• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

errrr tall and fast? So..like Welbeck

And Akpom has never scored in a competetive fixture

Give him a loan deal and wait till he actually scores a goal. Nae idea about all this transfer noise surrounding him. Must have a cracking agent.
Don't think you can make too much of that given he's played about half a dozen times for Arsenal and who knows how significant his appearances were in that.

We're judging by what we can see, my dear L1nett.

Rikkun

Your bae? Weren't you the one who bought tickets for everybody weeks ago? Ti conosco, mascherina!

Fucking mobile site

The post was supposed to be like this

B82DLqgIUAEJ7ZE.jpg:large

When your bae finally convinces you to go see 50 shades of grey

I don't even have a bae Zabo, and yet yes I bought the tickets and I'm gonna be there day one, I fucked myself for nothing.

Barzul

errrr tall and fast? So..like Welbeck

And Akpom has never scored in a competetive fixture

Give him a loan deal and wait till he actually scores a goal. Nae idea about all this transfer noise surrounding him. Must have a cracking agent.

From what I saw vs Villa he just seems to have more to his game than Welbeck especially with the runs he was making. Then again Villa are shit. If he signs a new contract, a loan to a PL club would probably do him some good I agree.

KidJr

Akpom is nothing like Welbeck lol bar the fact they are both tall black and fast.

Akpom is a closer finisher to Walcott rather than Welbeck, he has very good goal to game ratio at youth level.

I honestly do understand the hype and really do love the way Wenger is bedding him into the team. It would be a massive potential loss if Arsenal were to loose him.

Edit: I've seen him play live a few times and really does look class, not quite Serge "why the fuck is this kid better than every player on the pitch" Gnarby good but good all the same.

Edit Edit: But in saying that the last Arsenal player I thought looked amazing was quincy owusu-abeyie... and look how he turned out.

Barzul

Akpom is nothing like Welbeck lol bar the fact they are both tall black and fast.

Akpom is a closer finisher to Walcott rather than Welbeck, he has very good goal to game ratio at youth level.

I honestly do understand the hype and really do love the way Wenger is bedding him into the team. It would be a massive potential loss if Arsenal were to loose him.

Edit: I've seen him play live a few times and really does look class, not quite Serge "why the fuck is this kid better than every player on the pitch" Gnarby good but good all the same.

Edit Edit: But in saying that the last Arsenal player I thought looked amazing was quincy owusu-abeyie... and look how he turned out.

Sometimes talent isn't enough it seems. Many good players simply fizzle out at the top level.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Did Gareth Bale actually score the winning goal in the Champions League final? I am not sure it was over.

He scored the goal that decided the game. The two after had no bearing on the result.

jts

...hate me...
Moderate indifference, Messi.

Although is that black kit really Mexico's home one? Bold.

Barzul

£40m+? For Jack? Are you crazy?

You'd also be crazy to sell.

Have I missed a running joke in the thread or is this just fresh bat-shit insanity?

City need homegrown players don't they? I don't see Jack getting into our midfield with Cazorla, Ramsey, Coquelin etc. I don't see why we shouldn't cash in tbh. Our win rates with Jack playing are abysmal compared to without him.

confuziz

Banned
OptaJohan ‏@OptaJohan 25m25 minutes ago

3 - Tadić (73), Pellè (63) and Djuricic (57) were in the Eredivisie top 6 of most chances created from open play in 2012/13. Trinity.

Koeman does know what to buy

City might be stupid enough to do it for the home-grown quota, with the loss of Sinclair, Richards (loss lol) and Lampard

Wonder how long Boyata will take as well to realise that he's being a fucking wasteman.

City need homegrown players don't they? I don't see Jack getting into our midfield with Cazorla, Ramsey, Coquelin etc. I don't see why we shouldn't cash in tbh. Our win rates with Jack playing are abysmal compared to without him.

I reckon they'd rather sign Clev on a free than pay £40m for Jack if HG is the concern.

L1NETT

City might be stupid enough to do it for the home-grown quota, with the loss of Sinclair, Richards (loss lol) and Lampard

Wonder how long Boyata will take as well to realise that he's being a fucking wasteman.

nah they'll just flog Devante Cole to the New York Whatevers and loan him back or summat.

There will be a loophole

Or they'll splurge on Barkley and never play him.

from australia mate

Watch The Code!!! Think it's on ABC. One of the best dramas of last year and tis Aussie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom