• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack cw

Edit: Barca doesn't wear a badge either, and they
only
have four CLs
lolololol

They are so humble. I remember them wearing the trophy holders badge though.
I dont like this plastering of badges though. Would be hilarious to see a Ligue 1 team winning Cl, Club Championship, etc.

Lightning

Banned
Why does Podolski keep getting selected for Germany? He couldn't make it at Bayern, couldn't make it at Arsenal and now Inter are negative on him too.

Blablurn

Why does Podolski keep getting selected for Germany? He couldn't make it at Bayern, couldn't make it at Arsenal and now Inter are negative on him too.

For Löw he is more like a mascot I think lol. To keep the spirit high. But with winning the title now, I doubt he will keep him for much longer. He was part of that 06 squad. With Schweini and Lahm. So he kept him till they finally won it.

Jack cw

I remember Löw saying that Podolski was good for the banter inside the German team but I never understood why he was nominated after 2006.

Blablurn

Its sad but Podolski never really developed his skills. He has his left foot and thats it. In the past he was fast as well but thats long gone. Compared to so many other players from that time he always stayed the one dimensional player from the past.

Jack cw

Going to Bayern was the worst decision in his career. He had a coach with Hitzfeld who could have helped left too early and Klinsmann made him even worse.

This gif cuts out the kid next to him, shame.

Make your own fucking gifs then.

Some people....

iM1giCSmoazCE.gif

@Footy/DotaGAF: I have Invoker next in my all-hero challenge, and I'm fucking terrified. Talk to me.

Zabojnik

Sure Blablurn I'll help you out! I love helping just as much as I love invading

There's no greater gaming feeling than wiping a party of three single-handedly

I feel an indescribable (with my English) rush and adrenaline when I invade someone's world

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.

I mean, listen Zazo, one does not hunt/invade in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted...If one were to present the invader/sportsman with the death of the host as a gift he would refuse it (hate it when they fall off a cliff or die from a mob). What he is after is having to win it, to conquer the surly brute through his own effort and skill with all the extras that this carries with it: the immersion in the countryside, the healthfulness of the exercise, the distraction from his cursed existence

... but what if there's lag?

Maybe I was just unlucky or the game kept pairing me with people from FF's land, I don't know. I'll give it another go in Blood for sure. Thanks sensei Yurt!

Zabojnik

Playstation TV for 40$ on US Amazon. Why don't the EU ones match these fucking offers?

Fuck selective globalization. You told me it was going to be amazing, Bla. You promised me.

Blablurn

I was yesterday.
Bought a Big Rösti, Country potatoes and a chicken box. Felt so good.

I'm so jealous. I should do it too. But not today. Today is Pasta day.

Do you think a man can love two women at once?

Bud pls

Playstation TV for 40$ on US Amazon. Why don't the EU ones match these fucking offers?

Fuck selective globalization. You told me it was going to be amazing, Bla. You promised me.

Am I not the living proof that the concept works? AM I NOT?

Someone explain to me how we ended up with Can pls. Says on wikipedia that Bayern planned to let him develop at Leverkusen, yet they let him leave to go there with a 4 year contract, rather than a loan. Also seems that as well as having a 10m Euro release clause at Leverkusen, Bayern also had a buyback clause they chose not to activate, given their depth at DM. Is that about right?

Turns out he's a better CB than Dante anyway :p

Listened to 2 absolutely horrendous episodes of Idle Thumbs and the Richard Herring Leicester Square Theatre Podcast earlier. Justin McIlroy sounds like Courtney Love with a sore throat.

KidJr

I've come to the realisation that I think I'm much more of hardcore gamer than I am. I wrote down my back log of games and I'm almost ashamed at some of the games i havent played lol.

Anyway, So again another broken season for Ramsey and Wilshere.

These guys are never going to reach their potential if every season is the same. Not that Ramsey was playing that well before but can you blame him, he has had a chance to get into any sort of rhythm.

God knows how long it's going to to take wilshere to recover his burst of pace, I hope he's fully fit when he comes back as despite what others say I actually thought he was a our best player first half of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom