• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Pes is so realistic.

Other team got a red card
Suarez missed from 2 metres
Barca win 5-0

Bad luck Shanks m8

That was my first pes mate in ages. What a game.

sohois

I recently became England manager on my PES master league save.

Phil Jones is the best defender - and one of the best in the world - Danny Welbeck is the best striker, better than Sturridge and there are no DMs but like but 5 good central midfielders.

Also the PES ratings seem to be in love with Liverpool youth players - Sterling, Flanagan, Jack Robinson, Conor Coady, Ibe and Shelvey all make the team.

Technically Coady is a worse player than Chris Smalling and shouldn't be in there, but whilst I cannot justify leaving out Jones, I'll at least not have fucking Smalling at the back.

Zabojnik

Just purchased Evolve. Anyone else play?

Why, m8, why. Evolve is 2015's Titanfall.

I recently became England manager on my PES master league save.

Phil Jones is the best defender - and one of the best in the world - Danny Welbeck is the best striker, better than Sturridge and there are no DMs but like but 5 good central midfielders.

Also the PES ratings seem to be in love with Liverpool youth players - Sterling, Flanagan, Jack Robinson, Conor Coady, Ibe and Shelvey all make the team.

Technically Coady is a worse player than Chris Smalling and shouldn't be in there, but whilst I cannot justify leaving out Jones, I'll at least not have fucking Smalling at the back.

But could you do it on a cold rainy Sunday morning against my wingerless Juve or Bla's flying-V formation Bayern?

BERARDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

That universal talent.

FootballFan

Full time

3-1 for me

Mes que un club

Shanks good games mate.

I got to eat now, dinner time.

I'll be back later. <3 thanks for the games.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OKAY so I'm the only Juve fan not playing PES then? Like a gust of wind, you push me back every once in a while guys ;_;

ig7JCKWS577Hx.gif

what. a. combo.

Spain, do not fail us tonight, mofos.

faridmon

Just watched the edge of tomorrow for the first time. Does the ending make no sense or am I missing somthing?

It didn't made sense to most people, but I thought it was quite straightforward.
He kills the Omega and die with it, but gets the power of rewinding time sucked into his body. So he, consciously wished he was in a better world, and since he had the power, he reversed the time without all the alien invasion happenings

Lunar FC

It didn't made sense to most people, but I thought it was quite straightforward.
He kills the Omega and die with it, but gets the power of rewinding time sucked into his body. So he, consciously wished he was in a better world, and since he had the power, he reversed the time without all the alien invasion happenings
Seems like quite the leap..

faridmon

Seems like quite the leap..

Its a film based on time-travel. There will be a leap of somesort. I never got the hate for it really, I just tried to simplify everything in my head and interpret it in my way and I am sure I am simplifying it a lot.

I can't deny it though, the ending could have been done better.

also, if you think of it as that, time travel splits the universe into various paths theory, then it would make a bit more sense.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Spoiler

It was a paradox clearly, but I tried my best not to think about it because I just wanted Tommy to be happy ;_;

I dunno if I should buy TEW's season pass, it's for like...9 quids now. Did they even release anything? :lol

what's with this new trend of paying for stuff that didn't materialise yet? TELL ME WENGER! HOW DID YOU PAY FOR OZIL

Pennywise

Spoiler

It was a paradox clearly, but I tried my best not to think about it because I just wanted Tommy to be happy ;_;

I dunno if I should buy TEW's season pass, it's for like...9 quids now. Did they even release anything? :lol

what's with this new trend of paying for stuff that didn't materialise yet? TELL ME WENGER! HOW DID YOU PAY FOR OZIL

No idea if you should do, I'm not a big fan of DLC, especially if I already finished the game.
Stuff like Left Behind from TLOU is outstanding, but there aren't many DLC packages I would even consider.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
No idea if you should do, I'm not a big fan of DLC, especially if I already finished the game.
Stuff like Left Behind from TLOU is outstanding, but there aren't many DLC packages I would even consider.
Left Behind seems like a great example! That and Artorias of the Abyss (the actual DLC not Vidal). They both felt like fully fledged games (the irony here is that Vidal is barely a fully fledged human being)

but both of those were an exception to the norm, right? Chances are, I'm gonna get recycled chapters with a new character :lol HEY MIKAMI I LOVE YOU BABY! HERE TAKE ALL MY MONEY but I don't like feeling used m8er

Rising's DLC was really fun and everything but it was a bit overpriced
it should have ended with them dead and the world saved. why does everything have to be happy
Totally! My kinda endings :p which is why I loved Berserk

Pennywise

Left Behind seems like a great example! That and Artorias of the Abyss (the actual DLC not Vidal). They both felt like fully fledged games (the irony here is that Vidal is barely a fully fledged human being)

but both of those were an exception to the norm, right? Chances are, I'm gonna get recycled chapters with a new character :lol HEY MIKAMI I LOVE YOU BABY! HERE TAKE ALL MY MONEY but I don't like feeling used m8er

Rising's DLC was really fun and everything but it was a bit overpriced
As I said, it's the exception that I get DLC.

I never bought Left Behind, but got it with the remaster, still I thought it was worth the original price.

GTA DLC on 4 was pretty great, at least the Ballad of Gay Tony.
Dark Souls DLC was good, I haven't played 2 yet, so I don't know about that DLC.
Gonna get it as PS4 version.
Diablo 3 was also worth it, allthough I got the PS4 version where it was already included.

Red Dead Remption for example wasn't my cup of tea, I liked the zombie mode, but just not long enough to justify the price.
I can't understand how people pay for CoD maps each year for example.

As bad as Killzone was on alot of fronts, the surely delievered some great MP maps for free.

Still need to try out the Sleeping Dogs DLC, but for now I need to finish some other games first.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
As I said, it's the exception that I get DLC.

I never bought Left Behind, but got it with the remaster, still I thought it was worth the original price.

GTA DLC on 4 was pretty great, at least the Ballad of Gay Tony.
Dark Souls DLC was good, I haven't played 2 yet, so I don't know about that DLC.
Gonna get it as PS4 version.
Diablo 3 was also worth it, allthough I got the PS4 version where it was already included.

Red Dead Remption for example wasn't my cup of tea, I liked the zombie mode, but just not long enough to justify the price.
I can't understand how people pay for CoD maps each year for example.

As bad as Killzone was on alot of fronts, the surely delievered some great MP maps for free.

Still need to try out the Sleeping Dogs DLC, but for now I need to finish some other games first.

yeah the RDR 'mode' was pretty damn terrible, and the worst offeneders here are CoD and the other shit shooters, fucking hell this 'season pass' shit needs to die.

I get season passes for stuff like episodic games, but MAPS?!

Christ :lol just perfect :lol

two actresses from The Walking Dead? :eek: oh man I don't even remember

FootballFan

yeah the RDR 'mode' was pretty damn terrible, and the worst offeneders here are CoD and the other shit shooters, fucking hell this 'season pass' shit needs to die.

I get season passes for stuff like episodic games, but MAPS?!

I'm getting the season pass for Dragon Ball Xenoverse. :(

It will include 3 DLC packs, first one will have 3 new playable characters, 4 time patrol quests, 12 new regular quests, 15 special moves and five additional costumes for your created character(s) - I can't resist.

No information on the other 2 DLC packs after that which are included in the season pass.

please forgive me jurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom