• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football 2014/2015 |OT13| Lightning returns, check your PMs, there is no kick

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeddyBoy

Christ I hope you mean this from a Lyon perspective. Want Rodgers to be around for a long time. Can't afford too many long periods of form like we had between September and December for that to happen though.

I lost your previous comment in the thread but I think we need to play Allen and Enrique tonight.

We need a strong well rested first team against Everton and Spurs next week which means we have to put Lucas and probably Sakho/Can on the bench.

I wouldn't be surprised if Borini and Gerrard start tonight just to keep Coutinho and Sterling fit.

So something like:

Mig
Johnson-Skrtel-Sakho
Manquillo-Allen-Henderson-Enrique
Gerrard-Borini-Lallana

Don't mess with Uzbekistan u22 team

iBWNuXeEVTpux.gif

iVxcUgg0dkFAA.gif

Lightning

Banned
Podolski was eligible for Inter's Europa campaign but got left out anyway? Lol. Further proof that he needs to perform better and work harder for the team instead of being a lazy prick with a deadly left boot.

Salazar

Podolski was eligible for Inter's Europa campaign but got left out anyway? Lol. Further proof that he needs to perform better and work harder for the team instead of being a lazy prick with a deadly left boot.

It could also reflect on Inter.

I mean, you have feelings about Podolski, but excluding club dysfunction as a cause is, well...bro...this is Serie A

Zabojnik

Dc'ify me, if already posted. New AC Milan stadium renders. 48k capacity.

B8_EF5sIIAAwPBx.png

B8_EG6SIQAAmvDi.png

B8_EHBpIYAI79Fb.png

B8_EHL1IIAA2yUT.png

Love it. Now if only another ten Serie A clubs would follow ...

El Topo

Didn't they have to choose between him and Shaqiri?

scabro

It could also reflect on Inter.

I mean, you have feelings about Podolski, but excluding club dysfunction as a cause is, well...bro...this is Serie A

well its not the first time Podolski would have had something like this happen

or the second

or the third

I didn't know Milan had plans for a new stadium.

They are already in dire straits as is. With the financial burden of a new stadium, RIP rossoneri.

Fuck me, what scum. Hope he gets eradicated.

Funding is being provided by the sponsors. Milan won't pay a penny. Guess it will be called the Emirates stadium for 20 years

Blablurn

B8_V85NIgAA5KeP.png:large

apparently thomas müller is the most valuable player in the bundesliga.

pls sell him now, rummage. im done.

edit:

and lewa too

jts

...hate me...
Funding is being provided by the sponsors. Milan won't pay a penny. Guess it will be called the Emirates stadium for 20 years
Milan being able to pull that off in such a state is incredible.

I like some of the ideas of that stadium, like one of the corners being a building.

Yep, and they all play tactical

Watch Sassuolo.

Sansone-Zaza-Berardi is the most exciting forward line in the country.

Milan being able to pull that off in such a state is incredible.

I like some of the ideas of that stadium, like one of the corners being a building.

I just hope it gets planning permission. That is what has held back teams before.

The sound proofing should allow them to hold concerts, which will raise more money.

Gambit

Bla, I really love your emotional decision-making. Sell Müller, sell Lewa, sell everyone!

You always pay more for a player from your country. That's just how it goes.

even/especially when they are English and nobody can understand it at all.

Forgetting you paid a maid in your appartment fee too, and come home to your room completely cleaned up, with your clothes all put up nicely from before being shattered on the ground and a note saying she's washing the dirty stuff. Even plugged in my computer for charging. What a time to be alive.
IO0pqxZ.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What's wrong with San Siro? I thought Inter were moving out anyway?

Looks pretty cool, though.
Ever wondered why it's always a potato field on CL days?

The massive (albeit rad) pillars prevent the sun from covering the whole field, thus fucking up the grass

It was kinda solved by installing a partial artificial pitch or something

Anyway it's old and cold, like our bromance with each other, Viva...;_;

Forgetting you paid a maid in your appartment fee too, and come home to your room completely cleaned up, with your clothes all put up nicely from before being shattered on the ground and a note saying she's washing the dirty stuff. Even plugged in my computer for charging. What a time to be alive.
IO0pqxZ.png

Git.

pulga

Banned
IO0pqxZ.png

You should bang her, latino-style.

CCS

Banned
IO0pqxZ.png

Nice.

jts

...hate me...
What if you didn't want your computer charged, Wooden.

What if you wanted to perform a full charge cycle.

That's messed up.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sherwood heading to QPR. What a glorious trainwreck this is going to be.

Ever wondered why it's always a potato field on CL days?

The massive (albeit rad) pillars prevent the sun from covering the whole field, thus fucking up the grass

It was kinda solved by installing a partial artificial pitch or something

Anyway it's old and cold, like our bromance with each other, Viva...;_;

Yeah I've heard about the pitch but it seems a shame that such an iconic stadium is going to waste, they could have redeveloped it surely.

Anyhow, the new design looks more inventive then most of the new grounds we're getting these days. And it's a box rather than a bowl so thumbs up from me.

And dw, just a rough patch. It happens.

Yeah I've heard about the pitch but it seems a shame that such an iconic stadium is going to waste, they could have redeveloped it surely.

Anyhow, the new design looks more inventive then most of the new grounds we're getting these days. And it's a box rather than a bowl so thumbs up from me.

And dw, just a rough patch. It happens.

The council own the stadium. Milan were not making as much money as a new stadium could bring it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom