• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

mang im really tired

You might think i'm running scared

I'm not

I'm just vegging watching its always sunny and cant be fucked to move to the playstation

Soon. Soon. You win preliminary round one because you aint a lazy cunt

But i will return

Nah it's okay m8ers, I feel about the same and regretted posting it, haha. Soon, then.

scabro

can someone with some free time and skill make some premfaces from these pics?
tumblr_nj5umuteth1tatiugo1_1280.jpg

keep his hand like the cavani one

Man, woke up to one of those moods where you just can't give a shit about anything.

I'm just gonna switch off my phone completely during the weekend. Can't be arsed for anything at the moment.

wedward

On some level, I disagree.

I think culture is a large determinant in what we find attractive, normative, exotic etc.

On the other hand, attraction is a largely personal factor, and it's nonsensical to tell someone what to be attracted to.

We as a single person. Not a culture. I don't have enough influence over culture to influence what other people find attractive.

FootballFan

That transgender thread.

Why can't they just have a proper discussion.

Everyone is just looking to get someone banned. It doesn't need to be like that.

They quote and nitpick comments. So many replies in there "elaborate what you mean by...". It's just crazy. It's a shame real, 2015 is here.

That transgender thread.

Everyone is just looking to get someone banned. It doesn't need to be like that.

They quote and nitpick comments. So many replies in there "elaborate what you mean by...". It's just crazy. It's a shame real, 2015 is here.

It's NeoGAF, unless you explain your point in essay form, with full Harvard style referencing, then you have no leg to stand on.

Scum

Man, woke up to one of those moods where you just can't give a shit about anything.

I'm just gonna switch off my phone completely during the weekend. Can't be arsed for anything at the moment.

YES FLUTTER!

That transgender thread.

Welcome to 'GAF for the past year or so.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't be bothered to read that thread, what's the gist? Some people are annoyed that others wouldn't date transgendered people?

Scum

It's just a shame.

It's an interesting topic to discuss imo but not when everyone is acting that way. Impossible to have a proper discussion.

FootballGAF is more mature lol. Unbelievable.

The small posse of communities are better off with these discussions. We might brand each other as cunts in here, but we can all agree/disagree with each other in a few pages, compared to the countless pages in places like Gamigside, where they all try so hard to quote dumb posts and get each other banned.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
It's just a shame.

It's an interesting topic to discuss imo but not when everyone is acting that way. Impossible to have a proper discussion.

FootballGAF is more mature lol. Unbelievable.

almost all communities are more mature, simply because we aren't actively looking to ban other people just because they disagree about something.

Yen

One thing worse than people being uptight or overzealous or whatever online, is people whining about others being uptight, overzealous, whatever. So tedious.

FootballFan

I can't be bothered to read that thread, what's the gist? Some people are annoyed that others wouldn't date transgendered people?

Yep. Basically it lol.

And you would get quoted for this btw and be told you are stupid and need to educate yourself for referring to transgender as transgendered. Here is a post from the last Page of that thread to prove what I just said:

What? It's pretty simple, don't say "transgendered", it makes you look like a moron to anyone even remotely educated in gender discussion and/or basic grammar...

almost all communities are more mature, simply because we aren't actively looking to ban other people just because they disagree about something.

Speak for yourself m8. I'm sitting here waiting for a Madrid gaffer to post something inappropriate. :p

Ommie will always be that guy

Incredible

Yep. Basically it lol.

And you would get quoted for this btw and be told you are stupid and need to educate yourself for referring to transgender as transgendered. Here is a post from the last Page of that thread to prove what I just said:

Speak for yourself m8. I'm sitting here waiting for a Madrid gaffer to post something inappropriate. :p

Ommie will always be that guy

Incredible
Even Plug snitched once.

Incredible, lol.

Wilbur

Banned
I can't say transgendered people but i can say transgender woman? What?

I can't have a preference in what races I generally find to be more attractive or I may be racist? What?

I can choose who I am attracted to? What?

sometimes i am confused by the twenty first century.

Are you telling me I'm not mature for wanting Yurt to be banned? He brought this to himself by turning crazy. He went from a beautiful brunette into a crazy blonde.

ibm1Ed4zf7i2Zm.gif

Esch

Banned
One thing worse than people being uptight or overzealous or whatever online, is people whining about others being uptight, overzealous, whatever. So tedious.

i mean i agree.

quite frankly, who gives a shit about what people are saying in an OT thread. it's your choice to read it or not

That transgender thread.

The downside of GAF's strict moderation policy is that it produces epiphenomenally this teleological mentality where a discussion is settled when the other side is banned. It's the victory-condition approach to video games injected into some naïve conception of debate.

Honestly, I wouldn't still be on GAF if it didn't prune itself so assiduously, but the way in which this can, at times, be thuggishly reappropriated by non-admin/mod participants for pathetic ends can get quite annoying.

pulga

Banned
You are all neanderthals and bigots, why wouldn't you want to date a woman who used to be a man? Specially if she's got a vajayjay in place and a nice rack, and for all you know she could be into playing FIFA.

WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT

SMH
xLDVHO7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom