• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barzul

Few reports today saying Arsenal are going to offer £25m before 11PM today for him.

Can't see us getting him this window though.

We really don't need and won't get him now. Better to wait for the summer if we're trying to do a deal.

scabro

We really don't need and won't get him now. Better to wait for the summer if we're trying to do a deal.

idk, if hes available at all we need to go for him. Who knows what teams could be in for him in the summer.

No chance Saints would sell though.

Zabojnik

3.5 million

spread over

4 years

i..how..cant ������������������

3.5M€ for the new Nesta. Marry strikes again.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
every time sky don't mention west ham i breathe a sigh of relief. hearing talk about nightmare lumps and mercs like gomis and adebayor being bandied around and chelsea going in for valencia is doing my head in. that's without getting in to the fifa sakho bollocks.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Samuel Eto’o could be set to tear up his Sampdoria contract, just six days after signing.

The former Everton striker is believed to have walked out of training today, refusing to take part in a double training session.

Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic imposed the double workout as punishment for his team’s display in a 5-1 defeat to Torino

That would mean the Cameroonian couldn’t sign for anyone else until the summer, having played for Everton already, and made his Samp debut yesterday
Lord have mercy
3.5M€ for the new Nesta. Marry strikes again.
People here think we're kidding because well..we're serial liars, but this time it IS true. Nesta 2.0

Note that Wenger would be stupid to sell Wilshere.

Still I think he would only be let go for 40 million.

Same reason why Shaw cost us 32 million.

Lack of good English players make the few promising ones expensive as shit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Udinese's Allan is 24?

BUY HIM NOW! He was in Allah mode the other day, he made Pogba look like a United squishy CM. I have never seen Pogba so white before

ghst

thanks for the laugh
@ghst, why did Nolan play instead of Noble?

we needed someone to shift downing off the point of the diamond and sniff for carroll's knockdowns. we were playing dangerously attractive football when we did your lot over last time and sam is having none of that.

we needed someone to shift downing off the point of the diamond and sniff for carroll's knockdowns. we were playing dangerously attractive football when we did your lot over last time and sam is having none of that.

It does feel like things have started to go down hill with the return of Carroll.

L1NETT

The premier league player we were linked with is Blair Turgott, who is a winger we've signed on loan from West Ham for the rest of the season. Wes, do you know anything about him?

This makes him the 11th player we've loaned this season.

played for us when we embarassed arsenal and villa on our historic cup run

right raw, but has summat about him. Not the biggest fan of possession

Does like getting the crowd going, likeable fella

good luck to him

GET INNNNN

JDVy8jb.gif

No idea who that is

ghst

thanks for the laugh
It does feel like things have started to go down hill with the return of Carroll.

with sakho and valencia splitting up and running the channels, we could stretch teams all day long and downing thrived in the space that opened up.

since caroll came back we've been more compact and we don't have players with the close control to beat their man without pace.

not going to dig out carroll, he's more than a big lump, but he can't stretch teams like the other two can. his passing and defensive qualities are on point and he wins everything in the air, i reckon he could repurpose himself as a midfield destroyer in the modern game.

nothing anyone can say will stop him from being sam's big fat wet dream of a striker, though.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
I don't think West Ham have any defenders of their own, they are all injured.

You just have to get past Kaboul.

carroll's out for a week, rumours that valencia and/or cole is off, sakho might get banned by fifa. we might not have any strikers either.

with some luck we'll end up with nolan as a false 9.

Bumhead

Banned
Completed the signing of Man United right back Marnick Vermijl. Undisclosed fee.

Surprised it's a permanent move, was expecting on loan.

Good age and has good pedigree. Pleasing stuff.

Bus and Vermijl through the door, apparently in talks with Watford for McGugan. I think we will have at least another before the day is out.

Completed the signing of Man United right back Marnick Vermijl. Undisclosed fee.

Surprised it's a permanent move, was expecting on loan.

Good age and has good pedigree. Pleasing stuff.

Bus and Vermijl through the door, apparently in talks with Watford for McGugan. I think we will have at least another before the day is out.

Vermijl is pretty decent. I think he should have had a shot in our first team. I don't think he was or would ever have been good enough but lesser players have had a chance, or players who appeared to be less deserving anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom