• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finding your first job our of school is the hardest job you will ever have to find. Never was more depressed in my life.

The feeling when it finally happens though. Incredible. Keep sending apps. Something will come.

True. It took me around 9 months to finally get a permanent full time job. Finally got an offer while I was bombing another in person interview. Went from being miserable to very happy in around 30 seconds.

FootballFan

Is it just an online fighting game?

Nope.

New Dragon Ball Z game.

- Local MP
- Online MP
- 3 vs 3 fights(these look great)
- Create a character(!!!), that you will use in the new story mode. A lot of customising options for your character, which can be one of 4 races(human, saiyan, buu's race or frieza's - (female option not available for Frieza's race)
- New animated scenes
- Bad ass fights.

Released in japan already, releases in Europe/US end of the month.

Koko

Banned
Still, fuck Real Madrid.

Their modern success comes from spending completely ridiculous amounts of money on good players just for the sake of it. The development system has a few good guys but almost everyone is bought and paid a lot to be there. They call them Galacticos like that makes it a good thing or something. I find little pride in buying success.

And before anyone comments, I don't like how we buy all of our competition's best players, but I think we have the decency of having one of the best youth programs in all of world football. We get a lot of prospects and work with them as we can, which I think is a slight bit different.

I'm all about that development, so much more to be proud of.

03-2.gif

Nope.

New Dragon Ball Z game.

- Local MP
- Online MP
- Create a character(!!!), that you will use in the new story mode. A lot of customising options for your character, which can be one of 4 races(human, saiyan, buu's race or frieza's - (female option not available for Frieza's race)
- New animated scenes
- Bad ass fights.

Play Asia estimates it will be delivered betwern Feb 25th to March 3rd for me

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Nope.

New Dragon Ball Z game.

- Local MP
- Online MP
- New animated scenes
- Bad ass fights.

So just another DBZ fighting game

I'm not sure what was worse. His defending there or his hopeless crosses that he continued to make time and time again.

Thank Cech for the 3 points though.

Being bad at crosses is one thing, it's not good for a fullback but ok he got lots of other offensive qualities. But he fucking keeps those crosses coming in hitting no one or even near Chelsea players all the time, it's so fucking bad. He has also been defending poorly for a long time and one good goal against Villa doesn't erase that. Would like him dropped when Luis returns to fitness again.

FootballFan

what makes it different from the other dbz games mate? besides the online hub

New story
New 3vs3 battles
Create a character(8 slots, 4 different races)
Next gen

Those + the online hub... quite substantial difference from any of the previous games.

edit
Forgot it's 5 races. Forgot Namekian(no female option for that either)

edit edit
Forgot to mention the MASSIVE battle arenas they are using this time as well.

Blablurn

I love your hype, Football Fan. I wish I could get that excited over a game again.

Oh wait.

My Majoras Mask 3DS arrives tomorrow

4TfeeGW.png

4TfeeGW.png

4TfeeGW.png

4TfeeGW.png

Hype Hype.

Draconian

Being bad at crosses is one thing, it's not good for a fullback but ok he got lots of other offensive qualities. But he fucking keeps those crosses coming in hitting no one or even near Chelsea players all the time, it's so fucking bad. He has also been defending poorly for a long time and one good goal against Villa doesn't erase that. Would like him dropped when Luis returns to fitness again.

Agreed. I know Mou likes to keep him in the lineup because he's more of an offensive threat than Luis, but when we try to play slow and patient in the final third like we did today, he can be extremely ineffective and frustrating to watch.

Lashley

New story
New 3vs3 battles
Create a character(8 slots, 4 different races)
Next gen

Those + the online hub... quite substantial difference from any of the previous games.

edit
Forgot it's 5 races. Forgot Namekian(no female option for that either)

edit edit
Forgot to mention the MASSIVE battle arenas they are using this time as well.

Only fighting game I like is Mortal Kombat :/

(Where does everything find these footy emoticons?)

Blablurn

From what it seems every top club in Europe has some problems right now. No one looks invincible. Right on time for the Champions League
qBsuB5s.png

FootballFan

From what it seems every top club in Europe has some problems right now. No one looks invincible. Right on time for the Champions League
qBsuB5s.png

Really? You haven't been keeping up with how Barca are doing have you m8? Admit it, I'll forgive you <3

Tip top form.

Suarez, GOAT and Neymar connecting. Pique is actually playing well(seriously). The team is more direct, defending and pressing better, scoring goals etc.

Messi following Chelsea on instagram has honestly fixed everything it seems lol.

Tubie

Still, fuck Real Madrid.

Their modern success comes from spending completely ridiculous amounts of money on good players just for the sake of it. The development system has a few good guys but almost everyone is bought and paid a lot to be there. They call them Galacticos like that makes it a good thing or something. I find little pride in buying success.

And before anyone comments, I don't like how we buy all of our competition's best players, but I think we have the decency of having one of the best youth programs in all of world football. We get a lot of prospects and work with them as we can, which I think is a slight bit different.

That idea crashed hard the first time Florentino tried it.

Second time around he actually let people with football knowledge have input in signings and we got a squad that was able to win la decima.

Our youth program is really good, the problem is that it doesn't sell shirts.

I love your hype, Football Fan. I wish I could get that excited over a game again.

Oh wait.

My Majoras Mask 3DS arrives tomorrow

4TfeeGW.png

4TfeeGW.png

4TfeeGW.png

4TfeeGW.png

Hype Hype.

This is how I feel about Persona 5. Fuck, it's so far away it hurts.

DBT85

So yesterday on FanZone a guy from SA called in to ask Glen Hoddle a question. Live on air.

All polite and nice and then he goes "Glen, you have RVP, Falcao and Rooney. Which would you Snog, Marry or Fuck?"

Lashley

So yesterday on FanZone a guy from SA called in to ask Glen Hoddle a question. Live on air.

All polite and nice and then he goes "Glen, you have RVP, Falcao and Rooney. Which would you Snog, Marry or Fuck?"

Well....

What did Glen choose?

Clydefrog

Still, fuck Real Madrid.

I agree with you 100%. However, pride doesn't win any silverware. At the end of the day, at least you and I can sit in our houses smirking that the richest clubs in the world want our team's players. But the real shit-eating grin comes from the fans of the rich clubs when they win the silverware. It doesn't help that the biggest clubs also come with the largest "fan" base.

It's life though. That's how it works. If I were a professional footballer and I was offered to join Real Madrid for an absurd amount of cash, I'd take that offer in an instant. I just hope one small part of Bale, Modric, etc etc gets a special kind of smile on their face when they see Tottenham do something like... beat Liverpool.

Or a gaming pc :lol

Good games. Cheap too. Free online (that actually works and isn't taken down by 72 virgins all the time).
myyqQEs.png

That said I don't play video games anymore other than my Vita. Which is all a man needs. I would include 3ds too, but I stopped playing it due to nintendo being shit.

Blablurn

Good games. Cheap too. Free online (that actually works and isn't taken down by 72 virgins all the time).
myyqQEs.png

That said I don't play video games anymore other than my Vita. Which is all a man needs. I would include 3ds too, but I stopped playing it due to nintendo being shit.

pc gaming died for me when quiche deleted me from his steam share list :(

LTWheels

Over the last few seasons, even with bad, I've really enjoyed watching Liverpool play under Rodgers. I've always been entertained, by one way or another, and have had a good time. Makes a big difference to how it was under Kenny or Rafa.

Jack cw

qBsuB5s.png

Well you cant play that consisntent for years. But I still think CL win this time is between Bayern and Real, and maybe Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom