• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Yoo Agreed. Too bad it will be too late for martinez and thiago to make some kind of impact by then. Or even Lahm.
They might make it into good form in April. If we can avoid RM until then chances are good. And they have rather huge injuries too to compensate. It's pretty open.

Blablurn

They might make it into good form in April. If we can avoid RM until then chances are good. And they have rather huge injuries too to compensate. It's pretty open.

Maybe Martinez and Lahm but I really wonder whats going on with Thiago. He posts on Twitter from to time, but thats it. No official statements or news. Almost sounds like he won't come back this year. At least Javi seems to be doing well.

I am gonna start a petition to change London's name to Mondon. If your city begins with an M you have a better chance of winning the CL.

28 bloody winners

Jack cw

Maybe Martinez and Lahm but I really wonder whats going on with Thiago. He posts on Twitter from to time, but thats it. No official statements or news. Almost sounds like he won't come back this year. At least Javi seems to be doing good.

I wouldn't read much into it. The benchmark for being active in social networks set by Mitchell Weiser might leave the impression that Thiago is inactive.

Blablurn

I wouldn't read much into it. The benchmark for being active in social networks set by Mitchell Weiser might leave the impression that Thiago is inactive.

:lol

True

Weiser....

Anyway, let's hope he's coming back soon. But good to have Ribery
and Rafinha
back. Right on time for Donezk.

The Conspiracy continues.

Since Costa incident:

* Vertonghen choke. No media frenzy.
* Pearson choke. Slight media frenzy, no FA charge.
* RVP face smash. No media frenzy.

*Ivanovich throat grab/head graze. MEDIA MADNESS!!!!!!

Since Costa incident:

Please don't tell me you buy into Mourinho's nonsense. Pearson stuff slight media frenzy? It was all over the press, Pearson had a go at MOTD, and it was reported he was sacked, only for the decision to be reversed. Costa, twice stamped in a game. Deliberate or not, it was worthy of a 3 match ban. Complaining about conspiracies is nothing new to Mourinho. It's classic siege mentality stuff, he's done it in Portugal, Italy and Spain. Nothing to see here, it's practically out of his standard operating manual. Move along..

Please don't tell me you buy into Mourinho's nonsense. Pearson stuff slight media frenzy? It was all over the press, Pearson had a go at MOTD, and it was reported he was sacked, only for the decision to be reversed. Costa, twice stamped in a game. Deliberate or not, it was worthy of a 3 match ban. Complaining about conspiracies is nothing new to Mourinho. It's classic siege mentality stuff, he's done it in Portugal, Italy and Spain. Nothing to see here, it's practically out of his standard operating manual. Move along..

If Ivanovich gets banned there is definitely a conspiracy considering the previous 3 incidents didn't.

Media frenzy against Pearson and yet no ban. Pretty much nothing but some laughs about Wenger pushing Mourinho and no bans, Sterling against Fernandez nothing. Costa being true to his nature, ban, lets not remember the culture he was raised in, this is part of him. RVP yet again being at it trying to break noses? Nothing. Mourinho saying the ref missed obvious calls, which they have done so many times this season already with clear penalties for chelsea? Punished. It's clear that the conspiracy is real, against Mourinho as a person, which explains it going from league to league. But nothing stops this little horse, no, this little horse won the league in November.

Blablurn

95wqdI4.png

Dante is becoming the ultimate cry baby. Thats like the third or fourth week in a row where he complains that nobody is respecting him because of the 7:1 lol.

Well, with Boateng coming back and Benatia being strong, he will be gone soon anyway.

Jack cw

Dante is becoming the ultimate cry baby. Thats like the third or fourth week in a row where he complains that nobody is respecting him because of the 7:1 lol.

Well, with Boateng coming back and Benatia being strong, he will be gone soon anyway.

He was shit before WC. I remember him against Arsenal, Dortmund, United and especially Real. He simply lacks pace and his positioning is the worst I have seen since Oddo.

Blablurn

He was shit before WC. I remember him against Arsenal, Dortmund, United and especially Real. He simply lacks pace and his positioning is the worst I have seen since Oddo.

Nice new avatar!

Yeah, Dante lost his fighting spirit when he got nominated for the WC. He was good before that.

Yen

"@KieranMaguire: The new TV deal would allow a club the size of #LFC to reduce match day prices by £41 for every PL game & be no worse off."

Jack cw

Nice new avatar!

Yeah, Dante lost his fighting spirit when he got nominated for the WC. He was good before that.

He wasn't that good under Heynckes. Our defensive line with Schweinsteiger and especially Martinez destryoying many attacks made him shine. Since Alsonso, Lahm and Schweinsteiger are not that killer in tackling like Javi, the work Dante has to do now because of a DM less is showing all of the things he lacks. Look at Benatia, he does 90% of the job with positioning and has pace, is strong and nearly invincible in air. There is no reason why Dante should play.

If Ivanovic gets banned the FA shows how crooked they are.

Why don't these Chelsea cunts stop doing cuntish things. Maybe they are getting unfairly penalised. But the fact remains that if the players didn't do these things then there would be no reason to ban them.

Plus, Jose is so small time. No wonder a decent club like United din't want him, and RM hated him. He is such a cunt of a human being who needs dirty little clubs that don't give a shit about anything like Chelsea and Inter.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Since Costa incident:

pls

Gary Cahill twice attacked Harry Kane while he was on the floor and nobody made a fuss. Chelsea have dirtier players than most teams hence they are involved in more violent incidents but they still get away with plenty.

Why don't these Chelsea cunts stop doing cuntish things. Maybe they are getting unfairly penalised. But the fact remains that if the players didn't do these things then there would be no reason to ban them.

Plus, Jose is so small time. No wonder a decent club like United din't want him, and RM hated him. He is such a cunt of a human being who needs dirty little clubs that don't give a shit about anything like Chelsea and Inter.

Jose and his teams are usually a throw back to the days football was played by warriors and not little bitchy poonanis that are adored these days by man children, who have yet to steal the gold pot from under their mommas skirts.

Diego Costa embodies all of this, a player that might as well have "grow a fucking pair" written on his jersey so all the other soft as moist ass cunts could read it. If you don't like it, that's because you're just as soft.

Try to save face and remember how Arsenal used to be a team of men and not a bunch of preschool pissers.

A juve supporter talking about dirty clubs.

Qba8PPC.gif

Jose and his teams are usually a throw back to the days football was played by warriors and not little bitchy poonanis that are adored these days by man children, who have yet to steal the gold pot from under their mommas skirts.

Diego Costa embodies all of this, a player that might as well have "grow a fucking pair" written on his jersey so all the other soft as moist ass cunts could read it. If you don't like it, that's because you're just as soft.

Chelsea have dived more than any other team in England this season

Them the facts.

pls

Gary Cahill twice attacked Harry Kane while he was on the floor and nobody made a fuss. Chelsea have dirtier players than most teams hence they are involved in more violent incidents but they still get away with plenty.
My focus is on the span of time since the Costa incident. Vertonghen and RVP were not shamed to the same extent Ivanovich is being. Some papers are even trying to engineer it into a bite for fuck sake.

Wilbur

Banned
Stereo is right.

We can all pile on him for saying Chelsea are being unfairly treated, but he's right.

If Mourinho had done what Pearson did, he'd be banned. Van Persie and Sterling have escaped bans this season which I have no doubt Costa would have been banned for.

I don't believe in half the conspiracy stuff, but the inconsistency of the FA is utterly appalling.

I enjoy the rough and tumble, but flat out assault has no place in the game. Costa is probably the softest cunt of them all. Needs to feel the big man stomping on players in the safety of a match.

A juve supporter talking about dirty clubs.

Qba8PPC.gif

Juve has had its problems, some of them justified and some of them bullshit. But the difference is most clubs in Italy have an inferiority complex around Juve. Fucking hell even Milan do.

jts

...hate me...
Stereo is right.

We can all pile on him for saying Chelsea are being unfairly treated, but he's right.

If Mourinho had done what Pearson did, he'd be banned. Van Persie and Sterling have escaped bans this season which I have no doubt Costa would have been banned for.

I don't believe in half the conspiracy stuff, but the inconsistency of the FA is utterly appalling.
It's almost like Mourinho and Costa are repeat offenders.

TrueBlue

Stereo is right.

Aye. I'd lay it more down to incompetence rather than a conspiracy.

Chelsea as a club are a repeat offender. To coach or play for them you need to be a cunt.

It's what winners are made of to be fair.

When Arsenal won in 02 and 04 they seemed like the biggest cheaters and cunts. ManU are perennial cunts. We're nouveaux cunts. City haven't had enough time for their cuntiness to evolve yet. Let's not forget Barca, the ultimate Eurocunts.

To be fair though most teams are cuntish, you just rarely experience it since the bigger teams get more screen time. For example there are matches involving my team where I'll notice cuntish behaviour from opposition players that I never used to think were cunts in neutral games. Because it's only during the heat of matches that you realise nearly all teams are cunts.

A competitive beast, in order to make it as a professional, has to be a cunt.

Van Persie is the best at it.

Throws his elbows about with just enough force to call it an elbow smash, but not enough to get sent off for it or be retroactively punished. Costa's a snide moron in comparison.

Sterling got away with it cos he's English, simple as that. Every team with English NT players benefits from that, including Chelsea.

GorillaJu

If Ivanovic gets banned the FA shows how crooked they are.

I know this may come as a shock to you, but the FA doesn't make decisions based on evening out discipline to every club. It's based mostly on circumstance—did the referee include it in his match report? Did it receive discipline during the match? Is there significant evidence to indicate deliberate violent conduct?

Bold One

Van Persie is the best at it.

Throws his elbows about with just enough force to call it an elbow smash, but not enough to get sent off for it or be retroactively punished. Costa's a snide moron in comparison.

what sick ref would book an old man, with his grey hair and zimmer-frame

GorillaJu

Sterling got away with it because it was directly in front of the linesman. If it's seen and no action is taken in the match then retrospective punishment can't occur

Wilbur

Banned
Sterling got away with it because it was directly in front of the linesman. If it's seen and no action is taken in the match then retrospective punishment can't occur

And that is a dumb as fuck rule which the FA should be able to overrule, but instead they say "because of our referee's ineptitude in doing his job, we are unable to punish Sterling"

It's a fucking abhorrent system.

GorillaJu

And that is a dumb as fuck rule which the FA should be able to overrule, but instead they say "because of our referee's ineptitude in doing his job, we are unable to punish Sterling"

It's a fucking abhorrent system.

I agree but that's the reason, not because there's a conspiracy to derail Chelsea's title challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom