• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I wonder if Rome came to Almelo tonight. I bet they liked what they saw
p1kx90C.png
p1kx90C.png

Labadal

Wait, so Brendan went to Rome midweek.

Who was he looking at?

I'm reading Pjanic. But who the fuck knows.

When I was at the game against Spurs, there were some moments of very good atmosphere but it was silent far too much. When I was at the derby when we won 4-0, the atmosphere was much better, but that's not a surprise. We had Suarez, title challenge, and well, it's a derby.

The funniest moment against Spurs was when some guys a few seats in front of us said in a shocked voice about Balotelli: Look! Look! He's actually running! He's running!

Arnie

I'm reading Pjanic. But who the fuck knows.

When I was at the game against Spurs, there were some moments of very good atmosphere but it was silent far too much. When I was at the derby when we won 4-0, the atmosphere was much better, but that's not a surprise. We had Suarez, title challenge, and well, it's a derby.

The funniest moment against Spurs was when some guys a few seats in front of us said in a shocked voice about Balotelli: Look! Look! He's actually running! He's running!
Atmosphere today was sensational.

Non-stop for 90. I know it's away but there was a real buzz. Sakho and Can chants were sensational. Sakho was fucking buzzing at the final whistle.

I've got a pale ale.

pulga

Banned
prinny's becoming a bit of a joke poster innit? Calling Carlo a coward, flaunting the 4-0 over a league game (try winning with 4 goals the CL next time) and being salty all around :lol

jesucristo

just give him a baloon already

Isco carried us big time again. Bale and Casillas were ok. The rest of the team was mediocre at best.

Ronaldo had an assist and a few good runs but he missed a lot of good chances, one was an easy tap-in and he missed that too.

We'll get there, Modric coming back will be the lift the team needs. We just need to hold down the fort until then.

Zabojnik

Well in, Wooden!

Liverpool GAF you better hope you were there for Lazio's Felipe Anderson

A fucking monster fetus

Please stop reminding me of Felipe Anderson. It's torture knowing how good he'll be in a couple of years and knowing we can never have him because Lotito would rather hang himself with a shoelace than deal with Marry.

Why always us.

Labadal

Atmosphere today was sensational.

Non-stop for 90. I know it's away but there was a real buzz. Sakho and Can chants were sensational. Sakho was fucking buzzing at the final whistle.

I've got a pale ale.

Sakho is a mystery to me. He can do some amazing stuff and at some points, it's like he gets a blackout. I was laughing at the backheel he did and it actually worked, but then he had a pass or two that made me go batshit insane. He'd probably be my favorite defender in the league if he just ironed out some quirks. Can was good again.

Henderson didn't have the best of games, but he did manage to get the assist.

It's good to know that the fans were loud today. I only wish they were this way even when the going is rough.

Can't wait to go to another game. The Pound is expensive as fuck, but watching games live is the only real way, lol. Watching today's game on the TV felt a little bit empty, lol. I'm going to do everything to get a hold of tickets for the game against Manchester United.

EDIT: I forgot, I drank a crapton of Foster's Gold. I can never find them here in Sweden. negativeman.jpg

cremino

prinny's becoming a bit of a joke poster innit? Calling Carlo a coward, flaunting the 4-0 over a league game (try winning with 4 goals the CL next time) and being salty all around :lol

jesucristo

just give him a baloon already

We'll get there, Modric coming back will be the lift the team needs. We just need to hold down the fort until then.

Ancelotti was called a pig by Juve fans when he was at Milan....

Defenders don't mean shit these days

Look at our defensive record and our defenders are fucking shit. Our entire backline is made up of Evras.

Are you happy that Boss Dollarland is back, yurt?

Making it into the quarters against this old, dead BVB wouldn't have been satisfying, anyway, right?

Suen

Actually Rojo is the best CB in the premier league
Haha that's jokes. Vincent Kompany has been the best CB in PL for several years now. There's a reason the biggest clubs in Europe are keeping an eye on him. Even United would shamelessly buy him if they could.

Parma won't even be in serie B
Why don't you go and control the replays so you can hide all your corruption when you win your fourth Scudetto in a row m35.

wedward

Haha that's jokes. Vincent Kompany has been the best CB in PL for several years now. There's a reason the biggest clubs in Europe are keeping an eye on him. Even United would shamelessly buy him if they could.

Why don't you go and control the replays so you can hide all your corruption when you win your fourth Scudetto in a row m35.

No. And no.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom