• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonah Hill number 10? That's ridiculous :lol

And the image they use him wearing this suit to showcase him.

jonah-hill-gq-men-of-the-year-awards-2014-schwarzes-netzkleid-getty-440.jpg

Bumhead

Banned
cardiff gonna sign Eoin Doyle

Cov signed Hockaday to their staff (let out a healthy wheeze when i read that)

Tonge goin to Millwall

roll on the loan window. What us #shithipsters get excited about. Transfer deadline day is a sky preminho fascination we can only look on at.

Cant join you on #shithipsters today m8

Our fax machine is going wild. I imagine there's just paper being fired out through the air while Stuart Gray leaps around trying to catch it. Like a Deadline Day Crystal Maze and every golden fax he catches is a new player.

So far we're ON THE (Sergiu) BUS and apparently signing Marnick Vermajil from Manchester United. Any thoughts on him, PremBro's?

Godan

So i guess Arsenal won't be getting anyone else in now. The only good thing is he got a player in for a position we needed.

Cov signed Hockaday to their staff (let out a healthy wheeze when i read that)

City CEO Steve Waggott said about his appointment: “This is a pivotal role within the club and we are delighted to have Dave on board.

“Dave's vast amount of experience at Academy and first-team level made him the ideal candidate to take on the position, and he is widely respected within the game as a brilliant coach.”

“Dave's vast amount of experience at Academy and first-team level made him the ideal candidate to take on the position, and he is widely respected within the game as a brilliant coach.”

and he is widely respected within the game as a brilliant coach.”

K9tiYUH.jpg

proA4Ef.jpg

GorillaJu

The fuck, I just read GQ UKs list of best dressed men, went to the international section and in the top 20 there was no Lapo. What a joke of a publication. Some times I wonder if the English even know what they are doing.

Fucking hell, Jonah Hill number 10, Pls

GQ really has the tendency to have this "why not?" mentality with trends. I guess you kind of have to if you want to have stuff to publish every month.

Beefy

Details of Đuričić’s move to Saints: no loan fee, all wages covered by Saints and an option to buy at pre-agreed price of €12m.

GQ really has the tendency to have this "why not?" mentality with trends. I guess you kind of have to if you want to have stuff to publish every month.

they ranked their GQ pacific editor as number 1 dressed man in fashion, Jonah hill is actually at the GQ awards in that picture. Must have be a bribe to get him to attend. I don't usually read GQ or esquire, just fancied a look at their rankings lol

L1NETT

Cant join you on #shithipsters today m8

Our fax machine is going wild. I imagine there's just paper being fired out through the air while Stuart Gray leaps around trying to catch it. Like a Deadline Day Crystal Maze and every golden fax he catches is a new player.

So far we're ON THE (Sergiu) BUS and apparently signing Marnick Vermajil from Manchester United. Any thoughts on him, PremBro's?

Sergiu Bus is a tremendous name. Sheffield papers already getting their headlines lined up when he scores a brace after a long goal draught

Hope the new ownership works out for ye and you don't get Birmingham'd

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 34s35 seconds ago

#MUFC contacted #AVFC suggesting they may recall Tom Cleverley from season-long loan if option to buy now for £7m not taken #bbcdeadlineday

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 2m2 minutes ago

#AVFC declined, will consider summer free. #MUFC can't loan Cleverley again: players can't rep more than 2 clubs in 1 season #bbcdeadlineday

Nah.

Enner Valencia has a £20m buy out clause for teams competing in the CL. With West Ham reportedly going for Adebayor and Gomis, maybe the talk about Chelsea trying to sign him was true.

Hixx

Can Sunderland persuade Arsenal to sell Akpom?
Sami Mokbel: Sunderland are showing an interest in Arsenal striker Chuba Akpom.
The Gunners are hugely reluctant to let the youngster go, who has been handed more first-team action in recent weeks.
Akpom is out of contract in the summer, but has been offered a new three-year deal by Arsenal.
A number of foreign clubs, including FC Twente and Borussia Dortmund, are keen to take the youngster on a Bosman transfer in the summer.

a) who is this
b) why

Enner Valencia has a £20m buy out clause for teams competing in the CL. With West Ham reportedly going for Adebayor and Gomis, maybe the talk about Chelsea trying to sign him was true.

Well, nothing to stop us from going for him still if we really do want someone else... 9 hours left and he is already around London.

Rob Beasley supposedly was saying there was possibly 2 other targets (plus Cuadrado) for today but like everyone else in the world I don't have a Sun + sub to read the article.

Salvadora

Akpom is genuinely very talented.

The club hasn't really given him very many opportunities until very recently which surprises me given Wenger's usual modus operandi with young players.

Akpom is genuinely very talented.

The club hasn't really given him very many opportunities until very recently which surprises me given Wenger's usual modus operandi with young players.

Wenger doesn't actually have a great track record with Arsenal youth products. He usually buys "ready made" youth and then gives them a chance like that useless Sonogo.

Cashley, Gibbs, Wilshere. Those are the three Arsenal youth products who have been successful under Wenger.

Akpom looked really good yesterday, shame he didn't get a goal.

L1NETT

ojo that pool kid joined Wigan

cannae hope he does well because he's playing under that wretched Malkcunt

also Yakubu

lol

bloke is middle aged

Wenger doesn't actually have a great track record with Arsenal youth products. He usually buys "ready made" youth and then gives them a chance like that useless Sonogo.

Cashley, Gibbs, Wilshere. Those are the three Arsenal youth products who have been successful under Wenger.

Akpom looked really good yesterday, shame he didn't get a goal.

He did yeah, nice to see the other players trying to set him up. Good movement, won the penalty. I like him.

KidJr

Akpom will get his chance, very raw at the moment but I like how instinctive it is of him to sit on the last shoulder of the defender.

Tc91

Sam Pilger ‏@sampilger 50s50 seconds ago
#MUFC have sold Wilfried Zaha to #CPFC for around £3m. A huge failure by both Moyes and Van Gaal they were unable to exploit his huge talent

What a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom