• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
A classic post conveniently ignoring the fact that until Ozil's transfer we were forced to make profit every year by several million pounds to manage the payments of our stadium. It was an achievement many of those years that we actually managed to get top 4 while spending no money.

You lose one player (Suarez) and Liverpool get a pass on a rebuild? Arsenal lost Fabregas, RvP, Henry, Nasri etc just to pay stadium debts without being able to spend over 100m on players like Liverpool and we should be doing much better while Liverpool get a pass? You need to do better than that.

Liverpool get a pass because their season was a fluke ;p bit like Spurs

Shanks. I did what you recommended me. I wrote her back in Chinese. Now she answered me. They look for a German teacher in two cities. And from what I remember from the advert they offer housing and a visa. Oh shit. Payment is also not bad.

Everyone should listen to Shanks. Good luck, for a first job it is more important just getting out to Asia. It is then a lot easier to look for better jobs in your second year.

Be careful with what the recruiter tells you about pay. A co worker of mine says Chinese recruiters tell her one price but then the school tells her a lower price.

Blablurn

Liverpool get a pass because their season was a fluke ;p bit like Spurs

Everyone should listen to Shanks. Good luck, for a first job it is more important just getting out to Asia. It is then a lot easier to look for better jobs in your second year.

Be careful with what the recruiter tells you about pay. A co worker of mine says Chinese recruiters tell her one price but then the school tells her a lower price.

Yeah, I guess there will be interviews before that but I already worry how I will set this all up with my gf in mind. But I guess this will be something to take care of if I really get this job. In the email she responded to me with the locations and the salary. its an answer to the application i sent out on thursday. She didnt tell me this at first which confused me a little. Anyway. Shall I ask her first about the questions I have or shall I just ask for an interview? Looking at the email i'm afraid her english is quite bad. haha.

Here for the time being. Still shooting for something decent in the UK.

Good luck Bro!

Yeah, I guess there will be interviews before that but I already worry how I will set this all up with my gf in mind. But I guess this will be something to take care of if I really get this job. In the email she responded to me with the locations and the salary. its an answer to the application i sent out on thursday. She didnt tell me this at first which confused me a little. Anyway. Shall I ask her first about the questions I have or shall I just ask for an interview? Looking at the email i'm afraid her english is quite bad. haha.

Good luck Bro!

Doesn't hurt to ask her questions. Most recruiters I have used were always friendly. But ask for an interview at rhe same time.

LTWheels

----------------Mignolet-------------------

-----Lovren----Skrtel----Sakho--------

----------------Can------------------------
---Markovic-----Lallana-----Johnson

--------------------Coutinho-------------

------------Balotelli------Sturridge-----

1) Lovren cost too much to completely give up on him being a useful squad player at least
2) Want to see Can at DM so we know if he can do it
3) One of the wingbacks needs a rest, make it Moreno since we have better cover for Markovic in later games
4) Coutinho because Sterling maybe injured, and Lallana and Markovic are elsewhere in the team. Coutinho could do with a rest as well though, looked tired against Spurs and was apparently mildly injured before that match.
5) Won't get a better opportunity to use that partnership up front. We bought Balotelli to play up there with Sturridge, and they looked very good together in the only game we've been able to try it all season
6) Johnson because I never want to see Enrique in a Liverpool shirt again
7) Lallana because he needs gametime, Gerrard is injured and Henderson could do with a rest

My line up is similar but I would rest Coutinho and play Lallana behind Balo and Sturridge Balo can drift from around from being upfront with Sturridge to more of a deep lying striker along side Lallana. Allen in midfield with Can. Lallana isn't a CM. Also if Toure is ready, rest Sakho.

-----Toure----Skrtel----Lovren--------

---Markovic-----Allen-----Johnson

--------------------Lallana-------------

My line up is similar but I would rest Coutinho and play Lallana behind Balo and Sturridge Balo can drift from around from being upfront with Sturridge to more of a deep lying striker along side Lallana. Allen in midfield with Can. Lallana isn't a CM. Also if Toure is ready, rest Sakho.

-----Toure----Skrtel----Lovren--------

---Markovic-----Allen-----Johnson

--------------------Lallana-------------

Yeah, I'd probably swap Allen for Coutinho, and put Lallana behind the front 2. I'd play Allen as the DM though and Can as CM, cos there's no fucking way Allen's providing any attacking impetus

LTWheels

Yeah, I'd probably swap Allen for Coutinho, and put Lallana behind the front 2. I'd play Allen as the DM though and Can as CM, cos there's no fucking way Allen's providing any attacking impetus

All about the fluidity, one goes one stays. Doesn't matter which is DM or CM.

I think Allen has got a lot of unfair criticism recently. People forget how good he was for us last season in the diamond. He's been injured a good amount this season and hasn't got a run of games yet.

I do admit that the current formation is not good for his strengths. You don't really need him to keep the ball ticking over in this formation.

Linius

rmseYWj.jpg

Happy birthday Eriksen.

This is a rare sight of Eriksen playing in the Champions League. Enjoy.

GorillaJu

I'd go with a full strength team today, a weakened one in Europa and full strength against Southampton. UEFA cup is the one we should focus on the least IMO. FA cup is a big trophy with meaning for the club and I rate our chances of CL by top 4 higher than CL by winning EL.

I mean srsly, what a way to fuck the guy out of a well deserved century especially after the fucking horrendous LBW decision, I mean come on.

The only one who fought tbh though, Ali doesn't have it in his to read the game and fight as it stands, the rest didn't turn up except maybe Woakes. Ive put things in the toilet whilst watching this game that contributed more than Morgan did with the bat.

The drops catches are pretty poor as well.

Arnie

Rewatching The Thick of It

Still completely peerless
Malcolm Tucker is where I eventually want to take my career in PR. Shouting at people and sending catastrophic leaks on my Blackberry is my zenith.

Heading to Selhurst today with a couple of m8s. Few beers after a scran. Hopefully someone will have brought a flare. The red smoke will look lovely on a Valentine's day picture.

Just excited to see Emre Can, to be honest. He's fast becoming my be all and end all.

Arnie

I'm at my girlfriend's m8! time for sex and then steak

Around tomorrow evening
Bastard. Don't rub it in.

I had chicken thighs last night. Were lovely. Can eat them with a knife and fork as well. Sumptuous. Our graduate scheme is open again. Throw your application in. I'll call you this time. I'm fucking senior now.

Wilbur

Banned
oh god, what a life. enjoy every second of it.

i will be thinking of you during it

Bastard. Don't rub it in.

I had chicken thighs last night. Were lovely. Can eat them with a knife and fork as well. Sumptuous. Our graduate scheme is open again. Throw your application in. I'll call you this time. I'm fucking senior now.

Yeah, the thighs are pretty tasty. Sometimes you get parred off with little ones, but when I'm cooking them for myself I pick big fuckers. Fuck the consumer.

Absolutely man, will do; go somewhere quiet so I can talk dirty to you.

If you get near Pards today, please try and provoke him into fisticuffs.

Arnie

i will be thinking of you during it

Yeah, the thighs are pretty tasty. Sometimes you get parred off with little ones, but when I'm cooking them for myself I pick big fuckers. Fuck the consumer.

Absolutely man, will do; go somewhere quiet so I can talk dirty to you.

If you get near Pards today, please try and provoke him into fisticuffs.
It will be from my desk but my colleagues are used to me talking dirty down the phone at this stage, so they can keep schtum.

I would love to see a Pardew meltdown. Perhaps a scuffle between him and Brendan, that'd be jokes.

Wilbur

Banned
Bla actually I'm coming home for a few hours to get ready while she goes and visits an elderly relative

I can play

prepare your angus

KidJr

Ofc arsenal never bloody reached our potential because we were put in a position where our players had to/wanted to go because they weren't going to wait 5 years for debts to be paid before we could start heavily investing in the squad again.

Poor transfer choices? Arshavin was our previous most expensive buy (or carzola maybe) name one player that we should have purchased for 16m

LTWheels

Girl I've started seeing has invited me around to hers for the 6 nations today. I say yes, then she tells me I won't get any because it's her time of the month.

I have decided to fuck going out now. Need to get in contact with my ma to try and book a flight.

At least there is White Day on 14th March which is a second valentine day here

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I was seeing a girl up until quite recently but the upcoming pressures of Valentines day is too much so i called it off.
At least you had A catch and callled it off yourself. I got the the Dikembe Mutombo finger wag from 3 canditates and the 4th didn't come to work today

e2e171799293dcad7144ea4bd81477b6.550x303x23.gif

I also got the "sure we can out but only as friends" spiel. Bitch why would I want to mentally torture myself like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom