• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
Vermijl is pretty decent. I think he should have had a shot in our first team. I don't think he was or would ever have been good enough but lesser players have had a chance, or players who appeared to be less deserving anyway.

Sounds good.

Looking at his record, strikes me as the sort of lad who has quality, but just needs a consistent run of competitive games to actually get his career off the ground.

We've given him a 3.5 year deal which we don't hand out readily, so we've obviously signed him on a large amount of faith.

Putting this down as a big plus.

Beefy

Kabloul going to West Ham on loan with a view to a permanent deal. WBA trying to get Capoue on loan.

Spurs look like signing Alli from MK Dons.

Sounds good.

Looking at his record, strikes me as the sort of lad who has quality, but just needs a consistent run of competitive games to actually get his career off the ground.

We've given him a 3.5 year deal which we don't hand out readily, so we've obviously signed him on a large amount of faith.

Putting this down as a big plus.

Vermijl only played one match for the first team this season. He played as a lcb in a back 3. He didn't do well on account of misjudging a ball which led to a mk dons goal. He's naturally a rb, so I always felt that he didn't get a fair chance to impress. Playing him in a position he had never played before in a new system he just learned for about a month was a tad unfair.

He's a solid purchase.

Januzaj hasn't been any different as of late, except he's being given an actual go

Apart from being younger than Zaha, Januzaj has a much better touch, is a better passer, has more vision, and despite being slower is slightly more successful with dribbling. The difference in talent is noticeable.

tri_willy

150 or so seems manageable but once you get near 300 you start stuttering around the map. I dunno how playable it would be but its annoying as shit trying to hit people with high ping :p

alright il suss it out once i can spare some time, cheers

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Zaha deal off?
Posted at 17:39

When is a done deal not a done deal? Embarrassing for someone in the Crystal Palace press office as they now say that a deal for Wilfried Zaha is not now done.

The club - who had quotes from Zaha talking about the move on on their website briefly - say a deal is close but the paperwork is yet to be finalised.

Barring a disaster you'd imagine that one will still go through. We have all sorts of time.

somebody jumped the gun. Utd probably holding out trying to get the rest of their £15m interest free loan back

Bold One

Vermijl only played one match for the first team this season. He played as a lcb in a back 3. He didn't do well on account of misjudging a ball which led to a mk dons goal. He's naturally a rb, so I always felt that he didn't get a fair chance to impress. Playing him in a position he had never played before in a new system he just learned for about a month was a tad unfair.

He's a solid purchase.

Apart from being younger than Zaha, Januzaj has a much better touch, is a better passer, has more vision, and despite being slower is slightly more successful with dribbling. The difference in talent is noticeable.

Janu's talent was never in question, all I'm saying is that it would have been great to give the other young lad who upon we have spunked many more millions as much of a run out.

jts

...hate me...
Seeing American Sniper tonight. Not expecting it to be any good tho lol

Inherent Vice tomorrow tho! Hnnnng

What about Ip Man m8?
H7bIKlW.png

It's really good!

We loaned Simeon Slachev to Bolton until the end of the season. It will do him good, hope he gets to play a lot.
Now if we only could get a CB until the end of the day...

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Kaboul plays for West Ham now?

Apparently the move is imminent after we decided to keep Chiriches. One of the two had to leave and West Ham have an injury crisis.

How are you feeling about this weekend Usho?

Optomistic?

Optimistic but it's still a derby, the form doesn't matter. We have a good recent home record against Arsenal but we haven't beaten you since Bale left, hopefully now that his goals have been replaced by Kane and Eriksen we will have a better chance. Bentaleb will be back so all our players are available and without a midweek game we should be ready to come flying out of the traps.

King_Moc

Banned
I just finished Dark Souls for the first time, and was using a fire Zweihander +5. The amount of damage that guy in the IGN video is doing to that boss is terrifying. I'll need to get out of the habit of trying to slaughter bosses in about 5 hits.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I just finished Dark Souls for the first time, and was using a fire Zweihander +5. The amount of damage that guy in the IGN video is doing to that boss is terrifying. I'll need to get out of the habit of trying to slaughter bosses in about 5 hits.
did u rike it?

did u rike da abyss

did u enter da painting level

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
How's the transfer window going so far? Who did you get rid off, Usho??

You'll be pleased to hear that Kaboul, Lennon, Capoue and Adebayor are being squeezed out the door as we speak.

I don't mind Ade going but if we are relying on Soldado to step up then the season is already over.

That moment where the British Gas guy doesn't mention in his report the thing that actually needs doing, so the guy who turns up 3 days later doesn't have the part.

That cold shower in the middle of winter.

That moment where you make a bowl of cereal with milk dated 4th February, only to discover that its sour as fuck when you take a bite.

And I'm back at work in a few hours.

Fuck this. Gonna fix the boiler myself by headbutting the fucking thing while self-immolating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom