• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
A guy at my school brought a prostitute back to the hotel on a school trip to Moscow.

You could hear them through the door.

The teachers were banging on the door telling him to open up and that he was in big trouble.

He got expelled.

Only 3 of Chelsea's 13 games left this league season are outside of London. Comfortable.

@paddypower · 1h 1 hour ago
Romelu Lukaku says he wants to leave Everton and play for "a top club". "I want to be a waste of money on a much higher level," he added.¨

BL0m0Nf.png

Funny how everyone was piling on us for letting him go. Jose knows what he's doing guys...

Also which players are amalgamated into that face? I'm seeing Gerrard, Barry/Milner and Costa?

Then a scout working for the agent Jorge Mendes saw him play in the flesh as an 18-year-old, albeit only after Barcelona EC had successfully petitioned for the striker’s 120-day suspension for punching an opponent to be revoked after arguing he had been provoked

myyqQEs.png

3Sixty

A guy at my school brought a prostitute back to the hotel on a school trip to Moscow.

The teachers were banging on the door telling him to open up and that he was in big trouble.

He got expelled.

Absolute #lad of the year.

Wilbur

Banned
Only 3 of Chelsea's 13 games left this league season are outside of London. Comfortable.

Funny how everyone was piling on us for letting him go. Jose knows what he's doing guys...

Also which players are amalgamated into that face? I'm seeing Gerrard, Barry/Milner and Costa?

I thought it was gareth barry and barry chuckle

How do I add you lol

With the Nintendo ID or with Friends Code? Just give me one of them and I'll add you!

I think the Nintendo ID is Milchmonster as well. And I don't think friend codes still exist, do they?

Edit: Fucking hell, they are still a thing :lol. Goddamn, Nintendo. 326552251820

I think the Nintendo ID is Milchmonster as well. And I don't think friend codes still exist, do they?

Edit: Fucking hell, they are still a thing :lol. Goddamn, Nintendo.

This is Nintendo. Nothing about their online experience is streamlined one bit, just several clunky shitty systems with lots of buillshit.

Yen

He got expelled.
You got to go to Moscow on a school trip? Neat. We didn't get any school trips.

GorillaJu

I have never paid for sex but there have been times where I really wanted to. When I was in Korea my best buddy used to get a hooker every weekend. It was just his thing. I was so heartbroken after my gf dumped me I thought I'd just pay for it to lift my spirits, but I chickened out. The next day I discovered online dating and wondered where the idea of paying for it every sounded good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

He got expelled.
Well in my defense, I didn't know she was a pro OKAY

And those that make forum posts about sex, because they had to pay for it and need some reassurance that they're not the only ones? Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Never had to pay, never will pay

What if you turn 70, and you can like on your best days, get 55 year old pussy. Would you not want something a bit hotter still?

Always Sunny OMG

Two words on their search history

Asian

Cream Pie

Fucking hell

And those that make forum posts about sex, because they had to pay for it and need some reassurance that they're not the only ones? Mmmmmmmmmmm.

Never had to pay, never will pay

lol, we all paying for it one way or the other bro :p

What if you turn 70, and you can like on your best days, get 55 year old pussy. Would you not want something a bit hotter still?

Not to bring the thread down or anything, but I've got an inoperable brain tumour, so the chances of me making that age are erm unlikely. And I have a girlfriend, so the chances of me paying for sex between now and the end game are highly unlikely!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I...I don't want to finish The Evil Within :( I'm trying to delay the inevitable by playing the other free games on PSN

Yakuza is 24 gb jesus fuck Sega

I bet 23 gb of those were dedicated for the maid bars

lol, we all paying for it one way or the other bro :p

innit :lol

She is. But she also got pretty good reasons to be it lol

Right now I don't like her reasons because she has it brough it on herself.
I Walt told her he didn't want the treatment and she forced it on him and his attitude so far is exactly what he said the treatment would bring on.
Just starting s02e07 now

jts

...hate me...
Not to bring the thread down or anything, but I've got an inoperable brain tumour, so the chances of me making that age are erm unlikely. And I have a girlfriend, so the chances of me paying for sex between now and the end game are highly unlikely!
Rough, m8

I wish you the best.

Fuck cancer.

Jesus Christ OriginalThinking :(((

ACH, it's just bad luck! I don't actually know if the tumour is cancerous, it might be benign as even a biopsy had a 65% chance of leaving me permanently on a respirator or being fatal. Makes no odds though, they can't remove it. Sucks, but there are kids out there who barely got a chance to live. I'm 35, so I've had a decent innings and who knows I might still have a few years in me?

Well fuck. I'm sorry to hear that. You seem to have a great attitude towards it.

Jack cw

ACH, it's just bad luck! I don't actually know if the tumour is cancerous, it might be benign as even a biopsy had a 65% chance of leaving me permanently on a respirator or being fatal. Makes no odds though, they can't remove it. Sucks, but there are kids out there who barely got a chance to live. I'm 35, so I've had a decent innings and who knows I might still have a few years in me?

That's incredibly sad to hear m8 and I admire your attitude.

Gaming journalism is alive. Holy fuck lol

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/02/13/peter-molyneux-interview-godus-reputation-kickstarter/

RPS: Let me quote, you said: “By the way, there would need to be enough time to make it meaningful for him in every sense of the word, but we could make it five years, we could make it ten years. I think I wanted before–“

Peter Molyneux: And then later on I came out and said it would be six months. And I said that again and again. What are you trying to do? You’re trying to prove that I’m a pathological liar, I suppose, aren’t you.

RPS: I’m trying to establish that you don’t tell the truth.

RPS: Just to clarify, five days ago Konrad wrote, “From the minute I played the alpha, I could see the direction Godus was heading in and I didn’t like it. It took half a year to develop contact with Peter personally before I was offered a design position, initially unpaid, and then another year working at 22cans to get a position there.” So just to be clear he says that he played the alpha and didn’t like it and then came to work for you guys.

Peter Molyneux: Yeah. And that’s fair enough. And he did something about it.

RPS: No, but you just told me that he started working for you before the alpha came out so that wasn’t possible.

Peter Molyneux: I think he had had a temporary– He certainly came to the studio– Let me ask. [shouting in background] Konrad!

[in distance] Konrad: Yeah?

Peter Molyneux: When did you first come to 22cans?

Konrad: [inaudible]

Peter Molyneux: December. 2013. Is that– No, that’s not before the alpha.

RPS: No, long after.

Peter Molyneux: I was wrong. But it’s not a lie.

Peter Molyneux: Let me just ask you one question. Do you think from the line of questioning you’re giving me, that this industry would be better without me?

RPS: I think the industry would be better without your lying a lot.

Peter Molyneux: Well no, and and– Yeah, OK, you can carry on quoting me. Obviously I can see your headline now–

RPS: I don’t think you can see my headline now.

Peter Molyneux: Well I think I can.

RPS: What I want to get out of this–

Peter Molyneux: What you’re almost going to get out of this is driving me out of the industry.

RPS: No, what I want–

Peter Molyneux: And well done John, well done! And if that’s what you want, you’re going about it completely the right way.

RPS: If you were to be driven out of the industry it would be as a result of your own actions. I’ve done nothing but quote back things you’ve said and done.

Peter Molyneux: No [inaudible] me being hounded, which is what you’re doing.

RPS: I’m quoting back things that you–

Peter Molyneux: I must have given about fifty thousand hours of interviews and I’m sure if you go back over all of them you could– The only result of this is, I’ve already withdrawn mostly from the press, I’m just going to withdraw completely from the press.

[Since this interview was recorded, Peter Molyneux has done at least two other interviews with press on the same subject, including one with The Guardian which he says will be his last.]

and the very first question of the interview is amazing as well hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom