• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
B83CQKFCAAIXzfq.jpg

Good signing. Surprised nobody else was interested.

Nobody else had anyone Wolfsburg would overpay so badly for :p

Seriously though,once Chelsea were interested, it was done unless someone else wanted to offer mental wages

PSG are living very fucking dangerously with FFP, as are City, Madrid and Bayern didn't want him, and Barca have the transfer ban.

Until Man Utd sort themselves, those 5 clubs are eating from a different trough, being able to offer the highest level of football (aside from PSG), massive transfer fees and massive wages.

Plus, Chelsea have the London advantage.

Cuadrado is the new Bosingwa. He'll be good for Chelsea for a few years before being run into the ground and then run out of town. The Jose way.

He will be run out of town to another club ready to be wowed by Marina Granovskaia for likes £40m, it is known.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I dunno if Cuadrado will flop, but fuck me if he's wasn't immense for his club(s) and country

If it's a seamless form transition like Costa and Matic then you have fucking sealed whatever competition you're in now

he can play in fullback too

£5m is the fee Villa are offering for Lambert.

Shouldn't even think twice about accepting that imo.

Hmm

If we hadn't left it so late to replace him, I'd want us to take it. But we're too short for Studge cover as it is.

Lambert has said already that if the club deem him surplus to requirements, he'd regretfully leave without causing a problem, so we'll see what happens.

We can see already how damaging it is to have nobody in the youth team capable of stepping up to even become a bit-part player up front. And in goal as well for a while, tbh.

King_Moc

Banned
Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 8m8 minutes ago
Aston Villa's interest in Rickie Lambert hasn't gone away. Could only really happen now if the player himself wants it to happen ...

Would rather it was Borini or Balotelli.

I think we're lumbered with the pair until their contracts run out. Borini demanded £90k per week from QPR, which is clearly insane. He's probably happy to see out the rest of his contract on £50k a week and not see that much game time. Balotelli, well, no one's gonna touch him.

I think we're lumbered with the pair until their contracts run out. Borini demanded £90k per week from QPR, which is clearly insane. He's probably happy to see out the rest of his contract on £50k a week and not see that much game time. Balotelli, well, no one's gonna touch him.

Eugh

eugh

What a pair of cunts, and I don't call Liverpool players that lightly. Hope we never sign an Italian again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It was pretty great, yeah.

Is the abyss where the 4 kings are? That's what made me switch to the Zweihander, it was a damn dps race. I did the painting world, but never ended up killing the boss, lol. I'd been stuck there for ages and just wanted out.
4k is still my favorite gaming boss fight <3 I think at one point I was fighting three of them at the same time and was dodging and diving around like fucking Neymar on EPO

You left the bonfire lady for dead? For shame

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Someone called him the Colombian Gervinho. I hope that turns out to be an accurate description.
Can Gervinho track back and tackle like a motherfucker?

He's more versatile and makes better decisions up front usually

Not that Gervinho is a bad player tbh

King_Moc

Banned
4k is still my favorite gaming boss fight <3 I think at one point I was fighting three of them at the same time and was dodging and diving around like fucking Neymar on EPO

You left the bonfire lady for dead? For shame

4 kings, I literally just ran up to them and beat them to death two handed before the next one had even spawned.

I didn't really know what in the game affected what, to be honest, so didn't even know i could bring the bonfire lady back. I invaded and killed the guy that did it though.

Chelsea sales since 2013/14:

• Mata: £37.1m replaced by Salah £11m (set to go out on loan with buyout clause too)
  • De Bruyne: £17m no replacement
  • Luiz: £40m replaced by Zouma £10m~
  • Lukaku: £28m replaced by Diego Costa £32m~
  • Schürrle: £24m replaced by Cuadrado £26m

Total: £146.1m vs £79m

Obviously we bought Cesc, Matic and Luis too, probably someone I'm forgetting but still, great work.

Bumhead

Banned
Signing number 3 in the bag.

Lewis McGugan on loan until end of the season.

Delighted. He's absolute quality. The type of player you can build a top 6 Championship side around. Hope there's an option to make it permanent.

Talk is we could have a fourth, and it's waiting on others to make their moves. We were linked with Matty Phillips off QPR. Come on Harry, go and get Lennon.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
4 kings, I literally just ran up to them and beat them to death two handed before the next one had even spawned.

I didn't really know what in the game affected what, to be honest, so didn't even know i could bring the bonfire lady back. I invaded and killed the guy that did it though.
Sensationally badass :looooooool

YOU AINT NO KINGS OF MINE

Facism

I come back from an amazing session at the gym to some lovely chicken and rice and 18 minutes of Bloodborne.

Yes Yurt.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I come back from an amazing session at the gym to some lovely chicken and rice and 18 minutes of Bloodborne.

Yes Yurt.
I feel sorry for the next gen of babies because the time to be alive is *now*

*tonight*

(definitely not *last night*, thnx allegri)

Should we have kept KDB?

No. Easy to say that we should have kept players after they do well elsewhere but we got a great price we don't need 5 players for 3 positions let alone 6 (Mata, Hazard, KdB, Oscar, Willian, Schurrle) and Jose didn't think he was worth starting over Oscar.

Mata/KdB left with Salah coming in, now Salah and Schurrle leaving with Cuadrado coming in. I think 3 players for the wing positions - Hazard, Willian and Cuadrado is enough and then Cesc as back-up to Oscar behind the striker if needed.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Guuuuuuuuuuys ahahahaha

Sampdoria Coach Sinisa Mihajlovic said Samuel Eto’o showed “a grave lack of respect” when storming out of training.

The striker only joined from Everton six days ago, but was infuriated by the cancellation of a day off, as Mihajlovic ordered a double training session today as punishment for their 5-1 defeat to Torino.

After the morning session, Eto’o left, apparently driving to Milan in order to see his family.

Sampdoria President Massimo Ferrero told Sky Sport Italia that it was “a small row,” but Mihajlovic paints a different picture.

“In order to have a row, you need two people and quite frankly Eto’o did everything himself,” Miha told Sport Mediaset.

“He just left. He told the club and it is certainly a grave lack of respect towards me and the entire team.

“I don’t know what the club intends to do. That is the only truth of the matter.”

It has been reported Eto'o and Sampdoria could terminate the contract by mutual consent.

Knowing Mihajlovic, Eto'o is done. He's not going to play for Samp ever again until he publicly washes Mihaj's genitals in front of the whole squad

Hixx

Still can't believe we swapped Jozy for Defoe. It took him <120 minutes to equal Jozy's league tally
Qn7jPOo.png

What a window.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom