• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splatt

fuck I feel so bad for Dordevic :( he was having a great season

I don't.

After using the national team to sell himself to Lazio and then promptly quitting, I can only feel a small sense of satisfaction at his misfortune.

Ljajic next pls

Zabojnik

Zabo, Felipe Anderson played mostly in Berardi's position. Don't you dare

He could be our CAM. Think about it.

This summer is our last chance to buy him. He'll be a 50M€ player in 2016.

Oh. Right. Marotta and Lotito hate each other.

WHY. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN WITH EVERY SERIE A PLAYER I FALL IN LOVE WITH.

Blablurn

I think Schweinsteigers career is also kinda remarkable. His first game for Bayern was in 2002. I think he started as a winger. Long time ago. It took almost 8 years to find his right position as a DM. Van Genious did it. Incredible. But I'm grateful for everything he did. He might be a lil diva but he did everything for the success. He overcame so many injuries, so many losses. And in the end he won it all. Schweini and Lahm. 2 living Bayern legends. Easily on the same level as Breitner, Beckenbauer or Rummenigge.

Clegg

Watching highlights of the Super Bowl but put of the Deadline day special on SSN before that. There's literally lads running back and forth behind Jim White. There's absolutely fuck all happening transfer wise though. Sky must be having them do it for dramatic effect.

Carbonox

Just took a dump to get the rest of teh shit out of my system from last night's Superbowl festivities and my arse went full blown aurora boreanus. Post-hot food shits after it's simmered over night make you feel more alive.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I don't.

After using the national team to sell himself to Lazio and then promptly quitting, I can only feel a small sense of satisfaction at his misfortune.

Ljajic next pls

fucking hell :loool aand what do you make of Eto'o vs Mihaj?

He could be our CAM. Think about it.

This summer is our last chance to buy him. He'll be a 50M€ player in 2016.

Oh. Right. Marotta and Lotito hate each other.

WHY. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN WITH EVERY SERIE A PLAYER I FALL IN LOVE WITH.

take comfort in the fact that's he's Brazilian, which means he's guaranteed to flop for us anyway.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Why is Levy being a prick to West Ham? Not that I want Ade anywhere near our side anyway, but damn.

Must be butthurt over the stadium.

If West Ham were circling the drain as normal then he wouldn't care, but they are too high in the table. It would be embarrassing if we helped them finish above us.

Splatt

fucking hell :loool aand what do you make of Eto'o vs Mihaj?

Miha is an idiot, he managed to piss of the whole national team(I remember even Premier Ass being annoyed at him).

He banned Ljajic from the national team because he wouldn't sing the national anthem.

Eto'o and Miha, two primadonnas, the whole thing is hilarious.

Blablurn

tumblr_nj5rtxHnEG1regx6wo2_500.gif

The face of despair

3Sixty

Southampton FC ‏@SouthamptonFC 6m6 minutes ago

Centre-half @B_M321 turns in @DomGape's cross at the far post. #SaintsFCU21s are mounting an unlikely comeback here! [5-3]

I think Schweinsteigers career is also kinda remarkable. His first game for Bayern was in 2002. I think he started as a winger. Long time ago. It took almost 8 years to find his right position as a DM. Van Genious did it. Incredible. But I'm grateful for everything he did. He might be a lil diva but he did everything for the success. He overcame so many injuries, so many losses. And in the end he won it all. Schweini and Lahm. 2 living Bayern legends. Easily on the same level as Breitner, Beckenbauer or Rummenigge.
Lahm, I give you that.

But Schweine hasn't reached the level of bullshit talked that a Bayern legend needs to do.

We had offered Luiz a new deal and there were other clubs interested, PSG wanted to get it done quickly due to FFP dates iirc, that dealing with Chelsea drives up the price.

Ive just realised we are everything when it comes to transfer negotiations that Levy aspires to be. That probably kills him a bit inside.

Whoever does those deals at Chelsea is a genious.

She has been close to a number of players in the past and has been on texting terms with them, which is not unusual for a modern-day executive. Her stock at Chelsea rose last year during an amazing stand off with John Terry over his contract, when she told the Chelsea captain to ‘take it or ******* leave it’ when he was holding out for new terms. Mess with this lady at Chelsea and you are finished, that’s the word.
Read more at: http://www.sport.net/marina-granovs...ohn-terry-set-to-hold-power-at-chelsea_269352

What a woman

TeddyBoy

I don't disagree with any of that. Unfortunately, we're now only playing 1 up top, so we really don't need 3 strikers behing Sturridge (and Sterling) in the pecking order, especially not 3 misfiring ones.

Lambert is unfortunate in that he is the one rhat the club might be tempted to make a profit on now an opportunity has arisen.

Looks like Lamberts now staying :)

James Pearce ‏@JamesPearceEcho · 2 mins2 minutes ago
Looks like Rickie Lambert will be staying at #LFC tonight

Hixx

What a woman

pfft

Maggie Byrne is one of only two women on the FA Council and is CEO of SAFC

Plus she's Irish and massive so she'd KNACK this Chelsea pretender

A lot of our fans fucking hate her though. And basically it's because she's a woman. Dat insecurity.

Clegg

Cleverley, Anderson, Zaha, Fletcher all gone this window or next. Probably one or two of Smalling, Evans and Jones gone too.

The changes are needed but its a fuckload of upheaval. Should've been done when Moyes was in charge. Some players been coasting through since SAF retired.

Bold One

Cleverley, Anderson, Zaha, Fletcher all gone this window or next. Probably one or two of Smalling, Evans and Jones gone too.

The changes are needed but its a fuckload of upheaval. Should've been done when Moyes was in charge. Some players been coasting through since SAF retired.

stealing a living

N'Doye willing to cut his salary to come to the premier league and play for... Hull. Really really hope it happens, he always wanted to play in the premier league but work permits made it impossibe for quite some time, love him.

Clegg

Blind's been a great signing. Obviously not in the top calibre of athletes, but he knows where to position himself to cover the defence and tackle. Still think he's a bit too reserved at times, but when he moves the ball quickly we play better.

Arnie

Blind's been a great signing. Obviously not in the top calibre of athletes, but he knows where to position himself to cover the defence and tackle. Still think he's a bit too reserved at times, but when he moves the ball quickly we play better.
Without a doubt your best signing.

Still think those that prefer Herrera are absolute meffs.

WJD

And the cheapest.

I want to fornicate with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom