• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabro

On that note, I'm a week cigaratte free, footygaf! Someone pls hug me.

but can you make it to

x1D1jTx.png

weeks?
I liked Garfield and I liked Toby

I also liked the Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2. And I liked Spiderman 1 and 2(fuck 3)
yeah honestly, i dont think ive ever really disliked a modern comic book movie except like the really terribly bad ones. I liked all the spiderman movies. i thought spiderman 3 was fucking hilarious for the middle finger that it was. But im not a comic book reader. So i can't really be soured by dumb plot stuff. I just like to see stuff blow up
Xlz1iA4.png

GorillaJu

Wasn't that thread supposed to be a giant middle finger to PC-GAF?

Because PC-GAF is stronger and louder than it's ever been.

Yes. He basically said PC Gaf was out of hand and the self censoring was turning Gaf into a place he didn't want it to go.

It lasted about a week

GQman2121

Banned
Just won my GAF Madden league game against the Cowboys new owner. It was a blowout but it's always interesting playing someone new who you don't have tape on or stats to review.

FootballFan

Just won my GAF Madden league game against the Cowboys new owner. It was a blowout but it's always interesting playing someone new who you don't have tape on or stats to review.

Sorry gq mate but I don't understand your post.

Please forgive me

You played the actual owner of the Dallas cowboys in Madden?

jts

...hate me...
My stomach is doing me in again after all these years.

This is literally it.

This is Arsenal.

Don't cry for me, I'm already dead.

jts

...hate me...
Why don't they have a badge?
Isn't the badge for current title holders only?

Sometimes they have 2 stars over their crest which represents the CL titles I think.

They had a nice run of 3 consecutive finals in the 90s. Won the first one only. Fun trivia: Paulo Sousa was on their team that won it, then next season won it with Dortmund against them.

Lunar FC

Sometimes they have 2 stars over their crest which represents the CL titles I think.

They had a nice run of 3 consecutive finals in the 90s. Won the first one only. Fun trivia: Paulo Sousa was on their team that won it, then next season won it with Dortmund against them.

I think a star represents each 10 league titles they have won. But who knows anymore.

Nah, we had ours.

I think it's a choice teams have. I've seen a couple clubs that don't wear them that have won titles..

Nah, we had ours.

mGjhMbC.jpg

jts

...hate me...
I think a star represents each 10 league titles they have won. But who knows anymore.
Ok, apologies if that's the case. Some teams use the stars kind of randomly. Benfica have used 1 star which represented something then next season 2 stars that represented something completely different and so forth.

Nah, we had ours.

mGjhMbC.jpg
Hm, oh well then I can only speculate about those being optional or just there after a certain threshold (example: 5) if you're not the current holder. But I don't know.

noal

Banned
El Topo doing gods work last night. Bless you mate
but I think GAF is too young of an age group to be bothered with small plane crashes that happened in 1972, hence wall to wall Marvel goodness.

And no, I wasn't alive when it happened.

FF probably was though...

jts

...hate me...
Or holders.

Pretty much they give a badge to anyone.

Oprah.gif

edit: slow on mobile, also almost dead etc.

pulga

Banned
Article 18.10 of the Regulation of the UEFA Champions League states:

Title-holder logo
18.10 The reigning title-holder may wear the UEFA Champions League title-holder
logo badge, subject to a licence being granted by UEFA. UEFA will provide
the club concerned with sufficient badges to cover its needs (as determined
by UEFA) throughout the competition. The UEFA Champions League titleholder
logo may not be used in any other competition. Multiple winners of the
UEFA Champions League (three consecutive times or a minimum of five
times) may wear a “badge of honour”, subject to a licence being granted by
UEFA. UEFA will provide the clubs concerned with sufficient badges to cover
their needs (as determined by UEFA) throughout the competition.

02Do2Ff.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom