• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a waste.

Clearout continues

gstIIho.gif

Zabojnik

I just realized Bloodborne will be the first 'DS' I won't get to play on PC. The loading times ... the framerate ... the general sluggishness ... kill me now. The only bonus is I'll be able to play it with the DS4, but not really, since it works flawlessly on PC as well. Based DS4Windows.

There's no chance of a PC port anytime soon, is there?

Hixx

I just realized Bloodborne will be the first 'DS' I won't get to play on PC. The loading times ... the framerate ... the general sluggishness ... kill me now. The only good thing about it is I'll be able to play it with the DS4, but not really, since it works flawlessly on PC as well.

There's no chance of a PC port anytime soon, is there?

It will never be on PC.

60fps fucked up Dark Souls 2's durability system for some reason. Was really annoying.

pappe

Fletcher on the way out.
Anderson gone
Carrick injured.

We need a CM

That only means 1 thing.

ClevGoď is coming back.

Still people in the comments who think he could be a great player

He should play in La Liga where skilful players are protected more
We need to play him every game so he can adapt

Welbeck/Kagawa syndrome.

That's some people.

Same people who think Rooney is a better midfielder than Herrera
Same people who think we should recall Cleverly and play him
Same people who think Evans/Smalling/Jones can be great defenders still

Those fucking people.

Barzul

The thing I like the most about Akpom is his height and the pace he has to go with it. He was quite prolific in the youth levels. If he can transfer that form over, he can make Welbeck irrelevant in the team and restrict him to LW permanently.

CCS

Banned
That's some people.

Same people who think Rooney is a better midfielder than Herrera
Same people who think we should recall Cleverly and play him
Same people who think Evans/Smalling/Jones can be great defenders still

Those fucking people.

I'm praying we get rid of Evans, Smalling, and Cleverly for good in the summer.

L1NETT

The thing I like the most about Akpom is his height and the pace he has to go with it. He was quite prolific in the youth levels. If he can transfer that form over, he can make Welbeck irrelevant in the team and restrict him to LW permanently.

errrr tall and fast? So..like Welbeck

And Akpom has never scored in a competetive fixture

Give him a loan deal and wait till he actually scores a goal. Nae idea about all this transfer noise surrounding him. Must have a cracking agent.

We could get up to £8m for Zaha which wouldn't be bad considering we paid £10m for him.

Unfortunately he's shit so I doubt any of those clauses will be met :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom