• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
No country in Europe is more third world than Germany when it comes to iptv or vod.

Netflix + Hola PlugIn for Firefox to switch countries. Fuck maxdome.

Need to get more involved with FootyGAF again. How do you do it, with 9to5 jobs, those damn social obligations like friends and girls and well sleeping, eating and washing yourself/clothes/dishes and stuff?!

Jack cw

What you buy?
bild-02-1023149263922155263.jpg

BMW X1. Will be delivered on Feb. 25th.

sohois

9qVZBRQ.png

Sounds legit

Sounds legit to me, loads of these Chinese recruiters can barely speak a word of english, despite ostensibly working with English speakers all the time.

The 'principal' of my international department has terrible english even though he is supposed to interact with the IB organisation all the time.

Rikkun

bild-02-1023149263922155263.jpg

BMW X1. Will be delivered on Feb. 25th.

GAT DAYUM

I can't stand BMW nor SUVs but congrats!

Yesterday I saw 50 shades whatever.
Just wanted to say that I tought about you guys after one line that was something like
"I don't make love. I fuck. Hard."

I thought "u wot m8"

That's all.
It's been one of the most cringeworthy nights of my life. The cinema was full of thirty-something women rambling with friends about their shitty lives like they really cared, and the movie sucked HARD. Not the "eheh it's so silly and bad it's good", it was just plain bad. And not that weird at all. And badly written.
If it was a game it would be GAF's GOTY 2015

Jack cw

GAT DAYUM

I can't stand BMW nor SUVs but congrats!

Thx Rikkun. I usually don't like SUVs either, but this one is rather compact and looks like a far mor coherent BMW3 line. And I got it for 22% less than the list price, so I had no choice actually.

Blablurn

Did amazon really send it out via Hermes on both of you?
I have prime for years and I never got something delivered by them. Bavaria and all.

Yeah, mine just arrived. Its like the first time they did something so big with Hermes. Big in terms of value. Before that I only had DHL here.

jts

...hate me...
I also just got an order from amazon delivered.

But it's not a New 3DS, just a couple of gym rings
l1x61OA.png

Gambit

I am still torn between New 3DS and the New XL. Bigger screen or better portability? Also, not gonna lie, those SNES buttons on the smaller one are another attraction.

So please post your impressions eventually.

My old 3DS definitely needs replacing. The top screen has twice now not shown a picture until I put it into a slightly different position. As someone who loves handheld gaming more than consoles, I need a working 3DS and want to do the transfer as long as the old one still works.

la_briola

@Footy/DotaGAF: I have Invoker next in my all-hero challenge, and I'm fucking terrified. Talk to me.
Invoker isn't that hard, but if you can't remember how to invoke anything, you could go for a carry build.
4 in Quas, 4 in Exort and 1 in Invoke, then you just play with Coldsnap and two Forge Spirits when you hit level 9.
Get PT, Drums and Orchid and just right click mofos.
That's easy, you don't really need to know anything for that. :lol

DHL will deliver my new 3DS with MH4U soon. \o/

Jack cw

Cologne?
loool

Is it the German Naples?

Am I gonna get rekt by flabberghastly?
Or even worse, Kamorra?
Pray for me guys

I was a few times in Cologne (I live in Munich) and I liked it, especially the nightlife but all those cities are rather similar. But I've never seen a cleaner city than Munich in my life and life is great here.

GorillaJu

Invoker isn't that hard, but if you can't remember how to invoke anything, you could go for a carry build.
4 in Quas, 4 in Exort and 1 in Invoke, then you just play with Coldsnap and two Forge Spirits when you hit level 9.
Get PT, Drums and Orchid and just right click mofos.
That's easy, you don't really need to know anything for that. :lol

DHL will deliver my new 3DS with MH4U soon. o/

This is pretty good advice.

Approached casually by a whore in burger king line. "I will give massage for 300 pesos". "No thanks" "It's a really nice massage"

and then she just said it out downright when I kept declining it.

300 pesos is like... At least the price of 3 whoppers though, who does she think she is.

I chose the whopper.
ibps46JEw9RBhI.png

Approached casually by a whore in burger king line. "I will give massage for 300 pesos". "No thanks" "It's a really nice massage"

and then she just said it out downright when I kept declining it.

300 pesos is like... At least the price of 3 whoppers though, who does she think she is.

I chose the whopper.
ibps46JEw9RBhI.png

A friend of mine got offered a blowjob for 5€ once :lol

He told her to go away instantly but regrets it now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
... but what if there's lag?

Maybe I was just unlucky or the game kept pairing me with people from FF's land, I don't know. I'll give it another go in Blood for sure. Thanks sensei Yurt!
If I did it then ANYONE can!

I'm basically living in middle-earth and I still managed to play (relatively) lag free! From Software are wizards, you'll be fine.

Facism

That is a fine question my friend.

Anything but this sensation I've been growing an alien inside.

make sure you take your phone and a few magazines into the shitter with you mate :D

I'm currently in the process of dumping last night's curry :X

3Sixty

In Ibiza you get the African blowjob girls that appear out of ally-ways.

Our convo went.

"Hello der boys, u like blowjobs?"

"Errrrrm, yes?"

"20 Euro"

"How about 5"

"Okay, lets go"

Driving down prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom