• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
That thread is terrible. You can't control attraction.

On some level, I disagree.

I think culture is a large determinant in what we find attractive, normative, exotic etc.

On the other hand, attraction is a largely personal factor, and it's nonsensical to tell someone what to be attracted to.

What position does he play for Roma? I thought he was like a number 10 type.
He's a solid central mid with excellent vision and passing. He's Roma's creativity engine and a primary source of their success this season. I'd rate him as easily Roma's best current player
(ignore Shanks and his Totti cult)

What I'm basically saying is: I wish you would've went after him in January. It would've made Napoli's push for second significantly easier.

j2ae81Y.png

dc89

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ary-attack-on-not-special-at-all-Chelsea.html

“I’m a big fan of Mourinho, but I am not impressed with his team, not at all,” Nasri said. “When I have seen some of their games, I don’t think they are that fantastic – they are just strong, and have a good striker up front.

“For me they are not special at all, and I think they are going to make some mistakes. We have played them twice, one time with 10 men, and we were better than them. Then we played them at Stamford Bridge, and we were better than them.

“We just have to perform, to win our games, and see what’s going to happen. This title will be like this until the end of the season. No one will win the league 10 games before the end of the season.”

Nasri. What's got into him :lol

Bold One

On some level, I disagree.

I think culture is a large determinant in what we find attractive, normative, exotic etc.

On the other hand, attraction is a largely personal factor, and it's nonsensical to tell someone what to be attracted to.

the sources of attraction varies,

smell, familiar features, pheromones, personality, these and other qualities add up

Phlebas

Banned
Im with you, Willkiller. Just went into the transgender thread and immediately regretted it.

When did a videogame forum become a crusader for social issues everywhere? Pls. Everything fucking offends someone in here.

Yup don't even bother posting in those threads if you happen to have an opposing viewpoint/opinion.

You just get banned that way.

dc89

Nasri: "I'd therefore prefer to say what I think, even if it means I'm not liked, even if it means I sound arrogant and a little prick."

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 36s36 seconds ago
This quote comes from an interview with L'Equipe 21 where he also called Deschamps a hypocrite. The others from one with the UK press.

No way :lol

Tc91

Davis Khan ‏@malwaexpress 30 Apr 2012
DeGea Smalling Evans Cleverly Nani Rafael Welbeck is what we should focus on. Brilliant core of players to have

The future was so bright.

Stopped reading at Smalling.

De Gea is the only brilliant player on that list.

Clegg

Nasri is a massive helmet. Was dropped from the French squad because everyone thought he was one and then had his girlfriend bitch on his behalf.

Jarnet87

Wasn't roy playing Rooney as an AM during the world cup?

edit: played him on the left in the game against Italy, and at AM against uruguay. lol roy you are a nutter.

CCS

Banned
I avoid the LGBTQ campaign at my uni like the plague. Never seen a group of people more self satisfied and arrogant in my life. Walkers.

Scum

Im with you, Willkiller. Just went into the transgender thread and immediately regretted it.

When did a videogame forum become a crusader for social issues everywhere? Pls. Everything fucking offends someone in here.

I told you ages ago, m8. Most of them are just there to cause trouble and rile up others. Not worth it to venture into those threads.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I avoid the LGBTQ campaign at my uni like the plague. Never seen a group of people more self satisfied and arrogant in my life. Walkers.

the worst part about the social warriors is that it makes the actual issues worse since people stop caring about them
fuck those guys

L1NETT

should probably just hold my tongue, don't won't to get banned.

Anywho Hixx me mucker

Poyet made some right daft comments about the fans. Not good signs, writing on the wall or is he always this combustible

scabro

everyone just wants to be a white knight

look at me how i defend defenseless x when x is neither defenseless nor needs to be defended.

Hixx

should probably just hold my tongue, don't won't to get banned.

Anywho Hixx me mucker

Poyet made some right daft comments about the fans. Not good signs, writing on the wall or is he always this combustible

He is talking shit on a par with Bruce in his final weeks and is now treading a very fine line. I think a lot of folk are waiting for one more large misstep and then they'll be baying for his blood.

El Topo

Yup don't even bother posting in those threads if you happen to have an opposing viewpoint/opinion.

You just get banned that way.

You might get banned, at the very least people gang up on you. It's just not a very constructive climate for discussions in such threads. One of the reasons I stay out of atheism threads. You quote one guy, you get a dozen responses. There's still often enough good threads, it's just not the really large ones. Thank Moyes FootyGAF is much, much, much better in that regard.

dc89

So bollards have been installed on the bridge which connects The Etihad and the campus after a woman drove her car over it.

Ffs.

El Topo

So bollards have been installed on the bridge which connects The Etihad and the campus after a woman drove her car over it.

Reported for sexism. You should see beyond a person's gender, especially if it has no relevance to the story whatsoever.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilburz, PES?

mang im really tired

You might think i'm running scared

I'm not

I'm just vegging watching its always sunny and cant be fucked to move to the playstation

Soon. Soon. You win preliminary round one because you aint a lazy cunt

But i will return

mang im really tired

You might think i'm running scared

I'm not

I'm just vegging watching its always sunny and cant be fucked to move to the playstation

Soon. Soon. You win preliminary round one because you aint a lazy cunt

But i will return

I'm already in bed and it's only 7:00 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom