• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Oh, Susan.

Don't even try to say you're joking.
I would never joke about a thing like that.

ix5hNAArIgXiW.png

Clegg

Rojo is better than I thought he'd be. Definitely our most composed defender. Not like that's much of an achievement though.

Yen

Watching highlights of PSG - Caen. Bonkers. PSG two-up with five minutes to play, Caen get one back then score a fantastic free-kick in injury to level it. Aurier and Lucas go off injured after PSG used all their subs.

Linius

Watching highlights of PSG - Caen. Bonkers. PSG two-up with five minutes to play, Caen get one back then score a fantastic free-kick in injury to level it. Aurier and Lucas go off injured after PSG used all their subs.

Yeah they're a fucking joke

jts

...hate me...
I can't

Playing me mate :(
Alright, to bed with me it is.

Fucking hell, was having a great evening in FIFA 15, but lost 2 times for the cup in PKs. Both I tied the match around the 90' and could've scored by the 120 (in this one I just played I had a pen at 120+2).

Fuck PKs.

I need to go ly dow,

Probity

Finally home. God.

First games since I switched permanently to CDM, was started finally. Turned out to be a blessing since it mean our formation wasn't complete and utter garbage. We were grounded and organized and didn't even concede in the first 5 minutes. Woo.

We actually ended up winning, after a massive brawl disqualified the other two teams we could have faced in the final of the mini-tournament.

Good choice for me FF, it was fun and I even got to go up a little bit. The team wants me to give a go as a deep-lying playmaker, which lets me effectively use like all of my skills while also helping our shit defense.

Left with a knee injury though, not looking good right now. But eh. Time for FIFA since jts somehow got me back into online. If anyone wants to play I'm free.

Edit: Nevermind I am done with Fifa I just gave up a 3-goal lead for the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom