• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Me vs Zabo in PES 2015 now.

http://www.twitch.tv/blablurn

qBsuB5s.png

WJD

Fucking hell I couldn't even manage a full English this morning

Heads pounding

Heart is doing all sorts of weird shit

Got the shakes

Help me

dc89

Fucking hell I couldn't even manage a full English this morning

Heads pounding

Heart is doing all sorts of weird shit

Got the shakes

Help me

When I was in my sick bed the other day, my heart was racing. I went on NHS direct and had a look at stomach bugs. I basically met the criteria for severe dehydration, racing heart, feeling dazed and strange, headaches, weak and all the rest of it and it advised contacting a Dr ASAP.

I just drank water.

Yesssss, it's that Ruby

Bless you Dan

I knew it would be. You are welcome.

How much do you pay for that? That's insane m8

I pay £35 a month. I get discount off o2 through friends and family scheme they run.
The funny thing is, my old tariff (before upgrading to the Z3) was £3 more expensive and only had 1GB or 3G.

I have obviously never even come close to using the whole 20GB. I have used a fair few GB's in a month though, it was great when I was away with work in November for that week. Streaming music on the bus, streaming all sorts of stuff in my hotel room etc.

Linius

Oh damn, that's 47 euros a month. That's quite a lot indeed. I'm paying 32 euros for my Z3C + 1GB data on 4G. Though at the moment it's still 3G. But once my carrier got their network up I get 4G without paying extra for it.

To be honest, I've hardly ever used more than 1GB anyways. I listen to music on my iPod and I usually don't stream videos. I mainly use apps and my browser. Plus, there's wifi everywhere these days.

Wilbur

Banned
I was going to get a McDonald's breakfast today but my anus and I sat down and had a reasonable discussion and decided that together we couldn't handle the extra workload.

Little does he know I'll be getting wings for my staff meal today. Time to breach the battleship.

I was going to get a McDonald's breakfast today but my anus and I sat down and had a reasonable discussion and decided that together we couldn't handle the extra workload.

Little does he know I'll be getting wings for my staff meal today. Time to breach the battleship.

Wing Roulette?

Is this Pjanic stuff just speculation? Expected him to be photographed with his agent or something, far as I can tell we only know for sure that he was in Rome.

Yen

Is this Pjanic stuff just speculation? Expected him to be photographed with his agent or something, far as I can tell we only know for sure that he was in Rome.
It's a bit odd for us to be negotiating for a transfer in February, especially for our manager to get involved. Maybe he (or some other Rome-based player) has a release clause.

dc89

Just put Milan v Empoli on. Did I just see the Champions League winners patch on the Milan GK's sleeve? You know the silver one, the one you get if you have won it 5 times or 3 times in a row.

sohois

I doubt I'll be able to find a copy of Speed anywhere. I was gonna track down John Wick, and I can just pretend Keanu is playing the same character 20 years later.

LOTR triology

Already seen them. The local DVD shop does have the extended editions but I have no idea if they are actually the extended editions or just the packaging.

5.45 for 5 i think. 9.65 for ten.

interracial hole stretchers II

whiplash

interracial hole stretchers IV: the quest for peace

Probably get thrown off the bus for that one. I'll see about that interracial hole stretchers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom