• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

sohois

Shanks. I did what you recommended me. I wrote her back in Chinese. Now she answered me. They look for a German teacher in two cities. And from what I remember from the advert they offer housing and a visa. Oh shit. Payment is also not bad.

If you don't mind me asking, how much is the salary? And do they specify what kind of housing will be provided? Places will always try to rip you off on housing, and for some they just have to take it since they can't arrange any themselves, but for a competent mandarin speaker it would probably be better to just handle it yourself and pocket the extra

3Sixty

At least you had A catch and callled it off yourself. I got the the Dikembe Mutombo finger wag from 3 canditates and the 4th didn't come to work today
I also got the "sure we can out but only as friends" spiel. Bitch why would I want to mentally torture myself like that?

I miss rolling to the club with my single crew on Vday and shooting fish in a barrel.

Everyone is like, married with kids now though.

Suen

I'm seeing the love of my life for Valentines Day.

My number one bird.

Liverpool-boss-Brendan-Rodgers.jpg

dc89

Would be Incredible if Amazon didn't deliver your new DS handhelds on time.

I am imagining you guys waiting by your window and refreshing the tracking status.

Then it says "attempted delivery" and you rage.

You wait by the window for 48 Hours and same thing happens next day.

At this point you rage and get it from Sansbury.

Haha just kidding, nobody would ever do that.

Right Dan?

All for Destiny. What a piece of shit. Fuck Amazon, fuck Bungie.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I miss rolling to the club with my single crew on Vday and shooting fish in a barrel.

Everyone is like, married with kids now though.
Uff tell me about it. I'm almost 30 and a lot of my former partners in crime have kids and out of shape husband bellies now.

I don't have a problem hunting solo since I'll just hit up places where the staff are friends or former coworkers. I have a good place in mind for tonight. Rich neighborhood, cougars, main bouncer is a good friend of many years.

3Sixty

Uff tell me about it. I'm almost 30 and a lot of my former partners in crime have kids and out of shape husband bellies now.

I don't have a problem hunting solo since I'll just hit up places where the staff are friends or former coworkers. I have a good place in mind for tonight. Rich neighborhood, cougars, main bouncer is a good friend of many years.

Let's hit it up.

In 2011 football rights accounted for 0.6% of viewing but 11% of programming costs, according to Enders Analysis, a research firm. In 2017 viewership will probably stay the same but spending on the Premier League will rise to 24% of programming costs.

It has always amazed me how small football viewing figures are on Sky, but I guess it doesn't include pub viewership.

Fintan

It has always amazed me how small football viewing figures are on Sky, but I guess it doesn't include pub viewership.
I guess maybe most people aren't interested in the cost of Sky Sports. I don't know many people who have it. And I'd say streams have eaten into that number further. Most people seem happy with streams + MOTD + GIFs/Vines.

Wilbur

Banned
My stream is a Fox one. They're showing the fucking guy with half his body offside and the co-commentator's saying "definitely onside for me, his foot's in line"

Have the rules changed, or does whoever this is not understand

edit: yep ^ was a pen. And possibly a handball on Dawson. And that was a WBA throw

Ref/linesmen has got everything wrong so far

I guess maybe most people aren't interested in the cost of Sky Sports. I don't know many people who have it. And I'd say streams have eaten into that number further. Most people seem happy with streams + MOTD + GIFs/Vines.

I would say that most houses with a man would have had Sky Sports at one time or another. It is why they had to guarantee the rights, it draws people into their service and then they are free to keep it or not.

El Topo

I'm so excited for Badstuber. I really, really hope he'll stay injury-free. I don't even care if he sucks, I just want him to stay healthy.

cremino

La Repubblica is reporting a Thai group have a pre agreement to buy 30% of Milan for around 300m and within 3 years to become majority owners for an estimated cost of around 1 billion.
Fininvest denies that there is an offer but admits that "various people have shown interest in a partnership with Fininvest relative to Milan."

La Repubblica is reporting a Thai group have a pre agreement to buy 30% of Milan for around 300m and within 3 years to become majority owners for an estimated cost of around 1 billion.
Fininvest denies that there is an offer but admits that "various people have shown interest in a partnership with Fininvest relative to Milan."

I read Silvio sold some shares in Mediaset. Looks like he needs the cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom