• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godan

City need homegrown players don't they? I don't see Jack getting into our midfield with Cazorla, Ramsey, Coquelin etc. I don't see why we shouldn't cash in tbh. Our win rates with Jack playing are abysmal compared to without him.

I would like us to get rid of Jack just seem that when ever he is fit he has got to be in the team even when he isn't playing good. I have a feeling too that when he comes back that Coquelin will be dropped which will be shit if he keep playing as well as he has been.

Not really no, but your clubs failure to see his quality is our gain, so cheer's for that.
thumb.gif

Oh man, I havent seen this smiley since the old official PS2 forums years ago. Memories.

Beefy

OptaJohan ‏@OptaJohan 25m25 minutes ago

3 - Tadić (73), Pellè (63) and Djuricic (57) were in the Eredivisie top 6 of most chances created from open play in 2012/13. Trinity.

Koeman does know what to buy

£9m option to buy on Djuricic. So hopefully he gets back in form.

Danchi

City need homegrown players don't they? I don't see Jack getting into our midfield with Cazorla, Ramsey, Coquelin etc. I don't see why we shouldn't cash in tbh. Our win rates with Jack playing are abysmal compared to without him.

It seems kinda short-sighted. Wilshire has just turned 23 and I think the only legit reason someone could have for selling him is that they are concerned about his long-term progress.

Cazorla could quite feasibly be gone in the summer (perhaps less likely now he's playing in the middle again, but he was heavily linked with A. Madrid last year). Arteta and Rosicky are both coming into their mid-thirties, Coquelin still unproven in the long-term, etc. If Ozil had a great season (or a a bad one...), he could move to a better team (Bayern) or one with more money (PSG). The team could change a lot in a couple of seasons is what I'm saying.

tri_willy

nah they'll just flog Devante Cole to the New York Whatevers and loan him back or summat.

There will be a loophole

Or they'll splurge on Barkley and never play him.

Watch The Code!!! Think it's on ABC. One of the best dramas of last year and tis Aussie

haha will do, abc do have some pretty good show there

No idea what the ping would be like. US east coast seems to be about 100-150 on EU servers.

Wooden what is your ping in the Singapore

id imagine the ping to start from 250-300 onwards, even had a rough time trying to play pes15 with zabo a while back too lol

Also, I still see a future for Wilshere here. Arteta is what, 31, 32 now? Cazorla is 30, I think... so yeah Wenger will want to keep him around. Dat #Britishfuture

Rosicky is 34 and look how well he's playing. Carzorla will give us 3-4 more good years and we can find a better replacement than Jack or maybe Crowley will be ready then.

Rosicky plays a few games here and there. 38 game season is impossible. Most games he has played is 28. Cazorla is leaving his prime, Jack is just about to enter it.

Anyways, goodnight footyGAf

Wilshere's age always slightly surprises me

With the small progress he's made (if any, tbh), I'd assume he's like 20. With the length of time he's been around the first team, I'd think he's like 26. Guess he hits the middle-ground :p

Wonder where he'd be without the injuries, was sure he'd be fucking fantastic by now.

Hixx

haha will do, abc do have some pretty good show there

id imagine the ping to start from 250-300 onwards, even had a rough time trying to play pes15 with zabo a while back too lol

150 or so seems manageable but once you get near 300 you start stuttering around the map. I dunno how playable it would be but its annoying as shit trying to hit people with high ping :p

Wilshere's age always slightly surprises me

With the small progress he's made (if any, tbh), I'd assume he's like 20. With the length of time he's been around the first team, I'd think he's like 26. Guess he hits the middle-ground :p

Wonder where he'd be without the injuries, was sure he'd be fucking fantastic by now.

Barcelona

inky

M8's how do you feel about these new kits?

Argentina Home

71008.jpg

Mexico Home

71136.jpg

Argentina's is classy as always.

Mexico's is OK, I prefer it to the Charlie Brown design we were using before, but I don't like the grey lines. I just don't understand why they are there.

I don't like the shade of green used either. Needs to be bolder. I think the white one is better actually, although black kits for the national team here have been all the rage since they were first introduced.

Beefy

Also, I still see a future for Wilshere here. Arteta is what, 31, 32 now? Cazorla is 30, I think... so yeah Wenger will want to keep him around. Dat #Britishfuture

Wilshere won't be your future. You will just buy another player from us(Southampton) like always.

Hixx

Surprised by how many positive reactions there are in that Jurassic World trailer thread.

"The evil scientist has created a new dinosaur and it's RUINING EVERYTHING. I'm going to go after it on a motorbike and with my pack of trained 'raptors."

FFS

Blablurn

I actually really like Moyes as a person. Just a shame it didn't go well at Man Utd.

He seems cool. And even though Man U is in 4 (or 3? I dont know) right now, it's obvious that last years misery wasnt only his fault. Van Gaal got a brand new team, and yet they are still playing shit most of the time.

Salvadora

Surprised by how many positive reactions there are in that Jurassic World trailer thread.

"The evil scientist has created a new dinosaur and it's RUINING EVERYTHING. I'm going to go after it on a motorbike and with my pack of trained 'raptors."

FFS
It's been mentioned in there but I fucking despise the concept of a serial killer Dinosaur a la Spinosaurus in JP III.

Just fuck off with that shit.

Facism

FFS

Trained Raptors? What bollocks.

The premier league player we were linked with is Blair Turgott, who is a winger we've signed on loan from West Ham for the rest of the season. Wes, do you know anything about him?

This makes him the 11th player we've loaned this season.

CCS

Banned
He seems cool. And even though Man U is in 4 (or 3? I dont know) right now, it's obvious that last years misery wasnt only his fault. Van Gaal got a brand new team, and yet they are still playing shit most of the time.

3rd right now. If he'd spent as much as Van Gaal he might have had more luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom