• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are really going for it:

@TonyBarretTimes: Liverpool looking to agree a deal with Burnley for Danny Ings that would avoid the need for a tribunal when his contract ends in June.

some BBC Journo is saying he has already signed a pre contract with Sociedad. I wonder which is true.

Bold One

Gonna bunker down here for a bit, OT and Gaming side are becoming more and more unbearable by the day.

Apparently ADM's home was raided by thieves ://

CCS

Banned
Gonna bunker down here for a bit, OT and Gaming side are becoming more and more unbearable by the day.

Apparently ADM's home was raided by thieves ://

You're not wrong there.

Apparently they didn't manage to get inside though. Shitstains on society those people.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
B80G-ykCAAIuGqv.jpg

B8wv_OLCQAA4ZLN.jpg

Raiders are the ultimate cunts. They were basically Diego Costa in team form. They had the best winning percentage of any team until they collapsed 10 years ago.

near

Gold Member
Waiting until deadline day to announce new contract for Harry Kane. Classic move by the chairman. Probably means little to no business today.

Dele Alli lol. Good prospect though, Sky journalist reporting that he's having he's medical today.

Raiders are the ultimate cunts. They had the best winning percentage of any team until they collapsed 10 years ago.

Biggest problem is the Raiders under Al Davis at the end was he just wanted to draft the fastest or strongest players. I remember JaMarcus Russel could throw the ball 60 yards on his knees and the Raiders liked that.

I started following during the Gannon/Brown/Wheatley era. Guys who just knew how to get the job done.

Biggest problem is the Raiders under Al Davis at the end was he just wanted to draft the fastest or strongest players. I remember JaMarcus Russel could throw the ball 60 yards on his knees and the Raiders liked that.

I started following during the Gannon/Brown/Wheatley era. Guys who just knew how to get the job done.

This was the Raiders' legendary owner when he starting fucking over the Raiders guys.

j0BDPdyheeBjk.jpg

Have I sold you guys on the Raiders yet?
-you have an excuse not to watch their matches by how horrible they are
-Diego Costa
-cool uniforms and colors
-Al Davis was some monster at the end, acting as a David Moyes type force

Just rewatched the Villa game. What a performance. I can't remember a game like that in a longtime. Maybe the thrashing we gave Blackburn when we still had Fab and RVP.

This was the Raiders' legendary owner when he starting fucking over the Raiders guys.

j0BDPdyheeBjk.jpg

Have I sold you guys on the Raiders yet?
-you have an excuse not to watch their matches by how horrible they are
-Diego Costa
-cool uniforms and colors
-Al Davis was some monster at the end, acting as a David Moyes type force

lol.

jts

...hate me...
That scene was great.

But lol @ why show off like that. I guess he couldn't hold his load any longer.

Here's Tarantino's thoughts on Wong Kar Wai films, who made both of those films. He also has a trilogy (days of being wild, in the mood for love, 2046) which I highly recommend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX8aUixCpek

Here's a scene from Chungking Express

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hHznB-_Gbs

Sweet!

Van Gaal says Januzaj has proven his worth and was picked ahead of Mata.

Adnan is alive. I am so happy.

Mata is dead. I am so sad.

Pretty much.

If we're playing diamond it makes sense having the side CMs being able to double as wide players. It's fucking hilarious watching Fellaini attempting that.

KidJr

for that kind of money you really shouldn't buy a Porsche anyway. It lacks the wow factor and it's in Ferrari Italia 458 territory.

If you have enough money for a fleet of cars then yeah I'd say 458 over the Turbo s, but if you have choice between one of those cars, the Porsche all day, it's quicker (straight line and track) better drive on a day to day. Baring the wow factor of oh yeah I own a ferrari, the porsche is an awesome car. However if you're all about driver interaction etc then yeah Ferrari all day.

Shanks...

Yeah Martin Keown (a bit boring but really articulate) gave a good analysis of yday. Bar the Southampton result I think we have looked really assured since Coq and that midfield three have been working together. I think buying Morgan would kill Coq, which I think would be unfair given he's stood up to every test put in front of him thus far, we'll see how we get on against real big dogs in the champions league (providing we beat Monaco)

He said that he doesn't decide the line up. The players do. If you're crap you don't get the team.

Herrera is still a prospect so he has a chance in the future.

Adnan would be much more threatening as a #10 over lcm. He can't roam over to the right side of the pitch which he has always utilized well to start attacks or cut in to shoot. Still glad he's playing as a lcm because he gets to see more of the ball. He's done well in that role. You can see some of his immaturity creep into his play as soon as he goes out wide even if he's more threatening there right now. He likes to hold onto the ball far longer out wide and his creativity gets limited to taking players on and crossing.

One thing I would like to see when it comes to dribbling is to stop over relying on step overs. He has great technique and I think the croqueta would suit him more.

Walshy

So we are really going for it:

@TonyBarretTimes: Liverpool looking to agree a deal with Burnley for Danny Ings that would avoid the need for a tribunal when his contract ends in June.
Barrett mentioned afterwards that we are still aiming for a summer move.

Ings really suits our system - his pace will allow us to have another striker who can get behind the defence.

Which is why I can't see why waiting till summer is the right option when he's already a better choice than Balotelli, Lambert and Borini.

If you have enough money for a fleet of cars then yeah I'd say 458 over the Turbo s, but if you have choice between one of those cars, the Porsche all day, it's quicker (straight line and track) better drive on a day to day. Baring the wow factor of oh yeah I own a ferrari, the porsche is an awesome car. However if you're all about driver interaction etc then yeah Ferrari all day.

Shanks...

Yeah Martin Keown (a bit boring but really articulate) gave a good analysis of yday. Bar the Southampton result I think we have looked really assured since Coq and that midfield three have been working together. I think buying Morgan would kill Coq, which I think would be unfair given he's stood up to every test put in front of him thus far, we'll see how we get on against real big dogs in the champions league (providing we beat Monaco)

I agree on Coq.

The important thing about whoever plays is that they are disciplined. Song is arguably more talented, but he always had grand plans. Coq just focuses on his job and getting the ball forward as quickly as possible while still keeping his position.

Adnan would be much more threatening as a #10 over lcm. He can't roam over to the right side of the pitch which he has always utilized well to start attacks or cut in to shoot. Still glad he's playing as a lcm because he gets to see more of the ball. He's done well in that role. You can see some of his immaturity creep into his play as soon as he goes out wide even if he's more threatening there right now. He likes to hold onto the ball far longer out wide and his creativity gets limited to taking players on and crossing.

One thing I would like to see when it comes to dribbling is to stop over relying on step overs. He has great technique and I think the croqueta would suit him more.
Yeah but I think it's fair to say that him playing #10 right now is a bit of a reach. There are better players for that role.

Was most happy to see his defensive work on the weekend. Was working very hard and winning the ball back, which he is going to have to do playing that role.

Agree about the tricks, seems like he's doing them for the sake of it. He needs to deliver the ball earlier, something true for our whole team really. I hope he gets 2/3 games in the side now, if he isn't playing well after that then fair enough he will go back to the bench but nobody else has been playing very well so he deserves a shot.

The fuck, I just read GQ UKs list of best dressed men, went to the international section and in the top 20 there was no Lapo. What a joke of a publication. Some times I wonder if the English even know what they are doing.

Fucking hell, Jonah Hill number 10, Pls

L1NETT

cardiff gonna sign Eoin Doyle

Cov signed Hockaday to their staff (let out a healthy wheeze when i read that)

Tonge goin to Millwall

roll on the loan window. What us #shithipsters get excited about. Transfer deadline day is a sky preminho fascination we can only look on at.

CCS

Banned
The fuck, I just read GQ UKs list of best dressed men, went to the international section and in the top 20 there was no Lapo. What a joke of a publication. Some times I wonder if the English even know what they are doing.

Fucking hell, Jonah Hill number 10, Pls

Jonah Hill number 10? That's ridiculous :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom