• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
We designed a shirt for Reus :(
hUe9Dyx.png

I'd be willing to swap Podolski for him.

Arsenal?

RwhiOBa.png

Any of you guys getting Helldivers on PS4? Looks great to me,but its reliant on teamwork so playing with randoms is pretty much out of the question for the harder levels

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I got Majora's and MH4U on my pleb 3DS XL. Anyone that wants to hunt hit me up

@WillKiller good game, got destroyed on that final bit.

Have to go now, but it was fun. Hopefully we can play some more in the future.

Small inquire though: how was the connection? It was fine on my side but since this interwebs isn't great I hope it's not too laggy for who plays against me.

Yeah that was a good game, I love a late winner!

Connection seemed fine, probably not quite as responsive as normal, but nothing really noticeable.

dat #philosophy

I'm gonna be honest here.

I am severely pissed off by the rest of the league, and Liverpool, for allowing Man Utd to be sat in third. There's no fucking way their standard of play throughout the entire season so far has been good enough for that.

Nobody is punishing them for their shite performances.

CCS

Banned

I am severely pissed off by the rest of the league, and Liverpool, for allowing Man Utd to be sat in third. There's no fucking way their standard of play throughout the entire season so far has been good enough for that.

It's the philosophy of playing shite and still winning extended to an entire season.

Agreed. It's a bit embarrassing.

It'll be a fucking travesty if they get top 4

wedward

They've let in less goals than City...

Whole league is shit aside from Chelsea. Maybe Southampton.

pulga

Banned
brilliant strategy from Nintendo that, releasing a new handheld for all the neckbeards the day before Valentine's
qBsuB5s.png

Esch

Banned

they constantly look like shit but rarely actually implode at any point. and when they do 'implode' and produce mediocre performances, they usually manage to eke out a draw. they're a lot better than people think, even though the whole affair is atrocious to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom