• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

So who else is single this Valentines Day?

Save money and get to watch the footy in peace.

A winner, I say.
icIOoInZD1SkQ.png

Not single and my GF doesn't give a fuck about that stupid shit day anyway, so not loosing any money :>

Hixx

I know right. I'll preform a valuable service, i'll let you guys know if taking your girl to see 50 Shades will yield a different night in the bedroom.

What if she ties me up and forces me to watch the last few Tyne-Wear derbies???

Then she's a keeper

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing in Transistor but somehow I'm managing

Evans-ing my way through it, if you will.

So who else is single this Valentines Day?

technically for most of the day :lol but football will keep me busy thankfully!

I'm gonna cook something for her, exchange gifts etc then she'll go back to work for her 2nd shift (she works in Victoria's Secret and it'll be mad busy tomorrow)

I used to be a bit romantic way back but now I just want to get this shit over with ASAP.

faridmon

See this weeks POI episode?

Yeah, loved i. It was a lighthearted one, with Finch being funny in some occasion. Also, love the fact that Zoe came back for an episode, she is so great that I wish she was a regular.
Gasped when Dominic and Elias became part of the who struggle of Samaritan V Machine.
I really like the fact that, vene when its the most quietest episodes, they have something on their sleeve which makes up a plot for what is to come next.

Phlebas

Banned
Yeah, loved i. It was a lighthearted one, with Finch being funny in some occasion. Also, love the fact that Zoe came back for an episode, she is so great that I wish she was a regular.
Gasped when Dominic and Elias became part of the who struggle of Samaritan V Machine.
I really like the fact that, vene when its the most quietest episodes, they have something on their sleeve which makes up a plot for what is to come next.

yeah it was nicer to have a slower episode. It was actually the first episode of the show where a single shot wasn't fired.

next episode the girl from the Nautilus puzzle episode is back

He is going to Bayern m8

Fine by me

faridmon

next episode the girl from the Nautilus puzzle episode is back

Nice. Like the fact that they bringing older characters into the show. Last week it was the police woman and next week....

Also, do you think Reese is gonna go out with the Psychiatrist?

Phlebas

Banned
Nice. Like the fact that they bringing older characters into the show. Last week it was the police woman and next week....

Also, do you think Reese is gonna go out with the Psychiatrist?

I'm starting to think that he will. There's some serious tension between them.

Although I hope it's not just a quick setup so they can use her as a damsel in distress later. Feels like that would be too cheap and expected.

GorillaJu

Man I am feeling like a healthy motherfucker these days. My dumps are regular, big, never require more than one wipe and take almost no time to pass. Big positive change since I went to a no-dairy diet with only 1 meat serving per day.

Also, Meier if you're reading this I sent a request to join your friends Gentle Lovers in Drive Club.

Jarnet87

nope. Pep rejected the transfer already, he's going to Milan apparently

excellent signing for Milan. and by excellent I mean terrible. Can't wait to see him play there for a half season before loaning him out. I thought Italy has Ultras? Why has no one Milan fan kidnapped or taken him out yet for the cause.

Probity

I am tired of people disconnecting right after they score, it is such bullshit. It doesn't even happen that much but FIFA is stupid. I am starting to remember why I started playing more pes.

Lightning

Banned
Australia lost 3 wickets with the last 3 deliveries of their excellent innings at the world cup. England going down either way. Huge target to chase now.

Australia lost 3 wickets with the last 3 deliveries of their excellent innings at the world cup. England going down either way. Huge target to chase now.

Our death bowling is fucking shit. Our head coach is a useless prick and the bowling coach must be as well, who the fuck continues to bowl short when its proven it doesn't fucking work?

Not that our catching was any good either mind. I bet we don't get 200.

Am I a massive twat for not being as bothered about the FA cup as I was now that we're back in with a reasonable shout for a CL spot?

Since we beat Spurs, there's no way we should risk playing anyone who isn't at 100% imo

Am I a massive twat for not being as bothered about the FA cup as I was now that we're back in with a reasonable shout for a CL spot.

Since we beat Spurs, there's no way we should risk playing anyone who isn't at 100% imo

Squad should be big enough and good enough to do both, especially considering the money spent in the summer but the reality is that not getting CL could potentially sink the Battleship so... no seems reasonable and I think Brendan will prioritise CL.

Squad should be big enough and good enough to do both, especially considering the money spent in the summer but the reality is that not getting CL could potentially sink the Battleship so... no I think Brendan will prioritise CL.

The squad is big but horribly shallow in many positions imo

One decent keeper on present form
Three decent CBs for 3 spots
One decent left full/wingback
One decent DM
One decent striker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom