorn him into whatever position to make sure he stays. Just try and do what's best for each game. Still fucked up though in putting ourselves in a situation where he's maybe our second best DM after the close of the transfer window.

Open world survival is the new ww2 shooter. Bored as fuck of it already.

And there are people that want WW2 to come back. I can't think of anything I want less
except for open world survival multiplayer games and Destiny and 4vs1 games, devs be crazy, or stupid.

Hixx

And there are people that want WW2 to come back. I can't think of anything I want less
except for open world survival multiplayer games and Destiny and 4vs1 games, devs be crazy, or stupid.

I want another ww2 shooter. Just not another deluge of them.

Wilbur

Banned
Alison Brie HNGGGGG

Did you like all of it on your first watch?
I hated it by season 3 =/

I haven't seen S4 and S5 but yeah, really enjoyed most of it. Remember liking S1 and 2 more than 3 though. Only two episodes in on rewatch though, surprised by how quickly the characterisation finds its groove.

Hixx

Saints Row 4
4TfeeGW.png

My only problem with SR4 is where do they go next? Do they go back to a more standard, GTA-like gameplay? Or kick on and continue in the same vein as 4?

inky

I haven't seen S4 and S5 but yeah, really enjoyed most of it. Remember liking S1 and 2 more than 3 though. Only two episodes in on rewatch though, surprised by how quickly the characterisation finds its groove.

I haven't seen those either. Yea, I was surprised at how much I liked the characters the first time around. Paintball eps are glorious.

K1LLER7

Another chance tomorrow to get some distance on top 4 rivals. Hopefully the team doesn't bottle this chance too :(

What I'd go for:

--------------- De Gea -----------

Valencia - Jones - Smalling - Rojo

---------------- Blind -------------

------ Herrera ----- Di Maria -----

---------------- Mata ----------

-------- Rooney -- Falcao/RVP -----

Think Rooney up front with one of the other strikers would work better. Different type of striker who likes to drop deeper so one of RVP/Falcao would be the main target.

Another chance tomorrow to get some distance on top 4 rivals. Hopefully the team doesn't bottle this chance too :(

What I'd go for:

Think Rooney up front with one of the other strikers would work better. Different type of striker who likes to drop deeper so one of RVP/Falcao would be the main target.

Wilson should play.

Never watched the daily show #yolo

Same, just clips here and there.

Scum

What I'd go for:

Blind and Herrera in the middle. Di Maria on the the left. Mata behind Wilson. Adnan on the right.

How the fuck is Australia in the euro vision song contest

Identity crisis innit. In Oceania. In the Asia Cup. In Eurovision.

Phil Neville is a massive knobend. So desperate to make Man Utd fans like him, he can't admit that Van Gaal made a tit out of himself yesterday.

Scholes knows.

Portugeezer

this red card tho ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWGwWcUo0pU

lol

I actually think the keeper didn't see the ball looking at it from various angles, legit looks like he wouldn't even see it in his peripheral vision, just thought it was a bit strange for ref to not even give the benefit of the doubt (don't know if keeper tried some shit earlier or not however)

Tubie

What I'd go for:

Since when is Valencia playing RB? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom