• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Holy fuck the power is out in the whole country ahahahaha

Just peed with the help of my phone's screen

Is this the work of a supervillian?

Is this how I go? In a strange far away land

I'm sorry Junited GAF, you know me, I was just messing around ;_;

44% charge

I'll make it

Jarnet87

He pisses me off as a 10

The one season he played as main striker he was dynamite. Don't remember being pissed off with him too much when he plays up front.

In terms of performance/output anyway. We all know he's a cunt that deserves to be imprisoned for crimes against life.

At least if he's up front he can't bring down the midfield with his shit play. 09/10 was the last time he was consistently good, maybe 10/11 behind Chicharito as well. Since then its been up and down with a lot of mediocre performances masked by a goal. It's what all the English greats do. Lamps, Gerry, Roopn.

confuziz

Banned
More Depay infographics!!

B9lEHo3IcAAbCI8.jpg

Rikkun

I wish :lol our 1 year anniversary in two days

I bought her a phone, I can't be arsed to do more.

A phone

A fucking phone

You were single two fucking days ago and you spent AT LEAST 100 bucks to buy her a PHONE on your FIRST anniversary.
You're insane br8. You should've bought a fake phone with candies in it, put it in a fucking real case, give her the package, have sex with her, shove all the candies down her throat and shoot the fucking fake phone against the wall and kick her out.

A fucking phone.

Holy fuck the power is out in the whole country ahahahaha

Just peed with the help of my phone's screen

Is this the work of a supervillian?

Is this how I go? In a strange far away land

I'm sorry Junited GAF, you know me, I was just messing around ;_;

44% charge

I'll make it

USE HER PHONE MATE

inky

"When I play with the Playstation, I always choose Barcelona or Manchester City," Dybala told Guerin Sportivo. "I dream to play one day with one of those clubs."

Explain this, Wooden.

Rikkun

"When I play with the Playstation, I always choose Barcelona or Manchester City," Dybala told Guerin Sportivo. "I dream to play one day with one of those clubs."

Explain this, Wooden.

He's just a shit player and needs to powerplow the CDs.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Bet she keeps the old phone to flirt with other men behind your back :( :(

#pray4yurt
I think she'll send her current phone to her old man in Moscow. That's what she did a few months ago

And I bet he's gonna sell it :lol
A phone

A fucking phone

You were single two fucking days ago and you spent AT LEAST 100 bucks to buy her a PHONE on your FIRST anniversary.
You're insane br8. You should've bought a fake phone with candies in it, put it in a fucking real case, give her the package, have sex with her, shove all the candies down her throat and shoot the fucking fake phone against the wall and kick her out.

A fucking phone.

USE HER PHONE MATE
Ahahahahahaha I'm dying

RICKY we didn't break up we just had a fight :lol (I was in the wrong too tbf)

i pay for my sister's college and give what I can to my estranged family because my dad is an awful human being :lol A FUCKING PHONE WILL DO

wedward

Explain this, Wooden.

Christ.

There are young players that probably don't remember when City were shit.

Facism

I think she'll send her current phone to her old man in Moscow. That's what she did a few months ago

Ahahahahahaha I'm dying

i pay for my sister's college and give what I can to my estranged family because my dad is an awful human being :lol A FUCKING PHONE WILL DO

ohhhh she's russian? forget i said anything. Decent women.

According to Tony Barrett (I forget which Tony is the reliable one), Rodgers is watching a match in Italy tonight

Welcome back to the North West, Paul.

Scum

Yurt is rich as fuck. And he's fucking a rich fine ass Russian too. The phone he bought her probably costs more than I make in a month. 😒

Rikkun

Ahahahahahaha I'm dying

I'm just salty I'm here counting pennies to get a decent haircut for a movie night I'll remember for the rest of my live and a S.Valentine dinner with a girl that just wants me as a friend.

I haven't seen my sister in 5 years and I can't give any money to my family and my dad is more gone than you that time you went to the David Guetta concert

This PS4 doe
ibbeoXJbpptaSR.png

Facism

I'm just salty I'm here counting pennies to get a decent haircut for a movie night I'll remember for the rest of my live and a S.Valentine dinner with a girl that just wants me as a friend.

I haven't seen my sister in 5 years and I can't give any money to my family and my dad is more gone than you that time you went to the David Guetta concert

This PS4 doe
ibbeoXJbpptaSR.png

LOL.

Rikkun you champion.

We need a win over Everton today. I wonder if Mou will put Fabregas in the starting lineup or use him as a sub.

Supposedly he could have played against Villa but they decided to just rest him and that he is back tonight. The only player that seems to be out injured is Mikel so, full squad to choose from (Costa still banned obviously)

wedward

Maybe in 20.

I don't see them dethroning United or Chelsea. And I'm only thinking of the UK.

Won't take 20 years.

Won't overtake United, Liverpool or Arsenal, but they will definitely become one of the bigger clubs in England in terms of support.

Chelsea weren't big 15 years ago and look at them now.

Err...I doubt that very much. Not any time soon anyway.

Why? They win and have world class players. Going to grow faster than Tottenham.

Not specifically talking about in the UK either. Their international appeal will only grow.

jts

...hate me...
Yurt.

Giving an actual valuable gift for valentines.

That ain't me
H7bIKlW.png

Steak dinner, box of chocolates and dick in said box will do just fine. I'm a romantic.

Rikkun

Won't take 20 years.

Won't overtake United, Liverpool or Arsenal, but they will definitely become one of the bigger clubs in England in terms of support.

Chelsea weren't big 10 years ago and look at them now.

Why? They win and have world class players. Going to grow faster than Tottenham or a club like that.

I don't know.
You probably need an awesome team/coach and a CL trophy to be that.

Chelsea got there.
City is at PSG-level, maybe even lower since PSG invests even more money and bought world class players like Thiago Silva, Cavani, Ibra, Pastore etc.

Maybe in 10 years. I just hope I'll have another hobby by then, because we (juve) would be dead.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ricky you lovely cunt :lol I'm taking you to dinner next time I'm in Italy

Jtb I'm gonna cook something by the looks of things. We eat out way too many times for it to be special

you're a good man, yurt.
How can I be, I support Juve.

Meier

City made a strong effort to sign Dybala back in 2012. Almost had him but just didn't happen -- obviously the better move for his development so you can't really blame him. I'm not surprised he's a fan though. If you're a young guy from Argentina, they're probably your go to team due to all of the players there and especially Aguero.. certainly outside of the Spanish clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom