• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Buffon revealed he has a technique for keeping motivated at the age of 37.

“Our victories are thanks to years of anger we accumulated when we came back up from Serie B and couldn’t win.

“To keep the ardour going, you must always remember the day you were on the end of a humiliating defeat. That is what motivates you. Every day I wake up and think: I won nothing for four years.”

...Liverpool's battleship is gonna end up wining treble trebles, aren't they?

please forgive me jurt.
only Brendan's Battleship can judge you, FF, repent before it's too late.

Blablurn

Bla, you are the top poster in this thread.

600 and something posts.

qBsuB5s.png
qBsuB5s.png
qBsuB5s.png

Shit. Every month I'm like "You need to post less" and then I end up on top without knowing :S

Tubie

I don't think there has ever been such a huge improvement season over season from any player to ever play for Real Madrid.

To think Florentino was open to selling him to Liverpool this past summer.

1423959117_extras_portada_0.jpg

1423949722_extras_portada_0.jpg

To think his family were all Barca supporters and Barcelona just passed on him a year and a half ago.

Incredible.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I think this is the first time anyone has said that. (speaking as someone who knows some school classmates of his)

but he does seem to have a footballing brain

I think Bastian's problem was never his brain or anything up there (let's ignore the minefield on his cheeks for a minute)

it's his lack of klöten

scabro

I don't think there has ever been such a huge improvement season over season from any player to ever play for Real Madrid.

1423959117_extras_portada_0.jpg

1423949722_extras_portada_0.jpg

To think his family were all Barca suproters and Barcelona just passed on him a year and a half ago.

Incredible.
I think we had a chance to get him when we got cazorla from malaga.

i remember thinking getting him would be the best thing we would have done in years.

:(

FootballFan

http://estaticos03.marca.com/imagenes/2015/02/15/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1423959117_extras_portada_0.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://estaticos04.marca.com/imagenes/2015/02/14/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1423949722_extras_portada_0.jpg[MG]

To think his family were all Barca suproters and Barcelona just passed on him a year and a half ago.

Incredible.[/QUOTE]

Isco is incredible, I'm a big fan m8. Check my post history with his name, I swear on me life. Been a fan since u17 tournament.

BUT

I still wouldn't want him at Barca. He would have been GOAT(ish) at Man City.

Isco's dog's name is Messi.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/A0NBSub.jpg

what a person.

bloody hell, my mum said she won't pick me up when I come to London in May because she wants to go to the Chelsea flower show.

I am gonna have to take the tube,
or call my dad :(((

tri_willy

I watched that match yesterday lol.

Was going to post about that incident but didn't think anyone would care.

Hilarious reaction from the commentator too.

I had to rewind it 2 or 3 times because it is quite an incredible call from the ref.

goddamn that call was sensational. hate victory with a passion but that call was fucked

#fuckvictory

FootballFan

FF you have gone too far.

Rakitic over Isco? In what universe?

Please understand I am a big Isco fan. Or should I say, was. :(

At Barca he would be another player and wouldn't improve the team too much imo(Like Cesc, who is also better than Rakitic but our team is better with Rakitic)

At Man City, he would be THE player. The one to take DC89 and Man City to the CL Final(where they lose to Barca)

Is this more philosophy?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/hes-just-doing-job---8648833

But Van Gaal has played down De Gea's contribution - claiming he is just doing his job.

"I think he doesn't save many points because he's my goalkeeper - his obligation is to hold balls," said the Dutchman. "You are thinking that is an exception.

"For other goalkeepers it's not like that."

Van Gaal's assessment is at odds with the widely held opinion that United have been reliant on De Gea to paper over the cracks of their unconvincing performances this season.

Did I just miss this in here, or was it not posted?

JOVETIC BLASTS PELLEGRINI

Stevan Jovetic has hit out at Manuel Pellegrini for leaving him out of Manchester City's Champions League squad, saying his manager has “killed” him.

City were only allowed 21 players in their European squad after breaching financial fair play regulations, and Jovetic missed out after Wilfried Bony was signed for £28 million in January.

“I deserve to play in the Champions League - I know that," he told the Sunday Mirror.

"The manager has killed me with this decision. I feel I deserve my place and other people have told me the same.

“People have told me I am a great player, but it is clear that the manager doesn’t think the same way.”

Mm84Hms.png

jts

...hate me...
I have PES bought and installed since December but I just can't be bothered to play it and learn it.

And I used to be one of the biggest PES fangirls. I can show you with me post history. This is fucked up.

Anyway, I played FIFA 14 for a while and returned to FIFA 15 and draw the conclusion... I prefer 15. Much less frustrating. And I'm much better at it.

On my secondary account when I played 15 after 14 it detected that I did, gave me a bunch of stuff but demoted me in Seasons all the way to Division 10. Fuck you, EA.

On my primary account it didn't detect anything at all, IDK why. Fuck you, EA.

Pissed off with myself. I remember wanting to invest in Sony back in October 13 when the shares were around $16 and are now at $27. I knew they Kaz would do good, but I didn't have time to register my trading account.

Jack cw

I think Bastian's problem was never his brain or anything up there (let's ignore the minefield on his cheeks for a minute)

it's his lack of klöten
Oh pls. He kicked out Madrid, was key for the treble and world cup win. He hit the last penalty against the post in 2012. It was players like tymoschuk and Kroos who bailed.
I like you Silent Chief but not your fairy tales.

jts

...hate me...
Pissed off with myself. I remember wanting to invest in Sony back in October 13 when the shares were around $16 and are now at $27. I knew they Kaz would do good, but I didn't have time to register my trading account.
I wanted to buy FB after its plummet following the disaster IPO, just didn't have the cash. Even advised a loaded friend of mine. They were around 18 IIRC are now at 75.

I wanted to buy FB after its plummet following the disaster IPO, just didn't have the cash. Even advised a loaded friend of mine. They were around 18 IIRC are now at 75.

It is so annoying when you miss out. I never expected Sony to make the facebook like jump, but I did think in the long term it would get up to around 30.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh pls. He kicked out Madrid, was key for the treble and world cup win. He hit the last penalty against the post in 2012. It was players like tymoschuk and Kroos who bailed.
I like you Silent Chief but not your fairy tales.

tumblr_m4aq50EwEA1qzmehvo1_500.gif

Can you imagine if my vice captain was acting like this

No wonder Sarah left him

the players need you to be as cool as ice

ba42d96c2ca600b4e32a92855f50758f.jpg

Penalty shoot out in a WC final? My team was relegated a month ago? I don't give a fuck, I'm capitano Fabio

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 28s28 seconds ago
Diritti della Serie A alla Wanda. L'ho sempre detto che il calcio italiano sta andando a puttane

Linius

I'm not really looking forward to football. I have a bad feeling about this. Only good thing is that Twente is also in a dark place right now.

I'm kinda with Yurt, Schweine was dead inside before Bayern had won the CL title. He and Dante were the weak links in the CL final against us, Robben and Martinez the deciding factors.

However, in the WC final, he showed will. But I mean, what more than a CL title would you need to be confident?
And that was against a rather mediocre Argentina side to be fair.

Arnie

Moyes pictured having dinner with Ings. Well in, David.

Brendan pictured finalising a Pjanic buy. Well in, Brendan.

Actually really behind the idea of buying Pjanic and letting Allen go. Don't dislike Joe Allen, you all know that, but he's like the one player in our team that can't pull something mad from nowhere, and Brendan's Liverpool is about lads just pulling mad things off at all times.

Fucking fuming United isn't on today. Wanted to see Joe Garner turn Louieh into a beetroot. Will have to settle for a Bamford gesundblaster and a fry up. That is my Sunday.

Oh god. The argumentation line about Schweini is as weak as Dortmunds defence. Same shit posts like in The Order thread.

It's true, though.

I mean, there's nothing wrong with it. Lahm and Schweine as captain works/worked perfectly for Bayern and Germany. Schweine has basically achieved everything and will no doubt go down in history as one of the biggest Bayern/Germany players. He was a very important part of the team but saying he was the key for anything is just not true.

dc89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom