• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Speaking of games I'm playing through Shadowrun: Dragonfall (director's cut) right now. Fantastic game.

How different is it to the original version? I was really looking forward to it, bought it day 1 etc. Combat was terribly boring. I generally enjoy turn-based games but this was really disappointing :(

scabro

Ramsey out for 4 weeks

nsBxuHL.jpg

he was playing kinda shit tho

El Topo

How different is it to the original version? I was really looking forward to it, bought it day 1 etc. Combat was terribly boring. I generally enjoy turn-based games but this was really disappointing :(

Combat still sucks, but the setting and characters are much better, the missions much more tense.

noal

Banned
Anyone who doubt that should be the way
a parent should act
is an idiot, and before you say anything, Noal basically got so attached to her that he is basically
a father at that point

I'm not so attached now though. I just had to make a clean break.

Jarnet87

Falcon will be benched today for reasons unknown, but Gaal will start his best bud old man persie. another lovely 45 minute performance of nothing from him before burning out.

Hixx

These pics of Helena Bonham Carter straddling a tuna are... strange.

'I am a big supporter of protecting the marine environment'

So here's me with a massive dead tuna between my naked legs.

Falcon will be benched today for reasons unknown, but Gaal will start his best bud old man persie. another lovely 45 minute performance of nothing from him before burning out.

Yeah well RVP's been better than Falcao this season so far and really after the last game Falcao deserves to be dropped.

The reactions it evokes are incredible, theres nothing wrong if people dont think the game is that pretty or looks boring, fine, explain your reasons why and discuss. It just seems like people have a vendetta for this game (including those for as well as against).

Yeah, people have been against it after its disastrous first look. I think it's looking rather well now though, but assholes being assholes :p

Flutter, pls.
EuvEO5Z.png

Should have just asked for 'Quiche's copy after he was done with it.

Shit. Yeah.

Quiche do you have a Wii U. If you're not playing it can I have it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder what striker we will get in the summer, if any, quite exciting

Pennywise

I expect some surprise visit here next week when it's my birthday. You, Cola, Penny, Broken. Just make it happen. I don't want Hixx here, fuck that guy. The people here say it's a tradition to throw eggs at you, at your birthday. I don't know how I feel about that.

Also please look at this amazing mullet Hazard once had

http://zippy.gfycat.com/FamiliarSociableAfricanclawedfrog.webm
Cola is still missing :/

So I've got like 300€ left on my bank, would that be enough for the plane ticket ?
XbrF8Ao.png

These pics of Helena Bonham Carter straddling a tuna are... strange.

'I am a big supporter of protecting the marine environment'

So here's me with a massive dead tuna between my naked legs.
Terrifying.

Should've had her posing with a live octopus to get the message out to the Japanese.

El Cid

Neo Member
Falcao is making some runs off the ball at least, Persie has been looking as if he is carrying all the world's woes on his back

Remember when Rppmey pissed us off as a striker? Remember when he pissed us off as a 10? The point is, he won't automatically play better in those positions. He'll have a very shit game, but then pop up with a wonder goal. That's better than what he's doing at cm, but still ;_;

Wilbur

Banned
Remember when Rppmey pissed us off as a striker? Remember when he pissed us off as a 10? The point is, he won't automatically play better in those positions. He'll have a very shit game, but then pop up with a wonder goal. That's better than what he's doing at cm, but still ;_;

He pisses me off as a 10

The one season he played as main striker he was dynamite. Don't remember being pissed off with him too much when he plays up front.

In terms of performance/output anyway. We all know he's a cunt that deserves to be imprisoned for crimes against life.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Power went out in my place :lol fucking brilliant

and the only candles I have are for Valentine's Day

What now

kharma45

He pisses me off as a 10

The one season he played as main striker he was dynamite. Don't remember being pissed off with him too much when he plays up front.

In terms of performance/output anyway. We all know he's a cunt that deserves to be imprisoned for crimes against life.

All dem headers that season.

I skipped playing the original version but all the accounts I've read say Dragonfall is a massive improvement.

He pisses me off as a 10

He pissed me off as a 9 too. He started dropping off too deep.

He played as a striker for the first couple of games this season and was bad in about 3/4 games. He started doing better as soon as he started to play as a 10.

jts

...hate me...
Finishing on FIFA 14 is hell.

Create a million chances and then tie the game anyway because didn't finish any or just finished 1 or 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom