• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I used to use white gaf but its too bright, I can't see the blueness when I post and the greenness when I'm quoted unless I use the dark theme

Lashley

DIDNT GIVE ME THE DRAW

FUCK OFF FIFA

ONLY NEEDED 1PT FOR PROMOTION YOU CUNTS

but in shitty xp thing it says I won 3-0, well wheres me points, eh!?

Probity

I barely ever come back, just now and then if they only score one goal in the first half. Most of the time it is me knocking in like 3 goals and watching them come back in the second half because I am shit.

Probity

Online with randoms, Fifa is mostly just annoying. The only feelings of satisfaction I have come from when I destroy someone. I feel bad sometimes but mostly it feels great to blast a bunch of goals against someone with my passing skills. Wish I could shoot long though.

I prefer playing with people I know, tons more fun and the annoying stuff becomes funny sometimes, but I don't have too many people on psn that play on my friends list, so I just mostly accept invitations to play if I see them here on GAF. I am working my way slowly into this thread, eventually people will know me. Wish I was around to post more and also back in Europe, but eh.

I am done with FIFA, got smashed by Bla and some guy in a FIFA GAF tournament back with 13.
It was Lag induced and will never use Arsenal again

PES has been much kinda to me. Although, I am pretty easy to figure out when I use Roma or Sassuolo. Every play is designed around getting a goal for Totti or Berardi. Scored an absolute peach of a goal with Berardi against my mate last weekend.

Lashley

I have PES2015 but uninstalled from PS4. Found it slow, boring, preferred UT to MyClub and my friends don't play it.

Probity

I was spared from Bla's wrath due to Konami's region-locking bullshit. I am alright at Fifa, a good fighter the whole way, but I am definitely not the best. I enjoy the good matches though, even if PES is better in my opinion.

FootyGAF convinced me to get it and I love it, minus ehhh online and the barebones style to most of the game modes. I mostly play the career-modes on my own because I am all over that, but while PES has better cutscenes for awards and trophies, it is simply too barren for me. Playing with friends is always great though, both games.

I think PES has much smoother realistic play, and the passing feels sublime to me. I am not all that good at shooting and other than that I think that most of the rest of the game is still a work in progress. Losing the ball is awkward, tackling is awkward, dribbling is awkward, but the passing is fantastic to me. Shame for region-locking and lacking popularity, the online could be better. I guess part of the thing is that I don't really play UT or MyClub, so there really isn't a dealbreaker between the two games.

Edit: Up for a match? Or like a few, I dunno. Friendly seasons are a cool way to do that sort of thing, much more engaging than PES.

Konami still region locking their fucking game.
JzKGOjM.png

Still not having a proper clubs mode.
JzKGOjM.png
JzKGOjM.png

Having Adam Bhatti as their community manager.
dt8VE4X.png
dt8VE4X.png
dt8VE4X.png

It all depends on what you're looking for. FIFA has the better overall package, but PES' gameplay is the best IMO.

Pes doesn't have the model I want and on top of that, is region locked. Fifa is horribly unbalanced this year and just not well made. I had my fair share of fun with fifa 15 still, but nothing compared to previous years where we played so much clubs, this time everyone seemed to stop after a few months, and for good reasons

LAM09

Pes doesn't have the model I want and on top of that, is region locked. Fifa is horribly unbalanced this year and just not well made. I had my fair share of fun with fifa 15 still, but nothing compared to previous years where we played so much clubs, this time everyone seemed to stop after a few months, and for good reasons

Region lock does kill the game, but they've just got online working properly this year. I doubt online could handle matches between different continents. I think main enjoyment comes from playing against the right people.

Allegri magic. Too bad it'll all be for nothing once Dortmund smashes the living shit out of us.

Juve better not fuck this up. I feel this is Juve's year in the CL. Allegri is rotating the squad well and hopefully will get past Dortmund and get a favourable draw in the quarters
Arsenal lol

What has happened to Serie a man.

Used to be the best

20 team league killed us. They are looking at changing it back to 18.

Plus the stadium situation fucked a lot of clubs over. Renting from the councils minimised revenue. Now the teams are all starting to move, or look into, a new stadium that they will fully own.

I am hopeful that Serie A will be back to competing with the best in Europe in turns of turnover within the next 10 years, once stadiums are paid off.

Wilbur

Banned
John Terry is the best defender in the league by a country mile and arguably the best the Premier League has ever had.

Dean, Tim, PES later in the morning?

And yes, LAM is brilliant.

I'm home around 6pm GMT, any time after that is cool.

My day's been good. Steak was astonishing (check my Twitter for pictures) sex was gr8. Unfortunately i can't sleep and I have to be up for work in 5 hours and I've been up all night watching Take Me Out.

Lashley

OK, I'll admit it.....

I am Cuntface. This can never get to gaming side.

Also, you bastards are tempting me to reinstall PES, only got 14gb on my PS4 though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom