• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

I bought a XBox 360 for Gears of War 2
qBsuB5s.png

That was such a blablurn thing to do.

LOL. There ware so much better games :D
But I must admit I love the gears gameplay and I dont get tired of cover based TPSs, so the order is what I want.

Facism

qBsuB5s.png

I bought one for Gears 1.

I was tired of the Gears formula half-way through 2, plus they fucked the multiplayer up for you if you had a guest account in splitscreen.

qBsuB5s.png

Alan Wake was one of the main reasons why I wanted a 360.

When it finally came out, I didn't bother to buy/play it for 2 or 3 years :lol

Edit: lol wooden, at least it wasn't the only reason for me haha

Facism

I bought one for Alan Wake. I do regret it.

I bought it for PC for like a dollar on the humble bundle site. Was excited to see what all the fuss was about.

All i got was a linear corridor shooter with the same fucking "SHINE TORCH ON NO-AI
SWARM UNTIL ARMOUR GOES THEN SHOOTBANG" weak fucking gameplay.

How do you go from Max Payne to making something so utterly boring and lacking in any sort of innovation whatsoever? I would trust a cheating ex that sucked 80 cocks whilst she was with me, more than anyone who thinks Alan Wake was a good game.

Jack cw

I bought it for PC for like a dollar on the humble bundle site. Was excited to see what all the fuss was about.

All i got was a linear corridor shooter with the same fucking "SHINE TORCH ON NO-AI
SWARM UNTIL ARMOUR GOES THEN SHOOTBANG" weak fucking gameplay.

How do you go from Max Payne to making something so utterly boring and lacking in any sort of innovation whatsoever? I would trust a cheating ex that sucked 80 cocks more than anyone who thinks Alan Wake was a good game.

The gameplay was pretty bad, yes, but what really annoyed me on 360 was the sub SD resolution. Anyway, I'm glad that with PS4 most of the games perform good.

L1NETT

Eurogamer getting rid of review scores is a good thing

Especially 10 and 100 scale review scores. Their new system is much better.

I'd have:

- Play It Now
- Play It Later
- Don't Play It

Aye most Eurogamer reviews, specifically Parkin reviews, I just read the text and ignore the fucking score anyway. The play it now/later/never is perfectly suitable.

wish the whole industry would do away with petty number squabbling and get rid of review scores altogether

Like Film wise I'd rather listen to what Robbie Collin or Kermode have to say about a film than the mark they give in their respective publications.

I bought one for Alan Wake. I do regret it.

I will buy a 3DS or a 3DDXXL with fries or whatever they call it for Advance Wars

I will regret it

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Eurogamer getting rid of review scores is a good thing

Especially 10 and 100 scale review scores. Their new system is much better.

I'd have:

- Play It Now
- Play It Later
- Don't Play It
I've been suggesting this for DECADES

FINANCES TIME

Woody was able to shave £12m off the wage bill last summer, sensational. About £10m came off in January too.

Hummels is gonna need a new wallet.

Rodgers is still abroad

What's he up to?
He had to make it to Italy in time for the rescheduled Parma-Chievo match. You see, he's contemplating being the third purchaser of Parma in less than three months.

€1 will seal the deal.

It's the only transaction with Italians that could be worse than Balotelli. Brendan, bb, you got this.

Facism

http://vimeo.com/59199015

Warning, while Jeff Tuttle was a nice and cool dude. He thought he could sing a bit more than he could lol. Also they are playing black bubbegum, nothing very wild. I talked to Jeff about it once and he said they really tried to convince them to plat something more chaotic, but in the end they got "black bubblegum or nothing". :(

Cheers bru.

Btw Facism, quite liked that Legend of the Seagullmen you posted the other day. Hadn't even heard about it before.
02Do2Ff.png

I didn't even know it existed until i went digging about, prompted by our discussion about Brent Hines lol. Was looking for material for the other side-band :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Imagine United spending 60M€ on Hummels, while Juve are getting the new Nesta for like 3M€. Dat Marry, dat Rugani.
Dunno why they insist on buying WC winning defenders, it's like they aren't aware of the well documented CURSE

Man I'm so excited about Rugani lad, please tell me you managed to find a highlight reel of some sort

Tc91

Happens far too often in our team. Never playing the ball forward through the middle it's always back then wide.

Like I said it seems scripted, is he over drilling the players in training on how the philosophy works? The players don't pass then move into space to receive the ball back, at one point I saw Herrera pass out wide and I think it was McNair told him to get back and cover the position McNair left. Herrera covering at RB... I don't get it.

And what the fuck was Rooney doing all the way back in a back 3 it's just fucking laughable. Either get him upfront or drop him out of the team cause his position is being wasted.

Wilbur

Banned
Honestly when Carrick comes back I'd like to see us go 4-4-2 against teams we should be expecting to beat pretty comfortably. ADM and Januzaj wide, Carrick and Herrera in the middle.

Getting Zouma for £12m is looking more and more like a bargain. I have been very impressed with his performances in recent games. I was also really impressed by Stones last night. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a big money move in the summer.

Elchele

I bought a Xbox 360 to play Rare games.
l1x61OA.png

Also wanted to play Alan Wake. When it finally came out, I rented it but never played it. My brother finished it tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom