• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blind's been a great signing. Obviously not in the top calibre of athletes, but he knows where to position himself to cover the defence and tackle. Still think he's a bit too reserved at times, but when he moves the ball quickly we play better.

He's been good, not quite sure he was good enough for consecutive thread titles though ;)

She didn't have a yellow dress on?

Even Sky know this transfer window is a dud.

They only do it for the final presenter the yellow dress, gone for yellow ties etc with the others. Hayley has a yellow belt on <3

Talk of Berty signing for Southampton permanently tonight.

Bumhead

Banned
Various Twitter sources (including SSN's David Garrido, Wednesday fan, and our local media) convinced we've got a 4th signing on the way.

No clues as to who. Must be a biggie. I'm hoping Matt Phillips off QPR. Seems to hinge on them getting Matt Jarvis.

It's fucking exciting this deadline day lark.

dc89

.@Joey7Barton not holding back on 5Live: "Arguably the worst Manchester United side I've played against ... they are really poor"
@RobHarris

Bumhead

Banned
Joey Barton to Phil Neville;

"Nothing's won on paper, you should know that Phil look at your career"

&#128514; Fucking hell I can't breathe

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs have released BAE from his contract.

Goodnight sweet prince :(

These were the days:

Gareth+Bale+Benoit+Assou+ekotto+Tottenham+lGDeXLNTKX-l.jpg

Ushojax

one is an amazing left back and the other is Gareth Bale

That left side was so good in Harry's last two years. Those two had an amazing understanding with Modric. Shame he leaves having disgraced himself with the quenelle fiasco.

Mohamed Salah has today joined Fiorentina on loan until the end of the season.

The 22-year-old moved to Stamford Bridge from FC Basel last January, making his debut a month later and going on to open his goalscoring account in the 6-0 win over Arsenal in March.

His involvement has been limited this season and largely from the substitutes’ bench.

Goodbye Salah, we will always have that Arsenal goal

Ushojax

The world has gone mad, BBC have this tripe on their site:

Today, Fifa Interactive World Cup 2014 Grand Final competitor David Bytheway and Football Manager expert Alex Stewart will be providing insight and analysis of players involved in deals from a gamer's perspective.

"Aaron Lennon is one of the fastest and most agile players on Fifa. If I ever play with Spurs, he's always a starter. 92 pace, 94 agility and 92 balance - he would be a good fit for Everton who lack any real pace in wide positions."

I'd rather hear from Steve Kean.

It's a six month loan.

Its 6 months with a view to re-assess it in the summer, at the moment he is free for them no wages/fee was reported earlier, they will pay a fee and his wages for next season if they want him I expect.

Do you really expect him to come back and play for us again? He's done. Same chances as Marin I bet.

Munoz sold to Sampdoria. Good riddance too, fuck off you cunt. Cost Palermo so many points through the years, and when he finally comes good tries to leave instantly.

LAM09

Its 6 months with a view to re-assess it in the summer, at the moment he is free for them no wages/fee was reported earlier, they will pay a fee and his wages for next season if they want him I expect.

Do you really expect him to come back and play for us again? He's done. Same chances as Marin I bet.

I haven't heard anything about a reassessment.
It all depends on his form. Compare his stats to Cuadrado come the end of the season.

I haven't heard anything about a reassessment.
It all depends on his form. Compare his stats to Cuadrado come the end of the season.

Lol, do you really think Salah will play for us again? Cuadrado cost £26m there won't be any comparison needed.

Worst deadline day ever.

Nah. It's been quite fun actually.

*Tottenham offering to pay 100% of Adebayors salary if he joins either QPR or Palace on loan, but he rejecting it (he wouldn't even have had to move).
*Tottenham then rejecting West Ham when they want to pay 100% of his wages.
*West Bromwich WINNING THE RACE (THE RACE!) to sign Carlton Cole.
*Palace showing the news that Zaha had signed permanently, only to pull it after just a minute, and still not having it up again after several hours.
*QPR already trying to send Zarate back to West Ham.
*Swedens biggest newspaper sending a reporter to Highbury tonight for the live coverage of the deadline day, where f*cking nothing is happening, and then mostly just mocking him for him freezing so bad that his hands were completely red.
*QPR's move to sign Jarvis on loan failing because of PL rules that a loaned player can't actuall be returned in the same window he was loaned in, and Zarate now returning to QPR because of that.
*Lee Tomlin tweeting several times that he was joining Leicester, and then tweeting that he was just joking "Let's get promoted!"

3Sixty

Don't really understand Lambert turning down Villa.

Liverpool don't play him, make a point of trying to sell him but still wants to stay.

Footballers.

GQman2121

Banned
lol at Neville's pronunciation of Jesus Navas.

Anyway, a little fucking bastard mini husky bit the shit out of the back of my leg about an hour ago at work. It's going to bruise and swell something terrible I can just feel it.

How have they performed this season?

They've both been wack, but Willian will be dropped soon enough.

i5hg9CyfvUmXR.png

Willian ain't going nowhere except up the podium to pick up his winners medal(s).

Ushojax

Liverpool don't play him, make a point of trying to sell him but still wants to stay.

Footballers.

If someone as shit as Borini can dig his heels in and still get on the pitch, I don't see why Lambert would leave. Why would he want to go to Villa and get relegated?

GQman2121

Banned

Footballers.

He's just along for the ride at this point. He's under contract for another year and has likely seen, and knows, that Balotelli is done this summer. So he'll see his contract out and then make a decision of where to play. The club obviously means a lot to him which is admirable and understandable.

Footballers.

He's at his favorite club, and have managed to get on the scoresheet a couple of times, while everything you read and hear about Villa is depressing.

King_Moc

Banned

Footballers.

Better to maybe get a goal every now and then at Liverpool, than to contract the Villa curse and never score again.

GQman2121

Banned
Schürrle is a better football player than Willian.

Mou disagrees. That's good enough for me. He was right about Mata, Luiz and Lukaku, and I think he's figured out Zouma is ahead of schedule while Cahill deals with his personal issues.

Walshy

Tony Barrett &#8207;@TonyBarretTimes 9s9 seconds ago
Philippe Coutinho has agreed a new deal with Liverpool taking him up to 2020.

What a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom