• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apostrophes
Use the normal possessive ending 's after singular words or names that end in s: boss's, caucus's, Delors's, St James's, Jones's, Shanks's. Use it, too, after plurals that do not end in s: children's, Frenchmen's, media's.

Got to love being referenced by The Economist in their style guide. I don't want to ever see Shanks' post is full of shit, only Shanks's post is full of shit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
West Ham are getting merked.

Please jebus let us destroy them next week.

GorillaJu

I just saw that Carroll is out for the rest of the season. Kick in the nuts for West Ham, that one. Sakho and Valencia are decent players but Carroll was really spurring them on lately.

Elchele

B9z1LLKCAAAiY3_.jpg

iA1S7dn62Q3Kk.png

Wilbur

Banned
Following yesterday's 3 game series (2-2, 1-1, 2-1 to me), myself and Bla played another 3 game series

The first one ended 4-3 to me. Madcap defending, based RVP with all four.

The second, a 4-0 win for Bla, who decimated Jones and Rojo like the shit cunts they are.

In the third, winner takes all match, I was steaming ahead 4-1 and eventually narrowly crept through winning 4-3

Bla 10-8 Wilbur in goals

3-2-1 in results

the titanic battle between us rages on

Linius

Following yesterday's 3 game series (2-2, 1-1, 2-1 to me), myself and Bla played another 3 game series

The second, a 4-0 win for Bla, who decimated Jones and Rojo like the shit cunts they are.

In the third, winner takes all match, I was steaming ahead 4-1 and eventually narrowly crept through winning 4-3

Bla 10-8 Wilbur in goals

3-2-1 in results

You really need to learn how to reach your players going deep with a trough pass. So many moments I thought you were hanging on for RvP/Falcao/Rooney to finish their run only to not pass to them when the moment was there :p

Bold One

Bla 10-8 Wilbur in goals

3-2-1 in results

are you guys streaming?

Wilbur

Banned
^ bold, not any more!

You really need to learn how to reach your players going deep with a trough pass. So many moments I thought you were hanging on for RvP/Falcao/Rooney to finish their run only to not pass to them when the moment was there :p

Falcao didn't play you blind fuck

But yes i play far too many tippy tappy short passes around the box

Wilbur

Banned
Oh, Villa.

I mean, Sherwood could end up being a good coach. He did good work at youth level. But it's a fucking huge risk making him your manager.

Scum

Oh, Villa.

I mean, Sherwood could end up being a good coach. He did good work at youth level. But it's a fucking huge risk making him your manager.

Exactly this. Sherwood doesn't belong in the EPL as a manager. Not yet anyway. Oh well. He's going to grab 3 points of us though.

Fintan

Oh, Villa.

Yeah. I think I remember reading, in one of Scum's BBC rumour posts, that Chris Ramsey was his main coach at Spurs. And obviously he's at QPR now. Same with Les Ferdinand.

I wonder how he'll cope without the two of them. Similarly, there's been a lot of turnover in staff at Villa (remember the whole disciplinary action thing last season?) So who knows what the coaches there are like.

Scum

Yeah. I think I remember reading, in one of Scum's BBC rumour posts, that Chris Ramsey was his main coach at Spurs. And obviously he's at QPR now. Same with Les Ferdinand.

I wonder how he'll cope without the two of them. Similarly, there's been a lot of turnover in staff at Villa (remember the whole disciplinary action thing last season?) So who knows what the coaches there are like.

Didn't think of this. He won't have his usual coaches with him. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom